SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:20 pm

Ali is interviewing Jed on the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast. It will be posted later today.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by suzq Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:23 pm

Ashley said that she and Ben are interviewing Jed for the Almost Famous podcast today.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:23 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Ali is interviewing Jed on the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast.  It will be posted later today.  

Thanks for the info but not interested in anything Jed has to say.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:25 pm

^^^ we all have to remember that real life is taking over now. Everyone deserves to be happy. It’s Tyler’s and Hannah’s life to choose who THEY want to spend time with. Their decision. The highly edited living in a bubble reality show is in the past and imo they are leaving it there. Time will tell if they form a relationship in the real world. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:26 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Ali is interviewing Jed on the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast.  It will be posted later today.  

I posted for anyone who may be interested.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:27 pm

suzq wrote:Ashley said that she and Ben are interviewing Jed for the Almost Famous podcast today.

Looks like he is making the rounds.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:30 pm

Looks like he is making the rounds

Yup - of course he is - he is attempting to launch his music and stay in the public eye!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:34 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I posted for anyone who may be interested.  

And he did “win the show” thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 22 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:38 pm

I actually wanna hear Jed answer to Rachel the BS detector. I will 3x speed through Ali though laugh out loud.

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:44 pm

I think he deserves to speak out after staying quiet for so long.  I may be in the minority, but I want to hear what he has to say.  He at least admits it was his fault and now he is dealing with the repercussions of not being truthful...a broken engagement, he lost Hannah and being ridiculed in the public eye (I think the 3rd one has been the most difficult). Even Hannah said in one of her interviews that he doesn't deserve all the hate.  

I saw a video on YT yesterday and it had a few clips of their SHV's.  He was playing the guitar and she had her arms wrapped around him showing her engagement ring and smiling.  They once were happy, but then it all fell apart.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:I actually wanna hear Jed answer to Rachel the BS detector. I will 3x speed through Ali though laugh out loud.
Pretty much this.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:50 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I think he deserves to speak out after staying quiet for so long.  I may be in the minority, but I want to hear what he has to say.  He at least admits it was his fault and now he is dealing with the repercussions of not being truthful...a broken engagement, he lost Hannah and being ridiculed in the public eye (I think the 3rd one has been the most difficult). Even Hannah said in one of her interviews that he doesn't deserve all the hate.  

I saw a video on YT yesterday and it had a few clips of their SHV's.  He was playing the guitar and she had her arms wrapped around him showing her engagement ring and smiling.  They once were happy, but then it all fell apart.

So he did bring his guitar to SHV. Remember how we were questioning why he had the guitar with him in the airport photo ?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256