SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doats Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:17 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

snipped

@Mommyof2
You are so right. Imagine the millions of men who’d trade places with Tyler in a heartbeat. Models or, not. Women too. Just to hang out.
Just think...it’s comparable to Taylor Swift sliding into Jed’s DMs. Literally.
Taylor and GH are buddies. You listening Jed? You blew it, Bro.
Tyler “won the show”. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 35 1176891977
All IMO.

I so agree with the bolded. I had hoped Tyler and Hannah could work it out but don't think that's possible now. And Tyler appears to have the world in his grasp with modeling, contracting (he's recently sold a home), and meeting new people. Good on him. He's 26 and enjoying life as well he should.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:46 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
BlueTone wrote:I’m curious about thoughts regarding Tyler’s modeling career. During the season, there was talk among fans about him perhaps moving back to Jupiter, getting his contractor license and getting back into the family business. Looking back, is anyone surprised that he opted to move more deeply into modeling instead? If so, do you think he did it because avenues opened to him so wildly, or was it influenced by TOG? Or both? I wonder if it is a phase he is taking advantage of, or if he really desires a career for as long as he can do it.

I think he's simply open to all opportunities coming his way, imho he's not closing doors on anything career wise. If he's getting modelling opportunities now, he's taking them, if they dry up, he'll move onto something else. Jmho.

IMO eventually Tyler could take over his father's contractor business, but in the short term he can make more money modeling than he can contracting. You can be a contractor and physical appearance and youth aren't required - but they are for modeling - so modeling now and contracting down the road just strike me as smart career planning.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:49 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
BlueTone wrote:I’m curious about thoughts regarding Tyler’s modeling career. During the season, there was talk among fans about him perhaps moving back to Jupiter, getting his contractor license and getting back into the family business. Looking back, is anyone surprised that he opted to move more deeply into modeling instead? If so, do you think he did it because avenues opened to him so wildly, or was it influenced by TOG? Or both? I wonder if it is a phase he is taking advantage of, or if he really desires a career for as long as he can do it.

I think he's simply open to all opportunities coming his way, imho he's not closing doors on anything career wise. If he's getting modelling opportunities now, he's taking them, if they dry up, he'll move onto something else. Jmho.

IMO eventually Tyler could take over his father's contractor business, but in the short term he can make more money modeling than he can contracting. You can be a contractor and physical appearance and youth aren't required - but they are for modeling - so modeling now and contracting down the road just strike me as smart career planning.
JMHO

Yes, Tyler’s modeling career could be considered a perishable product with a shelf life. He can capitalize on that now & other opportunities in time. My guess is he’s working a plan of some sort. All IMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:05 pm

Doats wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

snipped

@Mommyof2
You are so right. Imagine the millions of men who’d trade places with Tyler in a heartbeat. Models or, not. Women too. Just to hang out.
Tyler “won the show”. : Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 35 1f600 Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 35 1f600 dance:
All IMO.

I so agree with the bolded. I had hoped Tyler and Hannah could work it out but don't think that's possible now. And Tyler appears to have the world in his grasp with modeling, contracting (he's recently sold a home), and meeting new people. Good on him. He's 26 and enjoying life as well he should.

He sure did.

I truly believe things happen the way they are supposed to. Looking at everything, I think they all won. Tyler with his new life/opportunities with modeling etc. Hannah exploring a new city and starting a new life with new opportunities in LA i.e DWTS. Peter IMO will be next bachelor. Luke has a new platform to share his beliefs. Even Jed looks pretty happy to me; we will probably see him on reality tv again soon. All have plenty of time to find their person.

Win for all!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:31 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Doats wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

snipped

@Mommyof2
Tyler “won the show”. : Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 35 1f600  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 35 1f600 dance:
All IMO.

He sure did.

I truly believe things happen the way they are supposed to. Looking at everything,  I think they all won. Tyler with his new life/opportunities with modeling etc. Hannah exploring a new city and starting a new life with new opportunities in LA  i.e DWTS. Peter IMO will be next bachelor. Luke has a new platform to share his beliefs. Even Jed looks pretty happy to me; we will probably see him on reality tv again soon. All have plenty of time to find their person.

Win for all!

@Summerfun1980
Agreed. Win-win!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:44 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-plants-142116245.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:47 pm

Billysmom wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-plants-142116245.html

@Billysmom
I’m filing that under; SO WHAT?? Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 35 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:52 pm

uh, that's not even Andi laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:00 pm

@dee yes, it’s unfortunately her... she is using anything she can to be back in the spotlight... gain followers etc...
can you tell I’m not fond of her much...?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:10 pm

Astrobach wrote:@dee yes, it’s unfortunately her... she is using anything she can to be back in the spotlight... gain followers etc...
can you tell I’m not fond  of her much...?
But that picture of the girl kissing his cheek is not Andi....? The clothes are different. This is just a fan wanting a picture I think.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:10 pm

dee wrote:uh, that's not even Andi laugh out loud

Yup that was a picture of a fan that got lumped in with the pictures of Andi and Tyler from Wednesday. For some reason. You can compare the tops.

Photoset to see that it is not Andi. The second one is the one with the fan kiss.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1MbNH1DNPR/

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:13 pm

smg2587 wrote:
dee wrote:uh, that's not even Andi laugh out loud

Yup that was a picture of a fan that got lumped in with the pictures of Andi and Tyler from Wednesday. For some reason. You can compare the tops.
Thanks for confirming. I thought my eyes were going crazy because both girls had entirely different outfits. The only similarity is they were both wearing black.

Do these people not fact check anymore? laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen