SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:47 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
snipped
If the gossipy tidbits about Tyler make you feel better about Hannah’s dumpster fire season, then mission accomplished. That’s exactly why they were manufactured, IMO.

^^^ This. For months, some of the best sleuthers (IMO here but also on Reddit and possibly some other places we know nothing about) spent hours looking for dirt or embarrassing information about Tyler and for the most part came up with nothing that contradicted the edited persona we saw during the show's airing. Then all of a sudden things start surfacing now?
Just my humble questioning mind
and JMHO

I agree.

You cannot pretend to be someone else for months, during and after the show. He had a clean image. Not even RS has been able to find any dirt on the guy. So I'm going to believe he was/is himself.
We don't know what was discussed in private between Hannah and Tyler. We don't even know if he is actually dating Gigi. There have been no pictures of the both of them. Could be just hanging out as friends.

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 25 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:01 pm

@Lucas15 @Dutchy23
I agree with both of you. I also wonder if maybe Tyler just needs to break free for a bit from everything he has going on the last year. He's young, hot, personable and human. I'd hate for my 20 something antics to be broadcast all over SM. He's in NYC and taking advantage of ALL the city has to offer, including hanging out/dating a supermodel. I also think a bit of it is in your face to the whole Bachelor production team. Showing they don't control him. I just want the best for him (and Hannah). I don't see this phase of his life going on indefinitely and agree he looked a bit rough in the second am photos coming from Gigi's place. So I hope he remembers how he got there and where he wants to be eventually and again treads lightly.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:22 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Lucas15 @Dutchy23  
I agree with both of you.  I also wonder if maybe Tyler just needs to break free for a bit from everything he has going on the last year.  He's young, hot, personable and human.  I'd hate for my 20 something antics to be broadcast all over SM.  He's in NYC and taking advantage of ALL the city has to offer, including hanging out/dating a supermodel.  I also think a bit of it is in your face to the whole Bachelor production team.  Showing they don't control him.  I just want the best for him (and Hannah).  I don't see this phase of his life going on indefinitely and agree he looked a bit rough in the second am photos coming from Gigi's place.  So I hope he remembers how he got there and where he wants to be eventually and again treads lightly.

Absolutely! IMO I think both of them need to head home, away from all the media, etc., and just breathe for a bit. Being under such a microscope has to weigh on them. He has looked rough in his last few IG posts, and I think she is trying to hard to prove it’s all good. IMO

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:22 pm

@Pichic121

Hannah's interview on the Ali/Rachel podcast was spot on. She said that it did hurt her to see. They had really good conversations and were going to try to see where things would go. She ended by saying, "just would have wanted more than 2 days"

I say this because that podcast got picked up and reported on one of the big entertainment networks (it was an IG story and I lost it). It was linked with the full podcast. So at least I can hope that if she and TC have not talked since, he can hear her feelings a little bit. (That is if he listens) . BUT, I sort of want his mom and dad to listen! giggling 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 25 1f609

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:03 pm

@Doggoneit You know Momma C will and maybe his brothers too giggling I saw that it got picked up....boy this season just keeps on giving...yikes

I thought that was probably the most open she has been and I can’t fault her for feeling hurt.  Having the “feels” is messy, IMO  laugh out loud

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:03 pm

“Just would have wanted more than 2 days.”

Me too Hannah, me too. I was having so much fun. laugh out loud
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:10 pm

SeekAny wrote:“Just would have wanted more than 2 days.”

Me too Hannah, me too. I was having so much fun. laugh out loud
welp, he's due back in LA soon (if he takes the jobs), so maybe there will be another few days laugh out loud laugh out loud

I kid. I kid. These two need to go back to their respective homes and just spend time with their real friends and family.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:24 pm

You know what we needed.. Hannah and Tyler back in Jupiter Florida. Just boating around, chillin and grilling and hanging out with mama C. That’s the date we deserved. This is why we can’t have nice things. laugh out loud
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:51 pm

I’m beginning to wonder if the whole show was fake and they were all out for a platform for their careers, including Tyler (he did seem sincere on the show, but he wasn’t nearly as upset as a Peter). Maybe not Peter though, who I believe was there to find love, maybe. Luke P to spread his new found faith. Maybe Jed did fall hard for Hannah. Hannah and most of the contestants are so young that it’s hard to believe marriage was the main focus. I think Hannah is lovely and I enjoyed watching her journey. Sad that it ended the way it did. Getting rid of the engagement pressure would be a good move IMO. Anyway, just some of my thoughts

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:55 pm

@SeekAny You WIN! Post of the day!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:00 pm

@Just Looking Luke is the only one who expected to get engaged and married to Hannah IMO. Tyler just fell for her, surprisingly. Jed, I'm on the fence about. Peter, I read was scouted for the show. He was there to be the next bachelor. I think he easily falls for everyone. JMO

I think Hannah wants to be in a committed relationship but not sure about marriage. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:09 pm

They are all here for a platform for their careers and there is nothing wrong with that. I’m also sure they are open to find love too, should that happen. Reality is contestants are one of 30; chances are that you will not connect with the lead or you won’t be f1 anyway.

In terms of who looks to be more heartbroken, I guess that is difficult to judge and compare. Everyone reacts to situations differently depending on their temperaments and personalities. Peter may seem more “emotional” because of more tears, but looking at his family dynamics, this is a not a surprise. Maybe Tyler didn’t want to draw out their break up talk at FRC as this is suppose to be a special day for Hannah. She was to be engaged after she dumped Tyler. She should be at her happiest state and maybe Tyler realized he didn’t want to make it any harder for her. Guess we will never really know.

These contestants are definitely too young though. Can’t take any of them seriously. I’m in my 20s and am scratching my head in why these people are so desperate to be in a relationship and get married off laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove