SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:04 pm

We’ve also seen how Hannah gets with her attitude. I have no issue with Alan telling her to leave. Healthier than fighting with her and letting her walk all over him. It’s what she needs. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:07 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
It doesn't seem very healthy that he told her to leave though. That's a side of Alan we don't ever see on the show, IMO.

A moment of frustration on Alan's part and honestly, I don't blame him.  I am of the opinion that she just might be very frustrating to work with.  Just a feeling that I get from reading her diaries.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:09 pm

nannymargie wrote:
ReneeM wrote:No according to her diary this week, this was a really hard week for her/them. She has a rib injury that’s super painful and really affected the way they practiced. If anything, the show is clearly editing out some of their fights because she said they had a big fight and that wasn’t shown. No one wants to root for a team that’s always fighting and it seems like there’s no in between with them. They’re either at each other’s throats or super affectionate. Jmo.

Where did she say that got in a big fight?  I read they had a little tiff which they been having all season and that's why they are working on communicating better.
Well she called it a little tiff but I think if he told her to leave and then she left, it was a bigger than a little tiff. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:14 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
It doesn't seem very healthy that he told her to leave though. That's a side of Alan we don't ever see on the show, IMO.

A moment of frustration on Alan's part and honestly, I don't blame him.  I am of the opinion that she just might be very frustrating to work with.  Just a feeling that I get from reading her diaries.

IMO
She definitely is imo. I think she’s similar to me in the sense that she’s the type that needs to be pushed, but doesn’t like when she is and reacts poorly in the moment, then can appreciate it afterward. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:14 pm

According to Bustle, Hannah sends in voice memos and someone writes the diary for her, so a lot of information doesn’t get included each week considering they’re just voice memos put into writing. 

Hannah’s a big girl. If anyone thinks that fighting and disagreements during rehearsals for this show isn’t the norm then that’s naive IMO. It is what it is. From everything they’ve said, Hannah and Alan have been mature and they talk it out and work on their communication for their rehearsals. Them being as close as they are is a testament to that IMO. And honestly, I think some tough love is good for Hannah.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:19 pm

So agree with you all. I believe Hannah is a total brat. A likeable one because she’s honest and silly and awkward. But still a brat who thinks she knows best. Not the easiest person to teach. We know she doesn’t listen and probably doesn’t take direction well. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:28 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:So agree with you all. I believe Hannah is a total brat. A likeable one because she’s honest and silly and awkward. But still a brat who thinks she knows best. Not the easiest person to teach. We know she doesn’t listen and probably doesn’t take direction well.   JMO

Yeah, someone that can dish it out but can't take it in return.

When I was about 13, we were on vacation in Florida. Another family from our town was at the same motel. Their only daughter and I were the same age.  My dad loved swimming so would be in the pool and she would get in and splash him while he was trying to swim.  He didn't get mad or yell at her or anything. She kept doing it.  Now my dad loved to tease people so after awhile he started splashing her back.  She got upset, got out of the pool, started crying and ran to her dad to have him confront my dad.  Her dad was a friend of my dad's and he just laughed.  Jill could dish it out but when the table was turned on her, she couldn't take it. She had 3 brothers... you would have thought she would have taken it better.

Hannah reminds me of 13 year old Jill at times.  Thankfully, Jill grew out of it in her 40's.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:33 pm

@HavaDrPepper I don’t necessarily see her that way. I think she is a nice, friendly person. She just doesn’t listen and can’t take critique. If you say only good things about her, she’s happy. If you don’t start with her, she won’t start with you. But She has difficulty with even the slightest critique. And it’s Alan’s job to teach her which includes telling her when she gets a move wrong. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:36 pm

Well, it looks like Hannah’s redemption dance is the rumba. She better move those hips laugh out loud I believe it will be a new song, so that should help too!

https://twitter.com/berstenwitlo/status/1194427070350340096?s=21

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@HavaDrPepper I don’t necessarily see her that way. I think she is a nice, friendly person. She just doesn’t listen and can’t take critique. If you say only good things about her, she’s happy. If you don’t start with her, she won’t start with you.  But She has difficulty with even the slightest critique. And it’s Alan’s job to teach her which includes telling her when she gets a move wrong. All JMO
I think this is why it might not have been the best for her growth to have won the Pca.... same with the mirrorball. 

Her identity seems to me to be so wrapped up in her performance that she loses perspective and takes herself too seriously in her quest for validation jmo. I think I'd almost rather watch her be gracious in defeat than in victory.

Unless the wounds from this past year really were that deep, and so badly exacerbated the hurts from prior pageant defeats and relationship losses, that she actually does need a win or two at this point? Which is why alan is able to muster up the patience to help her in that pursuit??
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:50 pm

YES! I need them to bring it for this rumba, because I was super pissed off at how horrible (imo) their rumba was the first time around. My favourite dance was their worst. I was so salty I didn’t even vote that week.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:YES! I need them to bring it for this rumba, because I was super pissed off at how horrible (imo) their rumba was the first time around. My favourite dance was their worst. I was so salty I didn’t even vote that week.
Hannah said in a post show interview last night that her two dances will allow her to be emotional, so I definitely think we’ll be getting a proper rumba song and that makes me super excited!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna