SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:11 pm

@Ash2214 ITA her relationship with Alan has nothing to do with Tyler. IMO Tyler isn’t even a part of her life anymore. They’ve seen each other once since the finale. Hannah has made it clear they have no relationship whatsoever.

I hope Tyler is not the reason some don’t want Hannah to move on. He appears very happy being single and dating in NY. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:15 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Ash2214 ITA her relationship with Alan has nothing to do with Tyler. IMO Tyler isn’t even a part of her life anymore.  They’ve seen each other once since the finale.  Hannah has made it clear they have no relationship whatsoever.

I hope Tyler is not the reason some don’t want Hannah to move on. He appears very happy being single and dating in NY. JMO

I think Hannah is very single right now and the reason I think that is because I see no romantic connection with her and Alan, but a very nice friend connection. It has nothing to do with Tyler. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:16 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Ash2214 ITA her relationship with Alan has nothing to do with Tyler. IMO Tyler isn’t even a part of her life anymore.  They’ve seen each other once since the finale.  Hannah has made it clear they have no relationship whatsoever.

I think Hannah is very single right now and the reason I think that is because I see no romantic connection with her and Alan, but a very nice friend connection. It has nothing to do with Tyler. IMO

Ok. You brought up Tyler and made a comparison which made it seem that way. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:18 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

All I said was that Hannah liked Tyler's picture recently and hasn't liked any of Alan's pictures recently. That doesn't mean she is dating Tyler. I don't think Hannah is dating anyone at the moment.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:22 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

All I said was that Hannah liked Tyler's picture recently and hasn't liked any of Alan's pictures recently. That doesn't mean she is dating Tyler. I don't think Hannah is dating anyone at the moment.

I don’t see what one has to do with the other. JMO Hannah likes other pics. I’ve seen Hannah not like Demi and Katie’s pics. It is just social media. She has relationships with Demi, Katie, and Alan. She can call them and spend time with them.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:45 pm

Alan saved the live. It is up on his ig now.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:05 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Alan saved the live. It is up on his ig now.

How do you get to it. I go to his IG and I don't see it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:44 pm

@nannymargie click his profile pic and hit view live video

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:07 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@nannymargie click his profile pic and hit view live video

I got it thank you.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:44 pm

Hannah is not only a guest correspondent for On the Red Carpet for the CMAs on 11/13, but she is also a presenter of an award at the ceremony. So thrilled for all the good stuff coming her way.

I also want to point out that when I found out she was a presenter, it made me think that Hannah probably spends a lot of time outside of DWTS rehearsals with her agent, in meetings, planning for next steps in her career, etc. I don’t think she is chilling out with Alan all the time. He’s a lovely, supportive gentleman, but I think it’s more likely than not that his world as a professional ballroom dancer is not broad enough for her, and that she has a bunch of other dating options. It wouldn’t surprise me if more than a few handsome, accomplished men out there (in music, entertainment, media, sports) want to date her, some of whom may have already reached out. All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Hannah would be fortunate to end up with Adam. He is successful in his entertainment career with a full time job that pays well and other gigs. I’m in LA and work adjacent to entertainment. Yes, there are a lot of men in entertainment but most are jobless, no financial stability, and most of the super successful have lots of women and are not interested in settling with one. Men here have more options than women here. Women with more going for them than Hannah and just as beautiful if not more so are going after the “top” men. I’ve never heard of Alan in any drama with multiple women. He is a big catch in LA if you care about loyalty and financial stability.. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:16 pm

@Summerfun1980 I said music, sports, media. Not just entertainment. I should have also said not only in LA. I think Alan is lovely, I really do. I just think that Hannah will have lots of options and I think she knows that. I also think she spends a lot of time outside of rehearsal on non-DWTS things as opposed to sneaking off with Alan.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna