SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:02 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@Bleiby527 I’m not saying what I stated in my previous post means they’re together. You said she states over and over how bad his communication is. I was pointing out that if you’ve read her latest diaries over the last three-four weeks you would see that’s not accurate and that things have changed. 

There has been plenty of posts over the last week or two that provides “evidence” as to why people think there are romantic feelings involved. I don’t feel the need to continuously list them.

Well Alan's communication skills haven't improved that much if he is declaring on live TV that Hannah is insecure. That obviously upset her. Again, I don't fault Alan for that. I think he's a sweetheart and just said that without thinking.

I've read through the posts and I don't think anything listed provides any concrete evidence that the two are together romantically. When Hannah is happy and in love, we will know. The girl is not shy about expressing her feelings. IMO

Not sure why you would think Hannah or Alan would be 100% open about any potential feelings for the other while they’re currently on the show. That would never happen IMO.

You are right Ash, Alan got trapped into a showmance last season and he swore it would never happen again.  Then what happened to Hannah I am sure she doesn't want to put anything out there either.  So I think they are trying their hardest to keep it private while the show is going on.  But there is so many signs that point to more than friends.  

I’ve never had a male friend cry with me. Maybe when someone died but that is it.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:09 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I’ve never had a male friend cry with me. Maybe when someone died but that is it.

I have.

@Bleiby527 you are not alone. I agree with your assessment of the situation.

FWIW, I do not think she is spending all her free time with Alan any more.  On Tuesday last week, he was with Joe and Kendall. No sign of Hannah.  They do spend a lot of time practicing and shooting video for DWTS but that is their job at this time.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:54 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I’ve never had a male friend cry with me. Maybe when someone died but that is it.

I have.

@Bleiby527 you are not alone. I agree with your assessment of the situation.

FWIW, I do not think she is spending all her free time with Alan any more.  On Tuesday last week, he was with Joe and Kendall. No sign of Hannah.  They do spend a lot of time practicing and shooting video for DWTS but that is their job at this time.

IMO
They still do. 

On Tuesday when he was with Joe and Kendall, it was right before their rehearsals. Joe and Kendall don’t live far from the studios. He’s barely seen them in the last two months. There are paparazzi shots of Alan riding his bike (the one Joe was riding in that IG story) and showing up to rehearsals that afternoon.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:09 pm

Alan and Hannah are so cute on live right now! On Alan's ig. Hannah is leaning into him and grabbing him as usual. laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:16 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Alan and Hannah are so cute on live right now! On Alan's ig. Hannah is leaning into him and grabbing him as usual. laugh out loud

I just watched that too, very cute. They both seem excited for their dance tomorrow
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:19 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Alan and Hannah are so cute on live right now! On Alan's ig. Hannah is leaning into him and grabbing him as usual. laugh out loud

I just watched that too, very cute.  They both seem excited for their dance tomorrow

Where can we see this I can't find it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:28 pm

Did she take Alan as her plus1 to her friends wedding? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:30 pm

nannymargie wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:

I just watched that too, very cute.  They both seem excited for their dance tomorrow

Where can we see this I can't find it.

They just got off. I don’t know if you can watch old ig live videos.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:33 pm

Jolena wrote:Did she take Alan as her plus1 to her friends wedding? TIA

No, he had to go back to LA the day of the wedding to practice the pro number. He did go to the barbecue at her home to meet her family and friends.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:59 pm

Hannah also hasn't liked any of Alan's pictures since October 12th but found time to very recently like one of Tyler's pictures. (And I don't think Hannah and Tyler are a thing - I think she is very single at the moment, which is just fine). IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:04 pm

Hannah is with Alan all the time. She doesn’t need to like his pics. She’s been spending time with him throughout the week and looking happy while doing it.  In example, the live I just watched.  JMO  more on the live, Alan also said “we really have to go”. I wonder if they have plans this evening.  I know Hannah’s bro is in town.

I took Hannah liking Tyler’s pic as acknowledging his comment and no more. She chose that method because they don’t talk. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:07 pm

Hannah said in a recent interview with Alan right next to her that she does not speak to Tyler. She has moved on. Tyler has moved on. It’s over. There’s nothing there. Tyler liked and commented on her post the other day with an encouraging message. The next day Hannah liked his picture with his mother, who has continuously supported Hannah. Two exes can be on friendly terms and supportive without it having some sort of hidden message.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna