SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 36 of 72 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:15 pm

@smg2587 you’re correct. They’re old quotes.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is incredible. This is what you get when you don't play according to TPTB's rules.

There is no way IMHO that Tyler wants to be TB or even considered it. He probably got their drift long ago.

Totally unacceptable IMHO.

I think the door is closed for Tyler. He did not play their game. That is the best thing that can happen to him. This show is poison. He has a fantastic bright future in NYC. I hope he realizes this.

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:20 pm

Minney wrote:What a nice and neutral article! No mud slinging, respectful quotes from both Hannah and Tyler. Can it just end there!😂😄😜

Yes! I agree. It sounded neutral to me. Because Hannah just ended her engagement to Jed, I think Hannah is now processing or "grieving" her break up with Tyler. On the other hand, Tyler had that whole month while Hannah was engaged to Jed, to come to terms with their break up with Hannah. It sounds like he's making/made peace with everything.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:21 pm

Minney wrote:What a nice and neutral article! No mud slinging, respectful quotes from both Hannah and Tyler. Can it just end there!😂😄😜

Haha. I love your positive sentiment and I appreciate it!! But of course not! We have to endure more sh$$ storms. The season is over so we thought. It’s pretty ridiculous and hilarious. laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Berifine Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:25 pm

I support you Tyler Cameron.  Forget the negativity and live your life.  You do not owe anyone a response. Stop reading SM and go on and live.

**edited**

Tyler I am your biggest fan and trust your decisions.

Berifine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:28 pm

@Berifine We don't tell people what to do around here. We post our opinions and everyone is free to do that without being called out. Please read the rules.

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:39 pm

veg_out wrote:People story on Tyler

“We both have things that are going on in our lives right now separately,” Brown told PEOPLE on Monday of her relationship with Cameron. “I’m not really sure where things stand with us right now, and I’m keeping my options open.”

Which part of FRIENDSHIP does she not understand? Tyler doesn’t love her anymore and she thinks it is another failure... Luke, Jed and third Tyler. National public humiliation. She needs a therapy. I thought so during her season and now more than ever. She needs out LA but I think she now too addicted to be adored by the women who put her on a pedestal. Too bad she doesn’t know the majority will move their adoration to the next lead. She worse thing that can happen to her is living in LA. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:57 pm

Well, it looks like both Hannah & Tyler have thrown shade at each other in their stories today. Hannah with the ring pop, in response to the ring pop thing Tyler supposedly said, and the lyrics Tyler posted on his taco story. JMO

I think with sm and everything being so public it’s just too hard to date around casually. I still like them both though.

Last edited by gabriele on Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:00 pm

gabriele wrote:Well, it looks like both Hannah & Tyler have thrown shade at each other in their stories today. Hannah with the ring pop, in response to the ring pop thing Tyler supposedly said, and the lyrics Tyler posted on his taco story.

I think with sm and everything being so public it’s just too hard to date around casually. I still like them both though.
I saw the story and I don't think he is responding to Hannah at all. I think the song meant he was back posting about food. I may be wrong but I think its a stretch to call Tyler story shade. This is like people thinking when he posted the Best Part song meant he was f1. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:02 pm

IA Tyler wasn't posting shade. That's not his style.

Another interview from Chris today back pedaling on Tyler, reiterating he is single and Hannah dumped him:

He says Hannah halfheartedly asked Tyler to be friends or for drinks.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:02 pm

Dahling wrote:Where's the Hannah fansite? I don't see one. *edited*. sad

I totally agree with you.  Very sad, IMO!!  bestbud! console
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:05 pm

HEA wrote:
veg_out wrote:People story on Tyler

“We both have things that are going on in our lives right now separately,” Brown told PEOPLE on Monday of her relationship with Cameron. “I’m not really sure where things stand with us right now, and I’m keeping my options open.”

Which part of FRIENDSHIP does she not understand? Tyler doesn’t love her anymore and she thinks it is another failure... Luke, Jed and third Tyler. National public humiliation. She needs a therapy. I thought so during her season and now more than ever. She needs out LA but I think she now too addicted to be adored by the women who put her on a pedestal. Too bad she doesn’t know the majority will move their adoration to the next lead. She worse thing that can happen to her is living in LA. JMO

.....Completely friendzoned....
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 72 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd