SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:56 pm

but he said "not leading into the week of FS..." i.e. FS had not yet happened....? jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I could be totally wrong but what I got from Peter saying:

"I would've loved to have had that conversation a little bit sooner, not leading into the week of Fantasy Suites," Peter Weber told PEOPLE
https://people.com/tv/bachelor-peter-weber-admits-he-wishes-madison-prewett-told-him-about-saving-herself-for-marriage-a-little-bit-sooner/

...is that he would have kept it in his pants if he knew sooner. What difference would it have made?

Exactly. My first thought was he would have avoided her early departure, he would have picked her as F1 and no struggle before during and after FRC. All of this, imo, was all because of little Peter fault and this is what he referred imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:15 pm

@doggoneit I don't expect Peter to radically change for Madi. While like most of us, Peter has insecurities, I think he's happy with the person he is (and he seems like a really great guy). Peter did express that he'd like to strengthen his faith so I'm not convinced it's all for Madi's benefit although I think that's obviously part of it. From Madi's perspective, I really felt for her when she said in her ITM that Peter was intimate with someone else even though he knew he could lose her. I don't think that Peter did anything wrong in FS, but I understand how painful it was for Madi & how it made her question what they have. When Peter pursues her, I think before Madi opens her heart to him again, she needs to make sure that he's really serious about their relationship & that he's on-board with being celibate until marriage. She may also want to be sure they'll share in their faith even though he's much less devout as it's central to her being. I won't like it if Peter has to prove his worthiness either, but if Madi needs assurance that he's ready to settle down & committed to waiting for marriage, I think that's reasonable.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:33 pm

@Emeralds I also remember Madi captioning that first Instagram post of her first date with Peter as: "Woke up feeling super grateful.. the most perfect date with the perfect guy." It doesn't seem that Madi is questioning Peter's worthiness as a person, it seems she views him very positively, IMO she's questioning Peter's commitment to an actual future engagement/marriage. That seems very reasonable for anyone in a relationship if they're one day going to get married.

If they are together then I'm sure they've had many serious and honest conversations (and hopefully away from production). And if they're not together anymore, it seems they only really have positivity for each other and will find what is right for them. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:55 pm

I finally watched the F3 Rose Ceremony today... some may look at Madi as angry.... I saw someone who was sad... that what she had expected hadn't happened and she was more than disappointed... she was sad. But by accepting that rose she was willing to try to move beyond. We will see whether she can love him in spite of everything that happened. IMO tptb actually did her a favor by bunking her with the others that week- there was no hiding what had gone on. As much as it hurt, Madi needed to know. And for Peter there was no hiding. They had to deal with it all right then. And for HS- she has to figure out if she's the chosen one, or the one who's left. All big issues for the 3 of them.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:30 am

Peter did a podcast with sirusXM with Jenny McCarthy and she asked him if his mother had influence over his pick and would he listen to her. All he said was " JUST WAIT that's all I'll say about that. So that could me that his mother wants Madison but he ends up picking Hannah but how he gets there is probably the same question everyone has if he were to pick Madison. Could be Hannah breaking up with him in that driveway. scratch duh

My friend's choice since day one has been Hannah not because they showed any love story with her but because of the little things that some may overlook and think were all just BS. The few things that were out there over the past months : Jimmy K & Nick Vial have Hannah as their pick for F1, The FT that someone caught in the restaurant/bar back in January that she was FT with Peter talking about getting apartment together., someone saying she was using his priority flying status, Her moving to LA, The video last week that sounded very much like Peter in the background. The picture he posted of them together in bed, Her saying "my momma didn't raise a one night stand" and the most recent pic of her at the game saturday with 2 cell phones in her back pocket ( and we know that production gives them special cell phones with code names for each other.) Im sure there's more things that could tie her to being F1. I know some have been saying (that includes me) that no way they would let it be so obvious but maybe that's exactly why they did , to throw everyone off. jmo

Grrrrrrr its almost over, it's almost over, it's almost over. :crazed
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:41 am

Facetiming isn't a HCV.  He's the one saying how important intimacy is.  So, when the heck did they meet?

As for Jimmy Kimmel.  I do think he knows to a point, but something happened that there was no FRC.  

All I know is that Madi was totally happy at first and then she wasn't her usual self in Jan/Feb, but is back to being her usual self.

HS also had the beach Fantasy Date and FIR.  Obviously, it very well could be her.  I just don't see any love story AT ALL.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:15 am

atem wrote: I just don't see any love story AT ALL.

Me neither, @atem. Even if they're together. Even if there's an ATFR proposal. I still don't see a love story and never have. I see a hot mess of incompatibility and a recipe for disaster down the road. Peter is no Sean Lowe.

JMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:22 am

atem wrote:Facetiming isn't a HCV.  He's the one saying how important intimacy is.  So, when the heck did they meet?

As for Jimmy Kimmel.  I do think he knows to a point, but something happened that there was no FRC.  

All I know is that Madi was totally happy at first and then she wasn't her usual self in Jan/Feb, but is back to being her usual self.

HS also had the beach Fantasy Date and FIR.  Obviously, it very well could be her.  I just don't see any love story AT ALL.

I agree. He was chasing Madi the whole show. Peter liked Hanna but Hanna Ann just seemed to say (imo) what he wanted to hear or to say what she needed to say to continue with the show. I know some will disagree with me and I respect that but I just don’t see Hanna being all that into Peter. no idea

One more day! Maybe RS will give us something tomorrow. He does receive an advanced copy. Lol

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:24 am

Jolena wrote:Peter did a podcast with sirusXM with Jenny McCarthy and she asked him if his mother had influence over his pick and would he listen to her. All he said was " JUST WAIT that's all I'll say about that.  So that could me that his mother wants Madison but he ends up picking Hannah but how he gets there is probably the same question everyone has if he were to pick Madison. Could be Hannah breaking up with him in that driveway.  scratch  duh  

My friend's choice since day one has been Hannah not because they showed any love story with her but because of the little things that some may overlook and think were all just BS.  The few things that were out there over the past months : Jimmy K & Nick Vial have Hannah as their pick for F1, The FT that someone caught in the restaurant/bar back in January that she was FT with Peter talking about getting apartment together., someone saying she was using his priority flying status, Her moving to LA, The video last week that sounded very much like Peter in the background. The picture he posted of them together in bed, Her saying "my momma didn't raise a one night stand" and the most recent pic of her at the game saturday with 2 cell phones in her back pocket ( and we know that production gives them special cell phones with code names for each other.) Im sure there's more things that could tie her to being F1. I know some have been saying (that includes me) that no way they would let it be so obvious but maybe that's exactly why they did , to throw everyone off.  jmo

Grrrrrrr its almost over, it's almost over, it's almost over.  :crazed

Oh that’s interesting about the 2 cell phones. Just saw the pic. She could just be holding her friend’s phone though. Was there more than the one pic like that?

I go back and forth on who is F1 but for me there being so many people early on in Madi’s hometown saying she was F1 is what made me immediately skeptical. That just seems like a ploy taken right out of Tyler C’s fake spoilers. And all the families’ SM likes and follows meant nothing in that season. jmo

It will be interesting to see what RS comes up with tomorrow. I’m sure he’ll have everyone buzzing.

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:29 am

LaineyG wrote:
atem wrote:Facetiming isn't a HCV.  He's the one saying how important intimacy is.  So, when the heck did they meet?

I agree.  He was chasing Madi the whole show.  Peter liked Hanna but Hanna Ann just seemed to say (imo) what he wanted to hear or to say what she needed to say to continue with the show.  I know some will disagree with me and I respect that but I just don’t see Hanna being all that into Peter.  no idea

One more day!  Maybe RS will give us something tomorrow.  He does receive an advanced copy.  Lol

I honestly see things the same way @LaineyG. It's very clear IMO that regardless of the outcome, Madi was his choice. I do take on board that Jimmy Kimmel has said HA and maybe that's the case. If it is then I just truly didn't see a sincere love story between Peter and HA at all. I'll be interested if we get some news from RS too in case he got a screener. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:30 am

Isn't ATFR live?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton