SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 25 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 48 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:21 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:The hurt, the salt, the tears! And they are not even in a relationship laugh out loud
exactly. imo hannah was being pc about being friends with tyler, seeing where things go and supporting him as a friend. her shady posts, thank you next and her latest story tell a different story. she like other tannah shippers got her hopes up about a reunion and she's now hurt.

i think she should remember that he helped her out when things went to hell on her season publicly. he was even a good sport about being asked out on tv. she's back to being immature i see.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:23 pm

avacaroline wrote:[
 Oh I'm certain this is being encouraged by his management. He admitted that they didn't want him to go on the TB in the first place. I LIKE TYLER. I'm not bashing him.  I just think that he has no idea what he's getting himself in to and he's going to get eaten alive.  I wish he would go back to Florida and spend some time with the people that love him.

He sure was happy that week he spent with those people before going to LA for ATFR.  Spending time on boats, cook outs and playing games with family.  He was thriving that week.

Now he is practically in hiding except for when it gets put out into the universe by someone else.

Sad.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:24 pm

I really don’t think it’s a big deal. They will be done with him soon. I do wonder if they’ll shut down either his shoots in LA or tell him no contact with Hannah but they might think the additional drama is good. I’m on the fence. Get your popcorn.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:25 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:Her team absolutely okays all of this to the media. Gigi herself said celebrities are good at hiding what they want to hide. The Hadids are friends with the Kardashian Jenners aka the literal queens of the public relations world. If she didn’t want anyone to know about Tyler, she could’ve DMed him without following him, met somewhere way more private, and actually timed their departures secretly. I’d like to reiterate I don’t think she’s a bad person, but that’s the world she lives in. Her dad is worth hundreds of millions of dollars and their family has been in the public eye a long time. They know how to handle the media. So I’m not saying she’s a mean girl because it’s not as if she herself is tagging Hannah in stuff, but her team, with her knowledge is putting all this out there. That’s simply the world she lives in and I really believe Tyler is in over his head. Do your thing TC, you have every right, but tread cautiously. All JMO.

I disagree @teamfiercelove

Gigi is an extremely public figure. The rags and paparazzi cover her every move and report as they see fit, with or without her or her team’s concurrence. No star would ever have a negative story or an exaggeration from a “source” or, anything they don’t like printed about them if their approval were required. It isn’t.

Also, Hannah started it with her silly I/G post making fun of models. It should be expected that Gigi will finish it. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:26 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
avacaroline wrote:[
 Oh I'm certain this is being encouraged by his management. He admitted that they didn't want him to go on the TB in the first place. I LIKE TYLER. I'm not bashing him.  I just think that he has no idea what he's getting himself in to and he's going to get eaten alive.  I wish he would go back to Florida and spend some time with the people that love him.

He sure was happy that week he spent with those people before going to LA for ATFR.  Spending time on boats, cook outs and playing games with family.  He was thriving that week.

Now he is practically in hiding except for when it gets put out into the universe by someone else.

Sad.

IMO

Amen!!!!!

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:30 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Where is Gigi tagging anyone? I'm so confused here. Isn't it the news outlets posting about their dates, and tagging the people involved? That's not on Gigi, or her team.

Celebrities have managers that are dedicated to running all aspects of their social media presence. Every photoshop, every caption, timing of posts, etc. They leak photos to accounts and sites and tell them who to tag/mention.  It's just the way it works.

And news outlets tag involved people too. There's no literal proof, that Gigi and her team are tagging Hannah. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:31 pm

I have been catching up several pages and we are crossing the line on speculation with regards to GH. She is not a contestant of this franchise and therefore is off limits speculating her supposed intentions of having dates with Tyler or her the status of her past relationships.

We all have opinions on Tyler and what he does with his time after the show, and are free to post our opinions, but to speculate when it comes to G or her PR team is totally unacceptable.

Also, who is Nicole? It's confusing to read posts where there is no mention of who that person is, assuming everyone knows. TYIA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:32 pm

I see nothing wrong with Hannah's latest quote. She is hella strong IMHOIMHO

Last edited by Billysmom on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:32 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Floridian1990 wrote:The hurt, the salt, the tears! And they are not even in a relationship laugh out loud
exactly. imo hannah was being pc about being friends with tyler, seeing where things go and supporting him as a friend. her shady posts, thank you next and her latest story tell a different story. she like other tannah shippers got her hopes up about a reunion and she's now hurt.

i think she should remember that he helped her out when things went to hell on her season publicly. he was even a good sport about being asked out on tv. she's back to being immature i see.

I'm so dumb. I really thought she meant what she was saying during her press. Of course, I didn't expect her to like it. But I didn't think she'd be publicly shading him within a day. Poor Tyler. I do believe he cares about her and wanted to be her friend and in her life.  JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:33 pm

Billysmom wrote:I see nothing wrong with Hannah's latest quote. She is hella strong IMHOIMHO

What is her latest quote? Please?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:36 pm

@GuardianAngel  Sorry Nicole from Colton's season and this seasons BIP. Here a link to her tweets. By the way Hannah and Nicole where never close during Colton's season so no I don't think she had inside info.

https://twitter.com/nicolelovar/status/1158616808255041537
https://twitter.com/nicolelovar/status/1158727646563508224
https://twitter.com/nicolelovar/status/1158727721045909504

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:37 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Floridian1990 two “dates” and one Tyler was wearing a t shirt and jeans and the other was a group outing bowling. I can only imagine the outrage if they were spotted in a romantic setting somewhere just the two of them dressed up.

How many dates has Hannah had since she’s known Tyler?

I understand people don’t like Gigi’s press machine
but Tyler made sure not to be spotted with her yesterday when she did her pap stroll. So idk what more you want from him. Her press is striking now because the finale just ended and they dropped the other press release during bachelor in paradise. Tyler’s hot now. They know what they’re doing. But not much Tyler can do about that. JMO

The bolded is the part that concerns me.  If Tyler had been releasing the photos with Gigi, I'd be SMH.  Now I am confused.  Why does Gigi need to put this out there in the world and into Hannah's world?Tagging Hannah is so unnecessary. News flash, everyone and Hannah know about this.  If Gigi is sanctioning this, IMO it's mean girl behavior and unbecoming.  Why does Gigi f'ing Hadid need Tyler if she's all that?  
Yes Hannah is young and she let Tyler go...now she is reaping sadness for that.  I am a Tyler fan.  But I want so much for him to tread lightly here.  He is not IMO sophisticated as to the world according to Gigi.  He is not playing on an equal playing field here.  I know he is the latest, greatest thing, and I am enjoying that.  But I don't want all the good will he has garnered, all the opportunities to turn that into good work, ABC Foods and more to be somehow tainted or over due to a fling.  Tyler CAN do something.  He can open his eyes and decide if this is how he wants to leverage his fame...by hurting the young women he says (and I believe) whose back he will always have?? Or by telling Gigi's PR machine to knock it off.   Color me just a bit disappointed.

clapping! :claphands thumbsup

Good Post I agree score

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 48 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd