SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 26 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Lucas15 Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
snipped
Exactly. No more support for you Tyler, more BS coming out of Hannah's mouth. If she truly had feelings for him and truly wanted what's best for him, she would have said the same standard line, I wish him the best yada yada, "next"? after all the support he gave her? She's ticked IMHO that he didn't come running back to her.
snipped

After what happened at the FRC and what Hannah said to Tyler, I would think he would have gone back home to mend his "wounded heart" and start trying to unwind the feelings he had for her. And while we were all thinking he was F1 HE knew that he wasn't - so he had a real head start at doing that. IMO the one here that needed to do some heavy lifting was not Tyler - he did it on the show - but Hannah who needed to somehow make Tyler feel that he was not just a rebound relationship but was truly loved. It does - sadly - look to me as though she failed to do that, and instead of giving Tyler back the kind of support she got from him, she's turned a little bit "p*ssy" towards him. Maybe that indicates why she failed.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by avacaroline Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:40 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Where is Gigi tagging anyone? I'm so confused here. Isn't it the news outlets posting about their dates, and tagging the people involved? That's not on Gigi, or her team.

Celebrities have managers that are dedicated to running all aspects of their social media presence. Every photoshop, every caption, timing of posts, etc. They leak photos to accounts and sites and tell them who to tag/mention.  It's just the way it works.

And news outlets tag involved people too. There's no literal proof, that Gigi and her team are tagging Hannah. Imo.

Of course they do! And even better for her.  In the words of Kris Jenner, "any press is good press"
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:41 pm

@GuardianAngel Nicole is just someone that had a comment on RS page for which Bachelornation.scoop always credits. Indicated in the link. I just thought it was an interesting take.
Agreed on inside scoop.
Thanks for talking us off the GH ledge. I agree. OOPS. It's easy to get going down a rabbit hole.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:44 pm

She has a long way to go before she has IMHO any sense of maturity. There is no way IMO that she can be just friends with Tyler. I wouldn't want friends like this. Using the hot girl summer with an winkie emoji to me is just another direct shade against Tyler/Matt and the hotboisummer IG.

She might think she's a beast but I always thought she was anything but. I hope she backs away from acting like a scorned teenager and realizing the support she received from Tyler was genuine. Is that just all thrown out the window and now it's time to bring out the immature senseless shading beast out? Did she forget how Luke treated her and wouldn't stop?

IMO it won't be long before she is dating someone just to throw it back in Tylers face.

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 26 Captur87

https://www.instagram.com/alabamahannah/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:45 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:Just to look at it in another way, why are we (the public, the media, etc) assuming that Tyler hanging out with Gigi automatically means either a romantic connection or a PR stunt?

How about option #3: Tyler rubbing shoulders with Gigi's circle to further his career options?   If he's serious about modelling, and that industry, why not? Quite frankly, bowling sounds more like a networking thing than a date.

Not every action has to be suspicious or with ulterior motives. IMO, sometimes it is what it is, and everybody involved is in on it.

It might be option 3 for Tyler but this is a PR stunt for Gigi. Him getting in her suv was like signing another contract. He’s in it until she’s done with him or he will have to deal with bad press from her side. It is what it is. IA with everyone saying he’s in over his head. He is. The only statement he could probably make is one written by Gigi’s people which is better than not making one at all. Gigi is writing this story. JMO

Awww this makes me sad.  no

He should have had proper professional guidance, other than his friend Matt IMHO

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She has a long way to go before she has IMHO any sense of maturity. There is no way IMO that she can be just friends with Tyler. I wouldn't want friends like this. Using the hot girl summer with an winkie emoji to me is just another direct shade against Tyler/Matt and the hotboisummer IG.

She might think she's a beast but I always thought she was anything but. I hope she backs away from acting like a scorned teenager and realizing the support she received from Tyler was genuine. Is that just all thrown out the window and now it's time to bring out the immature senseless shading beast out? Did she forget how Luke treated her and wouldn't stop?

IMO it won't be long before she is dating someone just to throw it back in Tylers face.

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 26 Captur87

I personally thought it was pretty humorous so I must be a Hot Mess also giggling Rolling Eyes

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:52 pm

Wait! THAT Nicole? She sounds like an idiot! "Hannah needs someone who'll put her on a pedestal . . . " Bwahahahahaha!

Hannah HAD someone who put her on a pedestal. His name was Luke P. no no no no no no

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:54 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

This is par for the course on the board.  :yes: laugh out loud  I remember people quickly turned on Hannah when RS came out with his second spoiler of Jed is F1.  3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 26 4256136633  That said, I think most were hopeful for a reunion with Hannah and Tyler, but I never saw it.  I only saw forced smiles on ATFR, especially from Tyler.  He is free to date Gigi or anyone else for that matter.  In fact, I hope he finds someone other than Hannah.  He deserves to be chosen first.  Men find it to be a blow to their ego to be rejected, so being given a second chance is a tough pill to swallow.  Jmo.  

And it was clear as day to me that he did not like one bit this new turn of event. Jed said that he felt an electric vibe before he came on set. I am 100% convinced that Tyler arrived with another idea in mind when he heard he would come second after the F1. I have the gut feeling that he was thinking that prods would name him next bach on the spot. I remember that he came in LA 1 or 2 weeks prior the AFRC so maybe he talked to the boss and express an interest... who knows if it was an abc meeting or not but it is a strong possibility. He did not stay long, enough for a day meeting.

Anyway. I personally saw a shock on his face and a poop interior swearing as he immediately IMO saw that prods manipulated him and put it in this position he had no choice but faking he was happy to accept a ***drink or something***. And following day, after reflexion and talk with his family and/or friend, he immediately posted an IG message that was IMO a clear message that he is very single and just a friend of hannah. I read here that he spent the night at Hannah? this screamed strategy and explanation where he stood: we are friend now, I moved on, good luck to you. Hannah also posted that she was complaining that she was ****independant *** (please read SINGLE) and ***nobody*** (please read double SINGLE) to scratch her back. I believe he clarified his position which is: I moved on, I am now in a good place, possibly starting something with Gigi or waiting to be next bachelor.

There is no way he wants Hannah back IN MY OPINION. He saw the real Hannah on his TV, he was rejected when he was giving her his heart, she stomped on it, now deal with it!

I see a desperado Hannah. She did not grow up and will play victim. Whatever she will get is unknown but I am sure CH and abc will find something. For now, I am waiting her sarcastic and mean side of her to show up about Tyler ... who IMO rejected her so not wonderful proposition...

I am SO waiting confirmation Tyler is either with Gigi or next bachelor.  hehehe

MY opinion (checking here and there to see if something changed laugh out loud )

Last edited by HEA on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:54 pm

Well looking at Hannahs story she is really trying to move on and heal. Just my opinion.  Oh and where is Tyler?  Why has he not posted or anything?!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:54 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
snipped
Exactly. No more support for you Tyler, more BS coming out of Hannah's mouth. If she truly had feelings for him and truly wanted what's best for him, she would have said the same standard line, I wish him the best yada yada, "next"? after all the support he gave her? She's ticked IMHO that he didn't come running back to her.
snipped

After what happened at the FRC and what Hannah said to Tyler, I would think he would have gone back home to mend his "wounded heart" and start trying to unwind the feelings he had for her. And while we were all thinking he was F1 HE knew that he wasn't - so he had a real head start at doing that. IMO the one here that needed to do some heavy lifting was not Tyler - he did it on the show - but Hannah who needed to somehow make Tyler feel that he was not just a rebound relationship but was truly loved. It does - sadly - look to me as though she failed to do that, and instead of giving Tyler back the kind of support she got from him, she's turned a little bit "p*ssy" towards him. Maybe that indicates why she failed.
JMHO

Yes, and that has disappointed me. I never expected Hannah to like Tyler seeing others. But we're talking two casual dates here (one being in a group) and she was just engaged to someone else. She is already shading Tyler. I'm sure Tyler didn't like A LOT this season but he kept it in and supported her. He's never done this to her and I don't think he will. He could have said "thank you, next" to questions about the windmill. Hannah's current actions make me question whether her desire to reconcile was based on real genuine feelings for him or her ego and desire to have a "happy ending." JMO

What a sad season.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She has a long way to go before she has IMHO any sense of maturity. There is no way IMO that she can be just friends with Tyler. I wouldn't want friends like this. Using the hot girl summer with an winkie emoji to me is just another direct shade against Tyler/Matt and the hotboisummer IG.

snipped

Good Post I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:00 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
snipped
snipped

JMHO
very good point imo. she failed the test that he passed with flying colors. it's better for both of them to move on because they aren't right for each other.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd