SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 44 of 72 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ouch - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:09 pm

brokensmile wrote:@dee What podcast? Was it recent.
She gave an interview to Rachel's new podcast this morning.

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

ouch - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Well Hannah didn’t say they are no longer talking. She did a lot of pausing and stuttering when asked about his date with Gigi.  But said he has a right to do whatever he wants and so can she. Rachel threw a lot of shade and equated it to the Blake situation, even though Tyler has the right to doesn’t mean it’s not hurtful. Hannah also said there were private conversations that made things confusing. She admitted to still having feelings for him. She said she is not tied to Tyler or any man. She also added she knows what she deserves and she’ll wait on a man to give her that.

Sorry there’s more. She said they are not “dating dating” and they had “conversations of there still being something there” and she wished “she got more than two days” and they are both in the public eye and it’s important to be respectful of each other.

So I’m actually not sure if she’s closed the door but I do think she let her feelings about the press machine known to Tyler.
Lmao code for more sleepovers coming next week. Maybe they’ll braid each other’s hair now that they’ve spent one night talking strategy or whatever.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Well Hannah didn’t say they are no longer talking. She did a lot of pausing and stuttering when asked about his date with Gigi.  But said he has a right to do whatever he wants and so can she. Rachel threw a lot of shade and equated it to the Blake situation, even though Tyler has the right to doesn’t mean it’s not hurtful. Hannah also said there were private conversations that made things confusing. She admitted to still having feelings for him. She said she is not tied to Tyler or any man. She also added she knows what she deserves and she’ll wait on a man to give her that.

Sorry there’s more. She said they are not “dating dating” and they had “conversations of there still being something there” and she wished “she got more than two days” and they are both in the public eye and it’s important to be respectful of each other.

So I’m actually not sure if she’s closed the door but I do think she let her feelings about the press machine known to Tyler.
Lmao code for more sleepovers coming next week. Maybe they’ll braid each other’s hair now that they’ve spent one night talking strategy or whatever.
el oh el. More pap shots of Tyler coming out of her apartment with her bags. Maybe when Tyler is more settled with his living arrangements in NYC, Hannah can go visit and get papped coming out of his place wearing his shirt.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:21 pm

LMAO she let her feelings be known about the press machine, while on her own press tour playing the hurt victim. Imho.

No one imho has forced her to do Rachel's podcast. She did it, because she wanted to, and wanted her narrative out. So her and Tyler aren't dating, they're both single and free to do and date who they want, but somehow Tyler still gets shade thrown at him, and he's in the wrong. That's the picture I'm getting from this. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:28 pm

Astrobach wrote:Just a little update in IG follower so:

Hannah has now 2,250,348 followers in front of
Tyler with 2,053,012 who has now surpassed
Colton who has now 2,047,038
In the meantime Jed is still dropping and is at 418,783

( Jojo has maintained her steady 2,229,981 )

I saw on Reddit last night that Gigi's IG numbers went from 45.5 million to 45 million. So, if true, even a supermodel is getting fall out from this. Relatively speaking laugh out loud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:30 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Just a little update in IG follower so:

Hannah has now 2,250,348 followers in front of
Tyler with 2,053,012 who has now surpassed
Colton who has now 2,047,038
In the meantime Jed is still dropping and is at 418,783

( Jojo has maintained her steady 2,229,981 )

I saw on Reddit last night that Gigi's IG numbers went from 45.5 million to 45 million. So, if true, even a supermodel is getting fall out from this.

Bach fans are horrible in her comment section, and she deserves no fall out, she has done absolutely nothing wrong. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:34 pm

SeekAny wrote:The happy hour podcast.. makes me feel for Hannah. And this comes as a fan of both. But whatever happened on Thursday night in private, “those private conversations”, she definitely left thinking he had feelings for her and there might be something there. Yes publicly they were saying one thing, but privately I believe her on this I think a lot more was said. So I totally get where she’s coming from, he’s allowed to date, but literally 2 days later in such a public way hurt. I can understand that hurt. and she’s really not bashing him, she keeps getting asked these questions and is trying to be as nice as possible when you know this was a kind of blow.

I could be totally wrong, but I think there will be more to this story. I doubt Gigi and Tyler will be a long term thing. Both Tyler and Hannah IMO have unresolved feelings about each other that one meeting did not settle. I'm taking a step back, but not ruling out anything at this point. Still rooting for them both to find their happiness.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:48 pm

@Alanna @dee Did you get a chance to listen?

Yea...I feel like she knows she maybe should close the door but she doesn't want to. And I can't blame her because he's sexy and she probably hasn't gotten him out of her system yet.

Would be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts because it was weird. It was almost like she was protecting him a little bit with her answers and she was careful not to say anything bad about him when rachel was shading him. She made it clear that her issue was all the press about him dating others.

Then she said "we're not dating dating" like they still had something going on in the present.

And Rachel nor Ali asked the BIG question? Are you still talking to him or planning to see him again? And I think it's because they knew the answer was yes. Because Rachel also said that she had already talked to Hannah about this already. She was also being a bit of a momma bear with Hannah.

It was interesting.

Her time on the podcast wasn't long. She phoned in. It's the official podcast with ali and rachel on itunes. Hannah joins during the back half.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:52 pm

I haven’t listened yet. Because it’s 2 hours long, so I’ll report back with a time stamp, but I read on Reddit that in the newest viall files has Chris Harrison as a guest. He says that Hannah asking Tyler out was very much preplanned. Tyler was not put on the spot at all.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:55 pm

@okkaayy Thanks. There was never any doubt in my mind Tyler wanted to have those drinks.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:57 pm

okkaayy wrote:I haven’t listened yet. Because it’s 2 hours long, so I’ll report back with a time stamp, but I read on Reddit that in the newest viall files has Chris Harrison as a guest. He says that Hannah asking Tyler out was very much preplanned. Tyler was not put on the spot at all.

Talk about PR and media machine. Poor Tyler. Whatever he does, he'll be the one in the wrong. If I was in his shoes, I'd dump Hannah and this bachelor machine immediately. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:58 pm

@Summerfun1980 I still haven't gotten the chance to listen to her interview. Thanks for the quick recap though Smiley

Maybe she's protecting him because she knows he technically didn't do anything wrong. How much control does ABC still have on Tyler giving interviews? Maybe a gag order was placed on him. We know he must have signed an NDA when hanging with GiGi, so he won't be speaking about that relationship. Maybe Hannah knows Tyler can't speak about it and doesn't want to pile onto the shade that BN is giving him without having both sides of the story. At the end of the day, Tyler was the only guy that continually defended her when no one did. For that, she must still feel appreciative of his kindness despite their current status. I don't get a sense they are on bad terms either, but I also haven't listened to her recent podcast. Regardless of what transpired, it's probably best for them to sit down and hash it out in person (if he is still going to LA for work).
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 72 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd