SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@Alanna I think Tyler really tried to keep his cards close to the vest in both interviews I heard from him, every time he was say something sweet about Hannah like how much he loves and cherishes her, he was tack on ‘even if it’s just as friends’ at the end, but he had that one slip up towards the end of the AF podcast where he called it a first date and it was like ‘and I- oop!’. It told me where his mind/heart was truly at. They’re saying all the right things now about taking it slow and starting as friends but it’s clear imo that they both want more.
I haven’t listened to AF yet but I just watched Hannah’s build and it’s so similar imo. She basically stumbled a little abt dating again and said she didn’t want to date anyone, but she and Tyler can’t go and start from an engagement now either. To me, sounds like she means she doesn’t want to date anyone but Tyler and see where things go with him before even thinking abt anything/anyone else.

In conclusion, they’re so darn adorable irl, even separate.
Just a quick correction, in her build interview, she said she didn’t want to date anyone else. I picked up on it right away and thought the same girl.
Yes! Right!! There was a little mumbling and stumbling going on but it was pretty clear what she meant. We wished this into existence before anything even happened with her ex. We’re so powerful laugh out loud

@mercieme, I assume she’s back in LA tomorrow? I have no idea what any of their plans are and it’s annoying laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:32 pm

I honestly think the way this all played out, Tyler being F2 was the best thing for Hannah and Tyler.  There is no way at the start of this season Hannah was ready for a man like Tyler, obviously since Tyler was her f2 and she sold out to her comfort zone.   I think she needed to go through the public scrutiny and heartbreak for her to actually see the contrast between a man she typically falls for, a "user"  or a man that truly loves and respects her.  Through all the lies and deceit,  Hannah has grown so much, and instead of sticking by her man, she realizes her self worth and said adios to Jed,  And now I think she's fully able to appreciate a man like Tyler and what he has to offer.  I hope they take things slow and keep it private, or semi private laugh out loud, but if there is love there, I think their chances are greater now than they were before.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:36 pm

^^^ Thank you all for the updates and comments. I know I joined later than most here but I am so grateful that when RS changed his spoiler on Black Tuesday that I decided to stop lurking and come in.

It seems surreal that we are celebrating Hannah and Tyler!! I thought I was crazy to be shipping a couple that broke up but we saw their chemistry and knew they were flirting On social media in real time. Although some days I thought I was going insane. But we just knew.

Does anyone have any avatars of Tannah they can PM so I can add one. I think it’s time.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:37 pm

@ReneeM aaaaand he jokingly asked CH where their date card was! laugh out loud for friendly drinks obvi.

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:37 pm

I think you all need another thread to track their whereabouts?

If so, what would you like to call it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:38 pm

IMO it's obvious that they have been talking for awhile and have had conversations about their relationship moving forward. I also think that they have received some PR advice on how to handle the next steps publicly. They're saying the same sentences almost verbatim.  Either that, or they're listening to each other's interviews. I think it's so smart to do it the way they have. Hannah needed to come full circle and learn that she's enough and that she truly is all those things that, up until now, she's only pretended to be.  If they would've gone the Arie route, the press tour would've been brutal for Tyler.  I love that she's pursuing him and the ball is in his court so to speak.  It spares him all of the inevitable "2nd choice" questions.  It allows him a choice and a dignity in all of it. I wish them nothing but the very best. I truly have come to like (and weirdly care for) both of them as human beings and would love to see a storybook ending but if a beautiful friendship is the only thing that comes from it, then that's great too.  3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 3 2764

Last edited by avacaroline on Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:38 pm

@LaineyG sorry for the double post. Is there any particular picture you like?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think you all need another thread to track their whereabouts?

If so, what would you like to call it?

Tannah Stalking? 

rotfl rotfl rotfl
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:39 pm

@Alanna Haha. All of you make me laugh!! We are so powerful!!! We definitely put it in the universe!! 100% 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:40 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I honestly think the way this all played out, Tyler being F2 was the best thing for Hannah and Tyler.  There is no way at the start of this season Hannah was ready for a man like Tyler, obviously since Tyler was her f2 and she sold out to her comfort zone.   I think she needed to go through the public scrutiny and heartbreak for her to actually see the contrast between a man she typically falls for, a "user"  or a man that truly loves and respects her.  Through all the lies and deceit,  Hannah has grown so much, and instead of sticking by her man, she realizes her self worth and said adios to Jed,  And now I think she's fully able to appreciate a man like Tyler and what he has to offer.  I hope they take things slow and keep it private, or semi private laugh out loud, but if there is love there, I think their chances are greater now than they were before.

I completely agree!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LaineyG sorry for the double post. Is there any particular picture you like?

Any Tannah picture but don’t want to steal one that someone already has. Thanks!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:41 pm

Billysmom wrote:I keep wanting to cast Tyler in an old time movie, as, say Atticus finch or George Bailey, laugh out loud....

Adorable! I can definitely see him being highly successful at modelling for print and TV ads for luxury goods - if that's the route he chooses.

Regardless, both Hannah and Tyler have been impressing me post show. While there were several cringe-worthy moments for Hannah on the show that made me question her judgement, I do continue to root for her and believe that she is growing as a person.

Real life moments are more indicative of character, and Hannah and Tyler both seem stand-up and authentic. MO, Tyler is not Hannah's second choice, she just chose him second. And, why shouldn't she? She doesn't have to linger on her first choice- a very, very poor choice. She now has the opportunity to correct it.

If they are actually romantically compatible for the long term, time will tell. IMO, they have just as much of a chance as anybody to succeed.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92