SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Minney Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:02 am

So much to catch up with this morning! I have no idea who this V gal is other than following the links in the posts but it's interesting that nobody is calling her out as just looking for attention and clicks for her podcast. IMO. During the season anytime women came forward claiming to have been dating one of the contestants, fans are often calling those women out as attention seekers just stirring the pot, but when it's Tyler related V gets a pass with no side-eying? Tyler flew to LA a couple of weeks prior to the ATFR to meet with another podcast/youtube woman and nobody thought that was a date. Now just because this woman calls it a date it's a date? What about MeAndi? Were they on a date in the helicopter too? Will Tyler be another chapter in her next book? LOL-I might actually read that one! giggling Tyler won't comment again and people will think what they think and speculate and create scenarios that fit their view. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:03 am

Looking at all the paparazzi pictures of Tyler I can't help but think of the movie Notting Hill laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:03 am

Isn’t he aloud to go and have coffee, drinks or even, god forbid a whole meal, with a woman without it being a ‘date’ ?

And even if it was a date, isn't that what single people do? They go on dates until they find someone they really like and then decide to become exclusive? People who use dating apps and stuff sometimes go on multiple dates in a week because there are multiple people they think they could potentially connect with. You meet someone for coffee or a meal and sometimes you realize there's not much there and move on.

Again, that's what many single people do. But suddenly because some are determined to judge Tyler for everything because he dared to not live up to their rom-com fantasy and be Hannah's savior, he's judged on a different level for doing what many normal people do. And like someone said, it's especially ridiculous when we're talking about a guy who just came off a show where the lead is dating and as we know in some cases, had sex with multiple people in a short amount of time.

And that's accepted because that's the show. But single Tyler hanging out with multiple people and just dating and living his life off camera is being judged. Frankly I'd take Tyler casually dating women who have nothing to do with Bachelor world, any day over the mess that exists now with someone like Blake. I am just amused at the valiant efforts to villanize this guy when really his only sin was daring to not live up to the fictional romance some made up in their heads.

Exactly my thought. Tyler has always said to have a lot of female friends.

Yes, let's not forget how some viewers harassed his female friend so badly when the season just started airing and Reality Steve said he was F1, to the point that girl had to put her IG account private for awhile. Because some decided she was too cozy and huggy with an engaged man. Despite their knowing nothing of the people's history, friendship, etc.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:26 am

So you're saying if you were violet who thought she was on a date you wouldn't end up with kinda a lousy taste in your mouth once you realized what transpired for Tyler in a few days??  Just as it would seem Hannah did??  Maybe it's just a matter of timing/quantity, but that wouldn't sit well with me. To me it kinda smacks of using other people just to fill the time. Must put so much pressure on a first date to knock it out of the park or the guy's just gonna swipe away. Such a consumerist approach to dating, jmo. I'd think that would get old pretty fast. I've finally reached the point where I'm happy Hannah is moving on. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:33 am

Billysmom wrote:So you're saying if you were violet who thought she was on a date you wouldn't end up with kinda a lousy taste in your mouth once you realized what transpired for Tyler in a few days??  Just as it would seem Hannah did??  Maybe it's just a matter of timing/quantity, but that wouldn't sit well with me. To me it kinda smacks of using other people just to fill the time. Must put so much pressure on a first date to knock it out of the park or the guy's just gonna swipe away. Such a consumerist approach to dating, jmo. I'd think that would get old pretty fast.

No more consumerist than dating multiple people in the space of 8-10 weeks.

As for leaving a bad taste in your mouth, well that's just it, none of us is Violet. And none of us were part of the situation, which means none of us knows what any of these people's expectations were going in. Because the reality is there are just as many women who casually date as men do because they're not looking to jump into a serious relationship with every guy they go on a date with. Again, it's why people call it casual dating.

And actually what puts a lot of pressure on a first date, is treating it like this person is potentially my next serious boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse. It's specifically for that reason of not wanting all this pressure on a simple date that many people opt to "hang out casually" and not put so many expectations on things. I am speaking about this from personal experience and experiences of friends and family.

Where you have coffee or lunch with someone and it's nice but you realize it's likely not more than that and it's cool and you are perfectly friendly with this person if you run into them again because no one came in treating the situation like it was something heavy and intense. And yes sometimes though you meet that person and you really hit it off and so the casual date turns into more. There is nothing wrong IMO about that approach. It's fine if it's not for others but it doesn't mean those doing it are doing anything wrong.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:51 am

I'm not anywhere near these people's ages any more, but in my youth I went out with multiple people while dating. And so did the people I went out with. It was an excellent way to actually take away the pressure of becoming "serious" with wrong people. It was clear to people we were hanging out, getting to know each other, and then if we hit it off, we became exclusive. Imho all of these people know what's going on, but it's imho issue to SOME, because somehow Hannah apparently had dibs on Tyler, even though she didn't in reality.

Imho dating around doesn't have to be everyone's cup of tea, BUT imho the whole franchise is based on this concept, dating multiple people, seeing if you click with someone. Only this franchise televised it all, but it's imho what also happens in real life. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:20 pm

I think I've expressed this opinion on this forum before, and I'll say it again here:

while this is nowhere near my approach to dating and forming relationships, my issue with these contestants is not casual dating in itself.

The issue is dishonesty, poor communication, and hypocrisy towards other people's similar behaviours.

Like if you flat out say: "I am exploring my options. I like you and am enjoying our time together, but I want to see what's out there before I commit to anyone" that's fair.

It saves so much drama and heartache. Not to mention, when you are on a show like this, and lie, the audience is analytical, judgemental, and often ruthless. You yourself in an awkward position. Seriously, why do that?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:57 pm

laugh out loud Dailymail trying to make something out of Tyler and Andi being spotted together before or after the run yesterday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7360729/Tyler-Cameron-heads-mystery-girl-just-day-going-date-Gigi-Hadid.html

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:16 pm

She was leaving his apartment? Hm...

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:25 pm

smg2587 wrote:laugh out loud Dailymail trying to make something out of Tyler and Andi being spotted together before or after the run yesterday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7360729/Tyler-Cameron-heads-mystery-girl-just-day-going-date-Gigi-Hadid.html
There will be women "coming out of the woodwork" (old expression) just to get close enough to Tyler to get their photo with him. They want the notice and the tabloid pictures that his name and face brings them. Means nothing to me- except that he is a nice guy and that there will be no end to the number of women that will chase after him. Every movement he makes is being analyzed without facts and blown up into ridiculous stories not based on truth. He has shown he has integrity and a compassionate heart. I believe he is capable of making" his own" love story so IMO everyone needs to back off. There are plenty of romance novels available for those who want to hear and read about "the fantasy romance". This young man deserves only the best and to make "his choice" in "his timing". He has the "free will' to do what he wants- with whom he wants- same as we do. What would we do if someone followed us all the time - judging who we should and should not be with or what we should or should not do? I know my answer to this.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:32 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:She was leaving his apartment? Hm...
The article makes it sound like the pictures where taken after the run before that basketball game he participated in. Also Andi posted things in her stories from the run this morning. Really by the way they are both acting I think this is a friendship. I know they where spotted on that helicopter trip together. But nothing really else since. Just thought it was funny they decided to make an article of it. ET has an article up about Andi at the run as well.

https://www.etonline.com/tyler-cameron-teams-up-with-former-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-for-nyc-marathon-prep-130577

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:34 pm

smg2587 wrote:laugh out loud Dailymail trying to make something out of Tyler and Andi being spotted together before or after the run yesterday.

I am sure Andi who is now a has been in the bachelor world, had no ulterior motives in trying to associate herself with Tyler, the most popular contestant ever. :dripdrip

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen