SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Fan4life Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:02 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
pbmax wrote:Ok well I caught up on the episodes this what I saw and my opinion. I didn't see a love story with Hannah and Tyler, what I saw was Hannah treated him like one of those matter of time people...she was distant with him and she was still not interested in him on the aftr. Before she asked him to go for drinks sometime, she said she was fine being alone, that was a cue to not expect too much. Then she went on the JK show saying the same thing. You can't rekindle feelings you never had. If she fell in love with Tyler, why didn't she pick him instead of of Jed and then told him who she did love.It was Jed especially with that piano scene, she had her head on his shoulders holding tight, it could see clearly then it was him. It's sad that it didn't work out for her. I read about the other girl. 4 months I would hardly call that a relationship. You're okay with letting him go on the show with the excuse you're musician so I understand, Well understand you lost him to another woman, that happens sometimes. I do believe he did fall in love Hannah, it's like that commercial "good people do bad things sometimes". What I heard she knew about the girl but left somethings out unlike Ed who kept it a secret. I respect that he didn't just deny it all again unlike Ed, which people continue to like but hate Jed. In Hannah words " Jesus still loves Jed. I wish she would have waited and took her time before making her decision on Jed. Waited until all publicity died down (no public influence) and returned to the real world to see how things fare with Jed, Since she's a Christian, realize that we all makes mistakes...we all have sinned and fell short of the glory of God. That's just my thoughts and I know it might not be favorable.

I agree.  She was all about Jed from the beginning, but I think she really started to seriously fall for him in Amsterdam.  She said that she cried on the floor many times when the Haley news broke...pitches snitches was directed at Haley, NOT RS.  You could tell she was still emotional seeing Jed at ATFR.  I don't see her relationship going anywhere with Tyler except for good friends and I think a lot was orchestrated for a Bachelor happy ending.  Jmo.

There have been many times in my life where I've been hurt by someone and have forgiven them, but seeing that person again brought back the pain. IMO, her emotions may have been coming from feeling cheated of her experience or being manipulated and deceived. Sometimes just remembering the pain you go through can make you emotional. I think she was humiliated when Jed's true intentions and character came to light, and it all happened in the public eye. Her being emotional could have also come from fearing she blew her chances with Tyler. I do think she had very real feelings for Jed, but I also think she had very real feelings for Tyler - thus the struggle at the end. And seriously, I think Hannah was all about Luke P from the beginning. All JMO.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by North Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:03 pm

msjr wrote:
pbmax wrote: I wish she would have waited and took her time before making her decision on Jed. Waited until all publicity died down (no public influence) and returned to the real world to see how things fare with Jed, Since she's a Christian, realize that we all makes mistakes...we all have sinned and fell short of the glory of God. That's just my thoughts and I know it might not be favorable.

Thank God Hannah didn't wait for a person who seems incapable of fidelity and didn't have the courage to tell her the truth before getting engaged. The boy couldn't even be honest with her during the breakup scene. And he was out there flirting with women and inviting them back to his place while he was engaged? And behaving this way in the early stage of the relationship?  Dysfunction city.

Hannah needed to do what was right for her. Not anyone else. Christian or not Christian. Period. She can forgive Jed AND still decide to do what's best for her. She gave him way more grace (on the finale) than he did her -- during the season (lies and deceptions), during their relationship (acting inappropriately with other women), and after the show (liking degrading instagram posts). All IMO.

I watched the Haley / Lauren Zima interview and couldn't believe it when Haley dropped that not only did she spend the night with Jed before he left. They were also with his parents and they all prayed for his experience. What kind of Christians pray for the success of someone trying to deceive another so he can promote his music career!?!? And that Haley actually spent time with the Wyatts while Jed was gone. No wonder the Wyatts were befumbled when Jed showed up with Hannah.

He didn't murder anyone but he hasn't been a good person for quite some time (IMO) and has left a lot of hurt and humiliation in his wake.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:25 pm

@Fan4life I listened, but could not find it again to bring it over here. I was disturbed that the parents and family knew and were texting Haley about praying for her to have strength.
No wonder the hometowns were so weird. Trying not to judge them, because I am sure that he framed it a way that would make them think it would be ok. But that was sort of complicit in the lie that Jed and Haley perpetrated.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:42 pm

So change of topic...

What's the take on TPTB knowing about Haley before the show? I've seen multiple theories floating around and find them all interesting.

I think I'm in the camp that TPTB did not know. At least not knowing at the start of the show. They may have gotten wind during filming and decided to let the season play out. Hopefully we'll get some tea about that shortly!

As for the People magazine exclusive, if TPTB had known in advance -- they could've gotten both or at least Hannah on camera. And that would've made for GREAT tv. That was a let down for me and why I was a bit disappointed in the H&J break-up. We didn't experience initial reactions and emotions. There was no "gotcha" moment like Arie/Becca's break-up. It wasn't shocking, it was cold, calculated, and controlled. Jed arrived at the SHV already knowing he was in BIG trouble and probably resigned to a break-up and losing all that Instagram money. All IMO.

Last edited by North on Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:47 pm

ITA. Jed definitely knew he was toast before he rat-a-tatted on Hannah's door.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:00 pm

North wrote:Hannah needed to do what was right for her. Not anyone else. Christian or not Christian. Period. She can forgive Jed AND still decide to do what's best for her. She gave him way more grace (on the finale) than he did her -- during the season (lies and deceptions), during their relationship (acting inappropriately with other women), and after the show (liking degrading instagram posts). All IMO.

I watched the Haley / Lauren Zima interview and couldn't believe it when Haley dropped that not only did she spend the night with Jed before he left. They were also with his parents and they all prayed for his experience. What kind of Christians pray for the success of someone trying to deceive another so he can promote his music career!?!? And that Haley actually spent time with the Wyatts while Jed was gone. No wonder the Wyatts were befumbled when Jed showed up with Hannah.

He didn't murder anyone but he hasn't been a good person for quite some time (IMO) and has left a lot of hurt and humiliation in his wake.

Great post North!  There is a misconception that forgiveness = allowing someone to remain in one's life and therefore giving them the power to continue in their bad behavior.  I do believe Hannah forgave Jed and that is why she could offer the grace that she did - which has been really evident.  Forgiving him released a lot (all?) of the power his behavior will have over her future.  However, forgiving Jed (who may or may not be willing or able to change) and making a choice to have healthy boundaries and remove him, with kind firmness, from her life is where she shows her strength, her character and her faith IMO

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:08 pm

North wrote:Hannah needed to do what was right for her. Not anyone else. Christian or not Christian. Period. She can forgive Jed AND still decide to do what's best for her. She gave him way more grace (on the finale) than he did her -- during the season (lies and deceptions), during their relationship (acting inappropriately with other women), and after the show (liking degrading instagram posts). All IMO.

Relalou wrote:Great post North!  There is a misconception that forgiveness = allowing someone to remain in one's life and therefore giving them the power to continue in their bad behavior.  I do believe Hannah forgave Jed and that is why she could offer the grace that she did - which has been really evident.  Forgiving him released a lot (all?) of the power his behavior will have over her future.  However, forgiving Jed (who may or may not be willing or able to change) and making a choice to have healthy boundaries and remove him, with kind firmness, from her life is where she shows her strength, her character and her faith IMO  

Ohhh. I like "with kind firmness" will be using that in the future!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:09 pm

@North

I'm not sure they knew day 1. But I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't start hearing things early. RS stated he started hearing things early in the season so I wouldn't be surprised if it did make its way to TPTB as well.

Like you, I think they just let it play out. I am also wondering if all the singing included in the edit was because of his admission... and since he's not good it was their way of dragging him. With him admitting he came on the show to promote his music, I hope they realized this guy was trying to game them.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:20 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:@North

I'm not sure they knew day 1. But I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't start hearing things early. RS stated he started hearing things early in the season so I wouldn't be surprised if it did make its way to TPTB as well.  

Like you, I think they just let it play out.  I am also wondering if all the singing included in the edit was because of his admission... and since he's not good it was their way of dragging him.  With him admitting he came on the show to promote his music, I hope they realized this guy was trying to game them.

IMO

Someone somewhere is keeping track of how many times Jed sang/played during the season. He definitely got more exposure than all previous musicians combined! His story -- is such an epic fail that it is laughable. Jed goes on a reality tv show to promote his music - the thing he loves the most in the world and ends up not only being exposed as a liar and cheater but also ends up a laughing stock for his terrible music.

Also, can we talk about Jed's ego? In what world, is he a decent/good/passable singer? Who is stroking his ego that he should be behind a mic? I'm not dogging his guitar/piano playing or even his writing ability but wow -- he really can't sing. And Hannah has to be tone-deaf.

Jed wanted to sing his proposal b/c he isn't great at speaking -- maybe he should've just written her a note and spared us all?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:27 pm

North wrote:Someone somewhere is keeping track of how many times Jed sang/played during the season. He definitely got more exposure than all previous musicians combined! His story -- is such an epic fail that it is laughable. Jed goes on a reality tv show to promote his music - the thing he loves the most in the world and ends up not only being exposed as a liar and cheater but also ends up a laughing stock for his terrible music.

Also, can we talk about Jed's ego? In what world, is he a decent/good/passable singer? Who is stroking his ego that he should be behind a mic? I'm not dogging his guitar/piano playing or even his writing ability but wow -- he really can't sing. And Hannah has to be tone-deaf.

Jed wanted to sing his proposal b/c he isn't great at speaking -- maybe he should've just written her a note and spared us all?

He really is good playing instruments. He could have a great future just doing that. Get himself into a band for a headliner and he could have all the groupies he wanted. Could possibly even sing backup vocals. But as a vocalist himself. Nope. Not gonna happen. Even me who is hard of hearing can hear that he is awful.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:41 pm

North wrote:
msjr wrote:
pbmax wrote: I wish she would have waited and took her time before making her decision on Jed. Waited until all publicity died down (no public influence) and returned to the real world to see how things fare with Jed, Since she's a Christian, realize that we all makes mistakes...we all have sinned and fell short of the glory of God. That's just my thoughts and I know it might not be favorable.

Thank God Hannah didn't wait for a person who seems incapable of fidelity and didn't have the courage to tell her the truth before getting engaged. The boy couldn't even be honest with her during the breakup scene. And he was out there flirting with women and inviting them back to his place while he was engaged? And behaving this way in the early stage of the relationship?  Dysfunction city.

Hannah needed to do what was right for her. Not anyone else. Christian or not Christian. Period. She can forgive Jed AND still decide to do what's best for her.  She gave him way more grace (on the finale) than he did her -- during the season (lies and deceptions), during their relationship (acting inappropriately with other women), and after the show (liking degrading instagram posts). All IMO.

Exactly! My point was for her to take her time to make the right decision for herself and not be influenced by public opinion or social media...that includes pushing her into a relationship with Tyler, that seems clear to me that she's not interested in. If she decided to dump Jed that's her right, he wasn't going anywhere where she couldn't dump him now or later. As for his parents I don't know if they prayed for that because I didn't hear that prayer just hearsay. I know what I heard on the show and from that I gather they don't believe in this show, they think like many parents that it's a bunch of garbage. It's a speed dating show. Jed's not the first to come on with a girlfriend or a motive and he won't be the last. I'm use to it now and don't expect a whole lot from any of them. I like Peter and hope he will be the bachelor, but I suspect that was his goal. I also don't believe Hannah came on for Colton. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:58 pm

pbmax wrote:
North wrote:
msjr wrote:

Hannah needed to do what was right for her. Not anyone else. Christian or not Christian. Period. She can forgive Jed AND still decide to do what's best for her.  She gave him way more grace (on the finale) than he did her -- during the season (lies and deceptions), during their relationship (acting inappropriately with other women), and after the show (liking degrading instagram posts). All IMO.

Exactly! My point was for her to take her time to make the right decision for herself and not be influenced by public opinion or social media...that includes pushing her into a relationship with Tyler, that seems clear to me that she's not interested in. If she decided to dump Jed that's her right, he wasn't going anywhere where she couldn't dump him now or later. As for his parents I don't know if they prayed for that because I didn't hear that prayer just hearsay. I know what I heard on the show and from that I gather they don't believe in this show, they think like many parents that it's a bunch of garbage. It's a speed dating show. Jed's not the first to come on with a girlfriend or a motive and he won't be the last. I'm use to it now and don't expect a whole lot from any of them. I like Peter and hope he will be the bachelor, but I suspect that was his goal. I also don't believe Hannah came on for Colton. JMO

What makes you think Hannah didn't take the time to make the right decision for herself? By both their admissions, Jed revealed Haley the day after they got engaged. Hannah stewed on that until the People heads-up that an exclusive was breaking and then had another week before her break-up with Jed. How long should one wait to break-up after being lied to and manipulated?

The break-up happened 7 weeks ago -- out of the public's eye.

And, Haley's ET Interview about her relationship with Jed and his parents can be found at the link below. Give it a listen and decide if she is believable or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S9VeAY0obA

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+65
Astrobach
Idlemess
bluwavz
Chgohighlife
Soleil
veg_out
Minney
locoforbach
northernviewer
Doggoneit
msjr