SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 49 of 72 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 60 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:53 pm

@Jolena Yea, they were pretty ridiculous with the be respectful stuff.  The only thing Tyler could've done was cancel his date, which Hannah obviously can't say she wanted him to do because she would sound ridiculous, so they went with the whole press angle.  They know he can't control the press.

Rachel was also ridiculous when she was basically saying Hannah made Tyler. Umm..people got to know Tyler through the show, yes, but we got to know a lot of men.  He is the most popular male contestant ever because of HIS actions on the show and off (and looks of course, which didn't come from Hannah). Both of them have big egos so this elbow didn't surprise me.

All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by wxyz_abcd Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:01 pm

dee wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:Hannah knew about his date with Gigi, hence the Instagram post about the Ford Model. Tyler hasn't posted anything about the date with Hannah or Gigi. He has been careful and hasn't been seen out in the open with Gigi. They went to private places. It's not his fault those pictures leaked to the press. He has no experience with paparazzi. Yes, I do get it must have hurt Hannah, but I don't think Tyler is to blame. Also no one knows if they are really dating or just hanging out as friends. I's all assumption till now.

She knew about it but did she find out from him though...
Guess we'll never really know. I'm going to say Hannah did find out from Tyler just because I don't think she or ABC has any issues throwing that out there if she were blindsided.

I think Tyler told her about it but I don't think he told her Thursday night.

wxyz_abcd

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:06 pm

I'm so over this "be respectful" narrative. Hannah was whole engaged to Jed. She dumped Tyler. He had to move on. He's the one who had to wait until AFTR to start openly living his life. Was he supposed to put his life on hold for Hannah, or what? And he should have given her more than two days?! What does that even mean, except putting his life on hold. Imho she's coming from a self centred place, all about her, imho still with the attitude, that she's the bachelorette. Honestly, I've never before seen a lead with with such an entitled attitude toward their F2 (or F3, according to CH). Jmho.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:06 pm

wxyz_abcd wrote:
dee wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:Hannah knew about his date with Gigi, hence the Instagram post about the Ford Model. Tyler hasn't posted anything about the date with Hannah or Gigi. He has been careful and hasn't been seen out in the open with Gigi. They went to private places. It's not his fault those pictures leaked to the press. He has no experience with paparazzi. Yes, I do get it must have hurt Hannah, but I don't think Tyler is to blame. Also no one knows if they are really dating or just hanging out as friends. I's all assumption till now.

She knew about it but did she find out from him though...
Guess we'll never really know. I'm going to say Hannah did find out from Tyler just because I don't think she or ABC has any issues throwing that out there if she were blindsided.

I think Tyler told her about it but I don't think he told her Thursday night.
Maybe. As I said, we probably won't ever know. If he did tell her, whenever that is, I still think that's more than enough courtesy when one is casually dating. I understand why Hannah feels frustrated, but I get the sense it's more to do with the media attention than Tyler actually going on another date. JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:19 pm

^^^^ I actually think Hannah is holding back about some “private conversations” they had on Thursday night. She admits though that they are single and he can do what he wants. She was hurt and felt disrespected. You can agree or disagree with this but it’s just how she felt imo. Rachel did an excellent job of trying to articulate the words that Hannah was clearly struggling with. The “2 day” comment was very telling. Sometimes you have to read between the lines.

I do wish Hannah would just speak more from her heart but for some reason she is still guarded and this tells me she is not over Tyler. Not saying she should or shouldn’t be just giving my observations. My gut tells me that Great things are on the horizon for Hannah.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:30 pm

Of course Hannah is holding back on private conversations, as she should. They're private for a reason. Imho she should not even hint at them, to make herself look like a disrespected party, because imo that's breaking Tyler's confidence. Imho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:43 pm

@LaineyG I get it and she has every right to feel what she feels as she's verbalized it in several interviews now. I wonder if she would feel differently if his date was not with someone so high profile? Who knows, maybe he had a date lined up Saturday too, but we don't know about it. I would imagine his Sunday night date would have been planned weeks in advance due to this person's busy schedule. His only other option was to cancel on this girl, which imo is not fair to ask of him. How many days should he have waited before it was appropriate to go on another date?

Tyler has been very naive with how much buzz his dating life has become in the media. He's SM savvy, but definitely lacks in media/PR training. Hopefully he signs with a PR firm soon so he has better control of the media next time around. I don't think he can really speak of anything right now. Surely he signed an NDA with his Sunday date and I'm not sure how much control ABC still has over him with post show interviews.

I don't get a sense that Tyler and Hannah are on bad terms. If they are, we'll find out soon enough. These kids will just unfollow each other on IG laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:51 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Of course Hannah is holding back on private conversations, as she should. They're private for a reason. Imho she should not even hint at them, to make herself look like a disrespected party, because imo that's breaking Tyler's confidence. Imho.

Lainey was not talking about Hannah holding back the private conversations because Hannah would never reveal those. She is saying that she is holding back her feelings for Tyler. She has mentioned it a few times but I don't think she wants to keep saying it. What I got from Hannah that those conversations gave her more hope for them.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:51 pm

Alanna wrote:I hope this all just teaches these two lovely fetuses that this “dating” with no strings where slumber parties of any nature are involved never ever ends well for anyone. Peace be with you laugh out loud

Co-signed.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:55 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:I hope this all just teaches these two lovely fetuses that this “dating” with no strings where slumber parties of any nature are involved never ever ends well for anyone. Peace be with you laugh out loud

Co-signed.  
It's a jungle out here :crazed

Signed, a 20 something trying to navigate the dating world laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:59 pm

You know for all the talk of Hannah being a queen, I would love to tell her that in a situation like this, the best response would have been to adjust her crown, put on a smile, and say that she's confident in who she is and what she brings to the table and that nothing has changed from last week- Tyler and she can date whoever they want, including each other if they choose. Nothing and I mean nothing is more compelling than a woman who is confident in herself and unfazed.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:08 pm

@dee  I don’t think they are on bad terms either.  Just two young kids navigating the, what I like to call, “ young millennial dating scene”.  It’s definitely a thing and it’s different.  laugh out loud rofl

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 72 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 60 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd