SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I know some posters were excited to see Hannah with his nieces and there’s another new picture with all three of them. So cute!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Xxbskncwc/?igshid=cxnt5aizv5nf

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Here’s a new interview with them. It’s clear as day IMO that they’re into each other and doing everything they can to seriously focus on the competition for right now. That is how it should be. I think they’re both open to seeing where this can go post show, especially if she tours with him:

“We’re focusing on the competition and making the most out of this opportunity and this journey so I’m going to leave it at that,” Bersten told Woman’s Day in an interview.

https://www.womansday.com/life/entertainment/a29626475/are-hannah-brown-alan-bersten-dating-dwts/

JMO
Liking each other shouldn’t be underestimated. IMO the best relationships have both like and love and that makes for the friendship factor in a romantic relationship. It does look like they have slowly and steadily built something. They seem to really enjoy being together.
Post-show might bring news Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I know some posters were excited to see Hannah with his nieces and there’s another new picture with all three of them. So cute!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Xxbskncwc/?igshid=cxnt5aizv5nf

The last part of this comment is interesting when she says their relationship and partnership are improving. You can stick a fork in them because they are done (In Love). They are trying their hardest to keep it under wraps until the show is over.

"We’re both young, we’re both learning more about ourselves, and to be able to do that together and just continue to grow each week has been really awesome for us and each week our relationship and our partnership is improving and getting more in sync."

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:29 pm

Even if theyre not in love right now, I cant imagine how they will feel when it is time to part at the end of their run.  That might provide the clarity they might need.

Bet Hannah is surprised by all of this. Doubt he is her usual "type."  But glad she is seeing TC is not the only respectful and supportive man on the planet.

I do wonder how she could handle his having to dance with other women for a living, though.  

I will miss their smiles when the season is done.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:44 pm

I’m not sure it is love. I think Alan is Mr. Right now. And he’s a good one. She just moved to LA. I’m hoping she has a healthy dating life, some fun. And doesn’t try commit to a relationship with anyone too soon. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:01 pm

It’s still hard for me to picture them as a couple but I think that’s a good thing. She’s only 24, but has it so ingrained in her mind about the type of guy she should be with, which is a big part of the reason her season ended the way it did. I would love it if she dated and explored outside of those parameters she set for herself. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:It’s still hard for me to picture them as a couple but I think that’s a good thing. She’s only 24, but has it so ingrained in her mind about the type of guy she should be with, which is a big part of the reason her season ended the way it did. I would love it if she dated and explored outside of those parameters she set for herself. Jmo.

I am all for what ever makes her happy.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:09 pm

Why do you think this was published in Women’s Day? I’m wondering if there’s an overlap between readers of WD and DWTS viewers and if one factor at play is to dispel any concerns raised about their partnership after Alan said she was insecure, etc. last Monday.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:It’s still hard for me to picture them as a couple but I think that’s a good thing. She’s only 24, but has it so ingrained in her mind about the type of guy she should be with, which is a big part of the reason her season ended the way it did. I would love it if she dated and explored outside of those parameters she set for herself. Jmo.

This is how I feel. I can tell Hannah just doesn’t know men. Lol I bet she doesn’t even have male friends. That was evident by both endings for her season: choosing Jed and asking Tyler out on camera and letting him spend the night with her. She’s naive when it comes to men. I just want her to have fun dating different types of men and worry about finding a husband when she’s closer to 30. She also said she thought she would marry both of her past boyfriends and then she went to try to get Colton to marry her and then she tried to find a husband on tv. I want her to push off trying to find a husband and just date. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:14 pm

@mbl this is a second piece of the same interview they did for Woman’s Day. The first part came out on Tuesday talking about their workout routines and how they stay healthy. They did this interview a few days before Monday’s episode so it has nothing to do with the harsh judges comments and Alan’s reaction to them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:16 pm

@Ash2214 Thanks, I didn’t know that. I’ll go look for the first part.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:19 pm

@mbl no need to look Smiley here you go

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.womansday.com/life/entertainment/amp29612394/bachelorette-dwts-hannah-brown-exercise/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna