SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:14 am

Bobette wrote:Has anyone else voluntarily walked this season?  I don't think so?  If not I think you're right @Sundy.  

TAB had really low odds of like 1.15 for someone to walk and it would have to happen this week IMO.

Yup I’d say it’s Elly. The closest we got was Monique and technically Matt still asked her to go. Elly’s the walker IMO
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Enough Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:44 am

Didn't Brooke walk in the Honey Badger series

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:46 am

Enough wrote:Didn't Brooke walk in the Honey Badger series

Yes someone usually does every season. I meant, has anyone walked this season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:51 am

Bobette wrote:

Yes someone usually does every season.  I meant, has anyone walked this season.

Nope. Just Matt asking Monique and Rachael to leave.

Not that I think Helena would walk at F3, but Brooke did at the time last year. And technically Cassie walked during F3 too - though Colton didn't let her get away so easy, thank heavens.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:00 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yes someone usually does every season.  I meant, has anyone walked this season.

And technically Cassie walked during F3 too - though Colton didn't let her get away so easy, thank heavens.

If only Honey Badger had fence jumped for Brooke, the season would have been saved!

Sadly the Badge didn't care for Brooke the way Colton was laser focused on Cassie.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:55 am

I just remembered about the Bach GIF page.  What a treasure trove. laugh out loud

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:01 am

Bobette wrote:I just remembered about the Bach GIF page.  What a treasure trove. laugh out loud

via GIPHY

If only Bach aired on a Tuesday 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:11 am

And if only we could have GIF avatars. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 3806527698  

via GIPHY

The rest are here if anyone wants to see more.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:35 am

Gotta be my favourite because it's such a mood.

via GIPHY

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:12 am

I have recorded the entire day of Channel 10 today and am just now fast forwarding through and catching all the Hometown Week ads. I just saw an extended version of the ad and new voiceovers are:

Matt saying in a sad voice "This was a very hard decision for me" in relation to the 'shock exit' so I don't think Elly walks out.

Also to do with the 'Hometown Heartbreak'... he says "I feel like I've been blindsided", "I want her here", "She's just finished it", I don't know if this can be salvaged but I'm not leaving without a fight".

Hugesmile

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:53 pm

stoneleigh wrote:I have recorded the entire day of Channel 10 today and am just now fast forwarding through and catching all the Hometown Week ads. I just saw an extended version of the ad and new voiceovers are:

Matt saying in a sad voice "This was a very hard decision for me" in relation to the 'shock exit' so I don't think Elly walks out.

Also to do with the 'Hometown Heartbreak'... he says "I feel like I've been blindsided", "I want her here", "She's just finished it", I don't know if this can be salvaged but I'm not leaving without a fight".

Hugesmile

It looks like Helena's HTD will be a nightmare.  But she does have the princess gown date, so Matt must win her back (for the second time).  Imo these girls are a bit like Goldilocks.  Helena is too hard, Abbie is too easy, Chelsie is just right laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:59 pm

Agent99 wrote:It looks like Helena's HTD will be a nightmare.  But she does have the princess gown date, so Matt must win her back (for the second time).  Imo these girls are a bit like Goldilocks.  Helena is too hard, Abbie is too easy, Chelsie is just right laugh out loud

cantstopl I think you just likened them all to porridge, but you are 100% spot on.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh