SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:45 pm

I got the sense that they both want each other in their lives in some capacity, whether it is just friends or more, it is up to them.

Chgohighlife wrote:
Al wrote:Gosh, I remember the days when people thought there was no way that Hannah would still be interested in Tyler. Feels just like yesterday...

Anyways, just shows that no one really knows imo.

@Al
I never cared about Hannah's interest. It is my fervent prayer that she is in Tyler's rear view mirror and based on the look on his face and the way he responded last night, I think I'm getting my wish!!! All IMO   thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 4 3806527698  thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 4 1176891977

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:47 pm

[quote="SarahD"]I got the sense that they both want each other in their lives in some capacity, whether it is just friends or more, it is up to them.

[quote="Chgohighlife"][quote="Al"]Gosh, I remember the days when people thought there was no way that Hannah would still be interested in Tyler. Feels just like yesterday...

Anyways, just shows that no one really knows imo.[/quote

My apology for duplicate posts.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:48 pm

Any One Tree Hill Fans?? Just heard on another thread that Bethany Joy said to Hannah...Hold onto that man Hannah! I love Bethany and I think Hannah will do her best Bethany!!! Yes I think she will. Whatever is meant to be. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:55 pm

Sharleen has withheld judgement on Jed all season but she lit him UP in her finale recap

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:56 pm

I think she's in the drivers seat because Tyler will never push. Glad to hear she's also aware of the hurt he's dealing with, too. 

Personally, I doubt the friends phase will last long....even though Tyler might be cautious. Too much affection between them, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:05 pm

Al wrote:Gosh, I remember the days when people thought there was no way that Hannah would still be interested in Tyler. Feels just like yesterday...

hehehe
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:06 pm

HEA wrote:now that Tyler confirmed IMO his forever friendship. Time for me to move on to another season. AU bachelor just started, I will go non spoiled and see if I can sleuth like the old days. I hope some will consider joining me!!  thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 4 2498057887

I am sooo happy the season is over !! thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 4 1176891977  cheerleader

See ya!

I’ll be over here watching my bbs thrive, together or apart. What a beautiful relationship for a F2/lead, no matter where it goes. The true winners of this season, imo.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:08 pm

Idk if this was posted, but I love her candidness about wanting to hang out with Tyler. Girl is putting herself allllll the way out there. She also addresses Gigi.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0l33e2BHBs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk if this was posted, but I love her candidness about wanting to hang out with Tyler. Girl is putting herself allllll the way out there. She also addresses Gigi.

“I get it.... I want to hang out with him too.” laugh out loud oh my God, Hannah. She’s going all in.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk if this was posted, but I love her candidness about wanting to hang out with Tyler. Girl is putting herself allllll the way out there. She also addresses Gigi.

Awwww! She wants him, bad. laugh out loud Like girl is trying to keep it cool, but it’s obvs.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:13 pm

Huge thank you to everyone posting updates today! Catching up on everything. rock
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:14 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

@Al
I never cared about Hannah's interest. It is my fervent prayer that she is in Tyler's rear view mirror and based on the look on his face and the way he responded last night, I think I'm getting my wish!!! All IMO   thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 4 3806527698  thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 4 1176891977

Tyler is just a good guy and doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I think he will find another woman who is a better match for him and maybe that will happen on the next season of...The Bachelor. laugh out loud jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256