SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:42 am

msjr wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:This season is a bizarre mess. I'd say the Hannah and Tyler reconciliation really was just trolling and this date with Gigi is the real deal. His friend would know more that his family at this point. Probably best the fans just move on from it. JMO.

I don't think the friend necessarily knows more. Based on the toddler tantrum he threw when the TMZ pictures dropped, he had no idea Hannah and Tyler would be spending time together like that imo. It is also probably why RS and the bachelor.spoilers IG account were clueless about it too. Why is it that they were able to leak ahead of time that Tyler would be hanging out with a model this weekend, but were not able to leak Hannah and Tyler's hangout early? Also, the Bachelor.spoilers IG account never put up the TMZ story pics and pretty much ignored it, but is crowing about being right about the model. I think the folks who say Matt is a source for her and RS are right on the money imo.

I agree 100% and I am definitely in the camp that Matt is a source to RS!!. Matt was mad and shocked he didn’t know about the “drinks” with Hannah and Tyler. But was gloating about knowing the “tea” on Tyler and Gigi. no no Well now everyone knows, including Tyler and his family. They are not stupid and can put two and two together.

The most disturbing thing to Hannah is not the Gigi story because she already knew, but the stories from Matt. If I was Hannah that is the first thing I would ask my friend or the guy I am seeing, what is up with your friend and why doesn’t he like me??

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:45 am

Anyone waiting for a DWTS announcement it has been postpone by GMA. GMA has decided to move the announcement for the first 2 contestants to tomorrow to focus todays coverage on the shootings in Dayton, OH and El Paso, TX.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:45 am

The whole sleepover might be very real and organic, but as soon as I saw the photos I was reminded of Emily and Jef pap photos taken while grocery shopping. Rumors were everywhere that they had broken up or were about to when suddenly they were caught in public together. We learned afterward that the rumors were true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:45 am

sosleepy wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Ash2214 well we don’t know he spent the night. They could’ve just grabbed coffee fri morning. And the articles about them spending the night and kissing could’ve just been pr.

Girl. They spent the night together.

In the article they mentioned the exact time he went in her apartment 9.00 and out the next morning 10.00.

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 60 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:51 am

@Dutchy23 weird, no? How would they know when he came and left? Are they staked outside Hannah’s apt?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:52 am

One thing that tells me they didn’t fake the sleepover is the way Hannah looked.  I’m sorry but she looked TERRIBLE and if this thing was fake she would have put on some cute workout clothes or a cute silk robe or something. She was barefoot and braless and the lounging outfit was what you wear around and don’t want or expect to be seen in.  laugh out loud  Imo.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:53 am

LaineyG wrote:One thing that tells me they didn’t fake the sleepover is the way Hannah looked.  I’m sorry but she looked TERRIBLE and if this thing was fake she would have put on some cute workout clothes or a cute silk robe or something. She was barefoot and bra less and the lounging outfit was what you wear around and don’t want or expect to be seen in.  laugh out loud  Imo.

The poster here said she was wearing the same outfit when they went for coffee. She just threw on a hat for coffee. I couldn’t tell if she was braless but if so she also was when they went for coffee.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:54 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Ash2214 well we don’t know he spent the night. They could’ve just grabbed coffee fri morning. And the articles about them spending the night and kissing could’ve just been pr.

Well, coffee is a drink! giggling

@Summerfun1980  I have appreciated your commentary these past few weeks.

Not sure I buy the H&T date (morning or evening) was a pr stunt but do think they coordinated their post-ATFR talking points  - possibly with some help. I also thought both their post-ATFR Instagram posts to each other were a bit odd (especially from Tyler). A nice sentiment and all but totally unnecessary for two people who maybe, possibly, might grab a no-strings-attached drink sometime in the future. Those mentions, to me, more than anything else seemed like pandering to their fans.

It will be interesting to see what happens with DWTS. I think Hannah is a given but unclear on Tyler. It is a big time commitment and it sounds like he has a few irons in the fire.

Last edited by North on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:54 am

LaineyG wrote:One thing that tells me they didn’t fake the sleepover is the way Hannah looked.  I’m sorry but she looked TERRIBLE and if this thing was fake she would have put on some cute workout clothes or a cute silk robe or something. She was barefoot and braless and the lounging outfit was what you wear around and don’t want or expect to be seen in.  laugh out loud  Imo.
Exacly!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:57 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Dutchy23 weird, no? How would they know when he came and left? Are they staked outside Hannah’s apt?
Weird in the sense that they were being watched? Yes. But this sort of stuff happens all of the time in LA and NY. 

Someone who lives in her complex probably knows she lives there and saw Tyler arrive. That person then probably tipped off some outlet and then it spread. It’s common.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:00 am

@Summerfun1980 she might have worn the out fit out but didn’t expect to be photographed. Imo. Not something you wear to get your picture taken.

Also if this is fake, which I don’t think it is at all, the whole family his and hers are in on it? Don’t think so.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:02 am

North wrote:

Well, coffee is a drink! giggling

@Summerfun1980  I have appreciated your commentary these past few weeks.

Not sure I buy the H&T date (morning or evening) was a pr stunt but do think they coordinated their post-ATFR talking points  - possibly with some help. I also thought both their post-ATFR Instagram posts to each other were a bit odd (especially from Tyler). A nice sentiment and all but totally unnecessary for two people who maybe, possibly, might grab a no-strings-attached drink sometime in the future. Those mentions, to me, more than anything else seemed like pandering to their fans.

It will be interesting to see what happens with DWTS. I think Hannah is a given but unclear on Tyler. It is a big time commitment and it sounds like he has a few irons in the fire.

Thank you.

They were odd. But I thought they were doing the opposite of pandering. I thought those poor kids were trying to manage expectations by saying again they were starting from ground zero. Unfortunately, it didn’t work. And people are ignoring the words coming out of their mouths. A pic of Tyler at her apartment complex doesn’t equal Tyler and Hannah in a committed relationship. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256