SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:41 pm

@LaineyG ok I just grabbed that one quickly so you had something. If you see anything just pm me and I'll switch it. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:46 pm

@avacaroline sorry I didn't see your post. I created a thread because I need to leave.

PM me suggestions or keep a running post by quoting suggestions for a title to the thread and I'll post options if everyone wants to participate.

The thread is Here to keep track of where they are, SM activity or whatever sleuthing can be uncovered.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LaineyG ok I just grabbed that one quickly so you had something. If you see anything just pm me and I'll switch it. Smiley

Thank you!! yes you are the best!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:56 pm

Hannah just started following Tyler’s mom on IG laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:02 am

@Ash2214 I love it! They're going for drinks and the moms are probably like when do we meet the family??

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:06 am

bleuberry wrote:@Ash2214 I love it! They're going for drinks and the moms are probably like when do we meet the family??
Yep, totally concur. Just a reminder that Mama C took a poll and answered  ‘yes’ that Tyler should take Hannah back, this IMO signifies progress in the right direction 3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 1176891977

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:17 am

New song Hannah's Spotify ❤ list
"Ruin the Friendship" by Demi Lovato

Your body's looking good tonight
I'm thinking we should cross the line
Let's ruin the friendship, let's ruin the friendship
Do all the things on our minds
What's taking us all this time

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:19 am

Anyone know where Tyler is? I don't think he's liked Hannah's last to posts has he?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:22 am

veg_out wrote:
Maddy wrote:
3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 152855_9018-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

Are there other people in the room, Hannah and Tyler? Blink three times if you see anyone other than each other. giggling What a moment to capture!

They just delight in each other and are beaming in that series of photos.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:23 am

https://www.eonline.com/news/1061212/even-neil-lane-is-rooting-for-bachelorette-s-hannah-brown-and-tyler-cameron?cmpid=enewsarticle&content=Latest%20News&source=taboola&medium=Below-Article-Thumbnails-Card-2

Omg that new song Hannah added......
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:31 am

alwayscooking wrote:Anyone know where Tyler is?  I don't think he's liked Hannah's last to posts has he?
Still think he is in LA but I am sure @smg2587 is tracking his movements.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:39 am

Patience2415 wrote:New song Hannah's Spotify ❤ list
"Ruin the Friendship" by Demi Lovato

Your body's looking good tonight
I'm thinking we should cross the line
Do all the things on our minds
What's taking us all this time

Haha. Here we go again. Hannah (and Tyler) always let us know eventually what is going on. You just have to know where to look. Being we are CSI we know exactly where to look. 3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 3806527698

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92