SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Fan4life Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:58 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 85 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9
Post by Diana Today at 5:47 pm

If anyone needs a laugh this am. dying

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lwJvmnhas/?igshid=1sa8e1809xrpu

Oh my goodness! I'm dying too! Very funny!

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:00 pm

ReneeM wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Hannah on why it would be hard to see Tyler as the Bachelor.

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-on-why-it-would-be-hard-to-see-tyler-as-the-bachelor-exclusive-129592
Love this interview. My favorite thing about Hannah is her honesty. There's a lot of good stuff in this interview. Right there with people as the best ones.

I really hope that Tyler sees this interview.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:03 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Hannah growing from this experience is the best outcome.

sdmom wrote:I am pleasantly surprised at how mature and how gracious Hannah is. Adversity builds character and IMO, she’s grown. Good for her!

It doesn’t matter to me if Tyler and Hannah are friends only or become romantic partners, as long as both are happy and have peace.
Best wishes for both of them.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:04 pm

sdmom wrote:I am pleasantly surprised at how mature and how gracious Hannah is. Adversity builds character and IMO, she’s grown. Good for her!

It doesn’t matter to me if Tyler and Hannah are friends only or become romantic partners, as long as both are happy and have peace.
Best wishes for both of them.

Yup, peace and happiness!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:05 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Rachel is a tannah shipper...she wouldn't let Hannah put the usual x on the eliminated contestant, so she handed Tyler's pic to Hannah who took it with her laugh out loud

And to think people were on about Rachel being so mean to Hannah. Noo Rachel just called it like she saw it. Hannah had a bad picker. Rachel never liked Jed from the beginning. And she thought Hannah wasn't ready for this process. Didn't mean she didn't like her. JMO
Rachel is mean laugh out loud. Her whole press tour after her season she was mad that people like me didn't understand the appeal of Bryan, & she just kept saying that we never got to truly see Bryan because of the edit or w/e but since her season she has never extended that benefit of the doubt to anyone in the franchise. Or when she was outspoken about Hannah not being who she would pick for the lead, i'm sure she wouldn't have liked if alums said that about her when she was chosen. She's my problematic fave though laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:08 pm

I just love Kate Coyne!!! Her tweets are out of my own heart and mind! I think she hates Jedisaster as much as I do or even more.

Lucas15 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Hannah continues to take the high road https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-on-if-she-thinks-jed-wyatt-cheated-on-her-exclusive-129589

She’s too gracious towards him, honestly.

Seriously, come at me if you think this girl is immature or undeserving. Cause opposite, freaking opposite.

Well if you want to "read" someone who ISN'T so gracious, read Kate Coyne's (@KatePeople - Editorial Director, PEOPLE. Overseeing entertainment.) twitter feed for the last day or so:

https://twitter.com/KatePeople

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:13 pm

Gosh, I remember the days when people thought there was no way that Hannah would still be interested in Tyler. Feels just like yesterday...

Anyways, just shows that no one really knows imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:19 pm

I was one of those people who thought she was just hook line and sinker with Jed from the get go who apparently had the master plan to go far for his career. 

Then it was in the last few episodes that I saw her begin to feel for Tyler but it was much too late for her feelings to catch up. She had wasted all her energy with Luke and Jed was the next one. 

Ugh...I can’t get over how sad I feel for her and Tyler too. The love that never was. 

Part of me wants Tyler to be Bach to see him on TV because I’m already starting to have withdrawal but I would hate if he ends up with someone not great because the one who is great will be the next Bachelorette and the cycle never ends! Ugh!!!

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IX5XANu-aY

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:26 pm

Al wrote:Gosh, I remember the days when people thought there was no way that Hannah would still be interested in Tyler. Feels just like yesterday...

@Al
I never cared about Hannah's interest. It is my fervent prayer that she is in Tyler's rear view mirror and based on the look on his face and the way he responded last night, I think I'm getting my wish!!! All IMO thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 3 3806527698 thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 3 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:37 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IX5XANu-aY

Rachel is just a straight shooter. Still my favorite bachelorette. cantstopl

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:44 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Al wrote:Gosh, I remember the days when people thought there was no way that Hannah would still be interested in Tyler. Feels just like yesterday...

@Al
I never cared about Hannah's interest. It is my fervent prayer that she is in Tyler's rear view mirror and based on the look on his face and the way he responded last night, I think I'm getting my wish!!! All IMO   thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 3 3806527698  thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 3 1176891977

We all see things different and I see just the opposite.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256