SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:11 pm

Ok, but Hannah knew. She was obviously throwing shade this morning on Instagram. She went into it with her eyes open.

And, again, Hannah didn’t have to let a man who made her no promises spend the night. She continues to make these sorts of bad choices when it comes to men, publicly. But somehow is always the victim. Maybe she’s just having fun too?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:12 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Patience2415 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Tyler probably should have left Hannah’s before sunrise and then this would have been a nonissue laugh out loud eeeek.

Thank you! I can't stand messy people, especially if they are acting this way because of a salty friend.
If we’re going to take Hannah and Tyler at face value when they say they want to see where things go then that’s totally their right and completely fine... but it’s not a good look to leave Hannah’s apartment after spending the night with her and then three days later go on a date with another woman. 

Tyler can do what he wants for sure as I’m assuming this has been planned, but it’s just made everything very publicly messy for the both of them.

I agree with you. Hannah Brown will be perfectly fine as long as she stays out it and let the chips fall where they may. This Tyler's life and he living it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:13 pm

I can't picture Tyler with gh, jmo

Is RS gloating ...is this the reason he thought tannah would not reunite???

I guess that's why Hannah said she would support Tyler in whatever will make him happy. Sigh.... Darned Patrick and his marry my sister ig ....

Last edited by Billysmom on Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:15 pm

North wrote:So if "drinks with Hannah" ruined his chances on being The Bachelor as some were speculating. What does having "drinks with Gigi Hadid" do to his chances?

Tee hee! I kid. This season just keeps on giving! What a hot mess.

laugh out loud laugh out loud  it’s called he won’t be the bachelor. No way. But he prob doesn’t want it.  I am sure he told Hannah. Wish they both would have ended it and then go do whatever instead of”taking it slow”.

I also can’t see why Gigi even wants Tyler. No offense to Tyler

Last edited by LaineyG on Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:15 pm

I feel bad, but I guess that I was unrealistic to think that they could just pick up where they left off. However, I didn't care for what RS said -- just because it is Gigi Hadid, why does that mean that Tyler wouldn't still want Hannah? I guess that I don't see supermodels as a big thing.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:16 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Tyler's living his own Bachelor season as we speak laugh out loud You're not supposed to take any photos at SoHo House so he probably thought no proof would get out. The drama on this season just never, ever ends, huh?
Ha he also forgot to tell Mama Cameron who was defending them on SM today about the whole second choice thing. Mama Cameron was also busy liking Papa Brown’s posts earlier today. Interesting times indeed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:16 pm

And it is only drinks if he is seen coming out of her place than that is another story I guess if it is meant to be between Hannah and Tyler it will happen jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:18 pm

Does this give alternate meaning to Tyler's playlists??
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:18 pm

mercieme wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Tyler's living his own Bachelor season as we speak laugh out loud You're not supposed to take any photos at SoHo House so he probably thought no proof would get out. The drama on this season just never, ever ends, huh?
Ha he also forgot to tell Mama Cameron who was defending them on SM today about the whole second choice thing. Mama Cameron was also busy liking Papa Brown’s posts earlier today. Interesting times indeed.

That's what I was thinking also.  Why would mama c being so supportive of Tyler and Hannah if didn't tell her otherwise.  Plus mama c said that Hannah is the real deal.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:18 pm

Wait. All we’ve seen is the back of this girl? How do we know it’s her? I can’t see Tyler doing this so publicly. What a mess.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:19 pm

Well, let him shoot his shot. But he didn’t seem to have put so much effort in his outfit. You just love how low key Tyler C is. “Oh date with Gigi? Let me put my best striped t-shirt on!!” giggling

I guess seeing this, the H&T date might have not turned into a commitment yet, which any normal person should expect. It’s too soon. Could be they just want to put the sexual tension behind them that built up during filming and during the whole season (that’s almost 5 months!).

The Ford Model IG of Hannah could be about this. If she knows then maybe she and Tyler talked about it? no idea

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:19 pm

Tyler has also said that he is friends with women, too. I also wonder if he partially meet up with Gigi because of his modeling career. I am sure that she is well connected in that world.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256