SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:56 pm

veg_out wrote:
Maddy wrote:
3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 152855_9018-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

Are there other people in the room, Hannah and Tyler? Blink three times if you see anyone other than each other. giggling What a moment to capture!

Yep. I think she was as laser focused on him as he was on her.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:02 pm

^Very true, @HavaDrPepper. Very true. Such good people PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:15 pm

We love a couple!... of bestieesss! #bffs4lyfe laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:26 pm

SeekAny wrote:You know what’s different for me this time with them? Normally I just like the couple, or one part of the couple. But with Hannah and Tyler I legitimately like the people they are. Just good, genuine, what you see is what you get, honest people who want nothing more than to love others. Separately they are just class act humans, but together they’re next level special. I’m rooting for their happiness. I hope they push through any nervousness and awkwardness that this situation undoubtedly will bring and just stay true to themselves and give it an actual shot. Because I think they could be SO GOOD together and for each other. Talk about bringing out the best in another person.

ITA. Isn't it insane? That fact that both these two gems fell in love and get a chance to be together is the most romantic thing. Both are mature beyond their years and honestly they are the KING and QUEEN of BN. Imagine what happens when we get a real confirming IG post of them together.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:We love a couple!... of bestieesss! #bffs4lyfe laugh out loud
Renee you are killing the game girl 3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 2498057887
My heart is so full with how things panned out for these two. I legit ran late to a work meeting this morning because I stayed up late trying to read up on every SM posting.

So here we are again going along the ride with these two wonderful humans but I think the journey will be less rocky for us this time around compared to the last 2 months. I just get a feeling that things are going to work out for the best with these two. Time will tell as always.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:53 pm

@ReneeM if they become a bonafide couple I'd prefer #bffs4lyfe to be their name instead of something like Hyler laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:We love a couple!... of bestieesss! #bffs4lyfe laugh out loud
I’m reading the comments Katie M and Demi Lovato wrote on hannah’s Tyler ig and Katie said she has chills and Demi wrote that she’s so “happy” for Hannah, and Hannah replied to them how wild & weird it is (meaning “what’s next” written by t&h in the pic). Doesn’t sound like it’s a friendship going nowhere that’s built on politeness. Truly sounds like they’re gonna give this a shot, as they should.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:14 pm

@Alanna I think Tyler really tried to keep his cards close to the vest in both interviews I heard from him, every time he said something sweet about Hannah like how much he loves and cherishes her, he would tack on ‘even if it’s just as friends’ at the end, but he had that one slip up towards the end of the AF podcast where he called it a first date and it was like ‘and I- oop!’. It told me where his mind/heart was truly at. They’re saying all the right things now about taking it slow and starting as friends but it’s clear imo that they both want more.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:18 pm

Guys do you think Tyler is staying in LA till Hannah goes back. I am  assuming the NYC media tour is over today for Hannah at least in NYC so wondering if we should expect her back in LA like soonish.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:@Alanna I think Tyler really tried to keep his cards close to the vest in both interviews I heard from him, every time he was say something sweet about Hannah like how much he loves and cherishes her, he was tack on ‘even if it’s just as friends’ at the end, but he had that one slip up towards the end of the AF podcast where he called it a first date and it was like ‘and I- oop!’. It told me where his mind/heart was truly at. They’re saying all the right things now about taking it slow and starting as friends but it’s clear imo that they both want more.
I haven’t listened to AF yet but I just watched Hannah’s build and it’s so similar imo. She basically stumbled a little abt dating again and said she didn’t want to date anyone, but she and Tyler can’t go and start from an engagement now either. To me, sounds like she means she doesn’t want to date anyone but Tyler and see where things go with him before even thinking abt anything/anyone else.

In conclusion, they’re so darn adorable irl, even separate.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@Alanna I think Tyler really tried to keep his cards close to the vest in both interviews I heard from him, every time he was say something sweet about Hannah like how much he loves and cherishes her, he was tack on ‘even if it’s just as friends’ at the end, but he had that one slip up towards the end of the AF podcast where he called it a first date and it was like ‘and I- oop!’. It told me where his mind/heart was truly at. They’re saying all the right things now about taking it slow and starting as friends but it’s clear imo that they both want more.
I haven’t listened to AF yet but I just watched Hannah’s build and it’s so similar imo. She basically stumbled a little abt dating again and said she didn’t want to date anyone, but she and Tyler can’t go and start from an engagement now either. To me, sounds like she means she doesn’t want to date anyone but Tyler and see where things go with him before even thinking abt anything/anyone else.

In conclusion, they’re so darn adorable irl, even separate.
Just a quick correction, in her build interview, she said she didn’t want to date anyone else. I picked up on it right away and thought the same girl.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:27 pm

I keep wanting to cast Tyler in an old time movie, as, say Atticus finch or George Bailey, laugh out loud... Quiet, good characters of integrity...

Btw, when it look at my new avi, I sometimes wonder if I should delete it, because it looks like Hannah is being smothered, laugh out loud. But then I remember how safe and secure she must feel there and hope she will allow herself to enjoy that sense of security forever, sigh...

Last edited by Billysmom on Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92