SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:33 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7417271/The-Bachelor-SPOILER-Matt-Agnews-winner-revealed-leaked-group-chat.html

On Monday, Woman's Day published screenshots from a private WhatsApp group chat featuring Chelsie McLeod, Abbie Chatfield and Helena Sauzier, which suggests they are the top three.

The magazine obtained paparazzi photos of the chemical engineer reading the 'secret messages' on her phone during a night out.

The phone screen is visible due to the photographer's long lens. In the conversation, Helena asks in the group chat: 'Tell me about the mans!! Story start to finish'

Has anyone seen these supposed long lens pics of Chelsea reading the group chat on her phone?  That sounds comically set up to me - I want to see them!  Will take one for the team and buy the damn magazine if we can't dig them up online.  laugh out loud

Afraid you'll have to @Bobette.  I made a vow many years ago to never, ever spend my money on that trash.

I made that same vow @Agent99 and look what this forum has reduced me to.  I'll have to wear a fake moustache when I go to the newsagent in case anyone recognises me. laugh out loud

@Vjeff Yes it looks like the pics are only in the physical mag, so the DM article is basically an ad for Woman's Day and I have fallen victim to their dastardly mind games.  

BRB with the hotsheets...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:51 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7417271/The-Bachelor-SPOILER-Matt-Agnews-winner-revealed-leaked-group-chat.html

On Monday, Woman's Day published screenshots from a private WhatsApp group chat featuring Chelsie McLeod, Abbie Chatfield and Helena Sauzier, which suggests they are the top three.

The magazine obtained paparazzi photos of the chemical engineer reading the 'secret messages' on her phone during a night out.

The phone screen is visible due to the photographer's long lens. In the conversation, Helena asks in the group chat: 'Tell me about the mans!! Story start to finish'

Has anyone seen these supposed long lens pics of Chelsea reading the group chat on her phone?  That sounds comically set up to me - I want to see them!  Will take one for the team and buy the damn magazine if we can't dig them up online.  laugh out loud

Afraid you'll have to @Bobette.  I made a vow many years ago to never, ever spend my money on that trash.

I made that same vow @Agent99 and look what this forum has reduced me to.  I'll have to wear a fake moustache when I go to the newsagent in case anyone recognises me. laugh out loud

@Vjeff Yes it looks like the pics are only in the physical mag, so the DM article is basically an ad for Woman's Day and I have fallen victim to their dastardly mind games.  

@Zaynab, @Agent99 and @Bobette, hold off breaking your vows giggling I will scour the local library online resources for a free copy of the print version and come back shortly ....
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:32 pm

Emayem wrote:I don't doubt for a second that Chelsie is F1 and they are the top 3, but they seem like strange messages for the F2 and F3 to be sending her about the guy they were all chasing. They already know the man and the story quite well!

Those messages sound so fake. "Tell me about the mans"? Sounds like what a journalist or PR person thinks a twentysomething woman talks like. Why would they need the story "start to finish" when they all know "the mans" roughly as well as each other. Even taking SHVs into account.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:18 pm

Looks like a storm in a teacup  laugh out loud as the latest print edition of Woman's Day is dated 31 August and doesn't feature this story yet. Nothing on this too that I could find on The Woman's Day https://www.facebook.com/WomansDayAUS/and https://www.instagram.com/Womansdayaus/pages.  :gotcha: ?  

Love_is_Eternal wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:

@Zaynab, @Agent99 and @Bobette, hold off breaking your vows giggling I will scour the local library online resources for a free copy of the print version and come back shortly ....
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:29 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Looks like a storm in a teacup  laugh out loud as the latest print edition of Woman's Day is dated 31 August and doesn't feature this story yet. Nothing on this too that I could find on The Woman's Day https://www.facebook.com/WomansDayAUS/and https://www.instagram.com/Womansdayaus/pages.  :gotcha: ?  

Love_is_Eternal wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:

You can read the article and see the 'grainy' pic here. Press reader

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:32 pm

Storm in a teacup indeed, @Love_Is_Eternal.  

I was able to find the latest edition but the "long lens pics" are actually a single shot of Chelsea looking at her phone, and then a random shot of *someone* (who seems to be wearing something completely different to what Chelsea is wearing) holding a phone which is conveniently tilted towards the camera.

On the screen can be seen a super close up face of a blonde woman (which I assume we are meant to think it is either Helena or Abbie) above a series of texts which sound like they were composed by a 12 year old girl, e.g. "waiting for a voice notes with tea being spilled like".  Is that even English?!  Sounds like a bad Google translate IMO.

So I'm calling BS on this whole story but what's interesting to me is that it was published by Woman's Day, who are affiliated with Ch 10 via media ownership.  They obviously want Chelsea to be on people's radars all of a sudden and have IMO manufactured this story to let it be known she's F1.  But why...?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:49 pm

Was it sleuthed that Helena or Elly was F3? I thought Elly would be F3 actually... but dunno what was sleuthed...?

It's pretty obvious everywhere (production edits like showing Matt's emotions, "hiding" Chelsie til midway through, the "leaked" press stories etc.) that Chelsie is F1. Doesn't seem like they're making much of an effort to hide it. Which doesn't bother me because for the first time, I really like both the lead and F1 (I also liked Tim and Anna alot.. that was many years ago...) The more I watch the show the more I like them both a lot.

Makes me wonder why the producers decided to go this route and also give them both a very favourable edit? I didn't get the same feeling with Matty J and Laura, and Alex (with Richie) got a terrible edit...  

And yes .. wow Chelsie has got a smoking body. I'd love to have abs like hers! I eat way too much ice cream and chocolate for that to ever happen... rofl   Both of them are seriously the full package and they're perfect together.

With Georgia and Lee getting engaged, looks like the Australian franchise is near an almost 50% success rate. Surprised but impressed that the format does work.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:03 am

@chailatte Yes most of us doing the early sleuthing had Chelsea and Helena in the top 3 and then when C was spoiled as F1 and H started approaching companies for sponsorship before the show aired (not really an F1 or F2 thing to do...) that pretty much confirmed her as F3 IMO.  

Abbie was a surprise package as we had nothing on her pre-show (no pap pics of her with Matt, or on group dates; we didn't even know what her face looked like since the only pap photo of her was from behind going into the mansion alone on night 1).  Least pap pics = Top 2 this season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:21 am

My mind is working OT now - see my post on the Betting Odds thread re current odds in Sportsbet. Maybe Ch 10 wants to avoid people losing too much money after their "Elly is possible F1" edit?
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:31 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:My mind is working OT now - see my post on the Betting Odds thread re current odds in Sportsbet. Maybe Ch 10 wants to avoid people losing too much money after their "Elly is possible F1" edit?

Sportsbet only pay out on a winner so the odds for anyone other than F1 are irrelevant.  TAB offer place settings on the top 3 (cut off in your screen cap) hence their odds are much more revealing.

What you see with the Sportsbet odds IMO is just them being greedy and trying to attract bets on Elly before she is IMO most likely eliminated at F5, F4 at the most.  No way she's F3 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:51 am

I think the texts could be to her friends, not necessarily Helena and Abbie. They’ve just assumed it’s them, but it’s more likely to be just her friends. But it wouldn’t surprise me if they are still friends and theres no bad blood.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:20 am

Ah, thanks @Bobette - shows how little I know about betting! Very naughty of Sportsbet IMO.

Bobette wrote:
Love_is_Eternal wrote:My mind is working OT now - see my post on the Betting Odds thread re current odds in Sportsbet. Maybe Ch 10 wants to avoid people losing too much money after their "Elly is possible F1" edit?

Sportsbet only pay out on a winner so the odds for anyone other than F1 are irrelevant.  TAB offer place settings on the top 3 (cut off in your screen cap) hence their odds are much more revealing.

What you see with the Sportsbet odds IMO is just them being greedy and trying to attract bets on Elly before she is IMO most likely eliminated at F5, F4 at the most.  No way she's F3 IMO.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh