SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 37 of 72 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by George1218 Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:07 am

SeekAny wrote:Bottom line, I really like both Hannah and Tyler. It’s a shame it had to get to this point. Producers wanted to use Tyler for their ending, I think Hannah has feelings for him as she was definitely letting that be known on social media and he just decided to move on. We’ll probably never know what was said between them that Thursday night  last week but it does seem like Hannah had some hope. Hopefully he didn’t lead her on. But the guy was clearly excited about a date w Gigi Hadid. And didn’t want to ruin his chances at that. Can’t blame him. And it might not have been great timing or a great PR look, but Tyler has the right to date a supermodel. Tyler, out of anyone involved, is being quiet and navigating I’m sure the best he knows how. Seems like he’s trying not to hurt anyone. I hope he stays true to himself, I honestly do think he’s one of the good ones. And I just love Hannah too. But that’s what you get when you make bad choices. She’s learning and will get DWtS and win the whole damn thing. I hope in 6 months from now they’re both in great spots.

Love your post and agree with it wholeheartedly!! I am actually sad for both Tyler and Hannah and what might have been. IMO, there were genuine feelings on both of their sides for the other.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Dahling Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:39 am

I don't think Tyler ever really cared for Hannah. I don't want people to say things like she "dumped him" over and over again if she knew he didn't really care to be with her after the show was over. Their breakup at the FRC wasn't even very emotional - lets be honest. Did Tyler even cry? I didn't see tears. I don't think any of those final 3 men wanted to marry Hannah sadly. Ending as Hannah single is the only way it was probably ever going to end properly. I'm happy for that. Now TPTB have to really take a long look at their mistakes during this season. Did they hire the right lead, did they put the men through a thorough vetting process, did they manipulate the story line too much so as it didn't look very authentic, and could they have cut back on some story lines to make way for more of a romantic love story to unfold?

I don't know what's happening with the Tyler situation, but it seems like they are softening a bit on their language when talking about him. I hope that doesn't mean DWTS. I don't even care that much for show, I actually haven't watched it for some time, but I wanted this just for Hannah and not for her to be humiliated any longer. If it means they are still considering him for the Bachelor, well so be it. I have lost some respect for Tyler though.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:43 am

It looked to me like they pieced that People story together and it's nothing new. I don't think they're going to get together but I also don't think that Hannah's story was about Tyler because 1. I don't see him saying that about Hannah but even if he did, she dumped him so why would she be mad about it? and 2. She was engaged to Jed so it's got to be about him, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:44 am

@Dahling I really don't know how you can say Tyler never really cared for Hannah because he didn't cry at the FRC or refused to take Hannah back. Tyler doesn't seem like a crier and wasn't trying to put on an Emmy performance for Bachelor like some others. He let Hannah have her day. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:51 am

Let's be real, none of these people are on the show to get married, imo. This includes Hannah and there is nothing wrong with that. If they were so desperate to get married off they would be already.

I think Tyler did fall for Hannah during the filming of the show. Tyler and Hannah have both said post show that he wanted Hannah to have her big moment. No one wants to get engaged more than once, imo. Anyway, I did see tears in his eyes; both times at the alter when she was letting him go and in the car. Heck, he had teary eyes during the F3 RC.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:53 am

If Tyler never cared for Hannah then isn't it the same way around too? Did people watch this season? She literally treated him like just a hot guy to makeout with. Even when he tried to get to know her she wouldn't let him talk and just started kissing him. I'm sorry but I just do not get fans babying Hannah of all people who was in charge of her own season to pick who she wanted. She did not want Tyler during filming and he most likely would've been used as a rebound post show. I just do not understand this victimizing of Hannah B narrative that it going around.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:58 am

Tyler was also the only man of her front runners who stuck up for her when she was getting sl*t shamed by other former contestants and other people all over social media while the rest of the guys were quiet.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:05 am

Floridian1990 wrote:Tyler was also the only man of her front runners who stuck up for her when she was getting sl*t shamed by other former contestants and other people all over social media while the rest of the guys were quiet.

I agree. I think Hannah fell in love with Tyler watching back with the rest of America loving him and becoming the fan fave. She told him during the FRC that she loved someone else and I truly believe she did love Jed more than she ever loved Tyler. She wanted another chance with Tyler to fix her season ending single and not with the guy everyone loves. I think Tyler realized that he's not here to save Hannah's season. She needs to worry about saving herself since she never picked him in the first place. JMO

Last edited by Abda81864 on Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:06 am

Floridian1990 wrote:If Tyler never cared for Hannah then isn't it the same way around too? Did people watch this season? She literally treated him like just a hot guy to makeout with. Even when he tried to get to know her she wouldn't let him talk and just started kissing him. I'm sorry but I just do not get fans babying Hannah of all people who was in charge of her own season to pick who she wanted. She did not want Tyler during filming and he most likely would've been used as a rebound post show. I just do not understand this victimizing of Hannah B narrative that it going around.
p

@Floridian1990
Ditto. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 37 1377737533

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:09 am

I didn’t read or listen to all of Tyler’s post film interviews, but the bits and pieces that I read/listened, he always maintains they are friends now, taking one day at a time.

Had he ever said, post AFTR, he still has romantic feelings for her?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:11 am

@sdmom yes, on Ashley and Ben’s podcast. He said he still had feelings for her and every time he would see her the feelings would come back. This conversation started because Ashley asked him how long it took for him to get over her and Tyler stated that it was something he was still working on and skirted around the question, insinuating he wasn’t fully over her yet.

He also stated that getting drinks with her would be like a first date for them. I think Tyler and Hannah were being genuine when they both mentioned feelings still being there and wanting to see where it goes, but ultimately she lives in LA and he lives in NY which makes it tough... and he had a date lined up with a model that he was really excited about.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:21 am

Hannah wants to be this "grown azz baddass" women, so she should own her ish till the end, Just saying. Tyler owes nothing to her, they are not bound by no strings and people are expecting what from him exactly?! Suspect It's annoying how the fans treat her like a child, no she's an adult and adults take responsibility for their actions, suck it up, and move on. No one expected Hannah to stop her life and plans when she dumped him, why does he? Second standards much Rolling Eyes
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 72 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd