SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:25 am

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 42 Screen52

https://www.instagram.com/demi_not_lovato/?hl=en
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:33 am

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:50 am

alwayscooking wrote:Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 42 Screen52

What's with Demi pressing into Alan and raising her skirt?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:09 am

I didn’t see Demi do anything of the sort. She’s just standing there. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:24 am

nannymargie wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 42 Screen52

I didn't see anything about it other than just Demi getting in on the picture.   I only posted this because of Hannah and Alan seemed to be having a good time last night.  

In the interview above, looks like Alan really wants Hannah to tour with DWTS..

Last edited by alwayscooking on Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:43 am

alwayscooking wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I didn't see anything about it other than just Demi getting in on the picture.   I only posted this because of Hannah and Alan seemed to be having a good time last night.  

In the interview about, looks like Alan really wants Hannah to tour with DWTS..  

I am glad you posted the picture and I guess it was just me having a bad moment.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:20 am

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:20 pm

I’m disappointed with Hannah for making her accomplishments about herself. For a while, I saw some growth in her. It would be nice to see more humility in these interviews. Alan has a role in their improvement too, of course. It’s nice of him to step back and let her have her moment, but I’d hope that she would reciprocate more and acknowledge his role too.

All IMO. Definitely seen some growth in Hannah since we’ve first met her, but still room for maturity and humility.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:35 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:I’m disappointed with Hannah for making her accomplishments about herself. For a while, I saw some growth in her. It would be nice to see more humility in these interviews.  Alan has a role in their improvement too, of course. It’s nice of him to step back and let her have her moment, but I’d hope that she would reciprocate more and acknowledge his role too.

All IMO.  Definitely seen some growth in Hannah since we’ve first met her, but still room for maturity and humility.
In that ET interview that’s posted above the second sentence out of her mouth was “I have to thank Alan for the amazing choreography and dances.” She also referenced his choreography in his IG story too. She said she knows Alan is her number one fan. In that Woman’s Day interview from last week that was also posted here she seemed plenty thankful for the experience and opportunity to grow with Alan through this all. 

These interviews are ultimately about the celeb and their life and their current journey on the show. Regardless, I was excited to see her back and killing it last night after a couple of just okay weeks. She was unbelievable last night. Happy for her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:11 pm

@Ash2214 agreed. Hannah is the star. The interviews are about her because the show is about the stars progress and journey not the pros. Alan has been there for years and will be back next year. He’s a pro because he has already proven to be a great dancer. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:24 pm

Color me confused....which interview did Hannah do that she made it about herself? I thought the OTC interview above was cut short not the full interview and even in that interview she credited what Alan had been telling her to leave the past behind. And even in her IG post about the show, she literally thanked Alan for a fun week. But maybe I am missing something here.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:47 pm

Hannah was absolutely amazing last night as far as her dancing was concerned. Carrie Ann did exactly what was needed when she let Hannah know that cutesy, empty look and attitude required on the beauty queen circuit is not enough in this environment. She has to leave it all on the floor and last night she did. She was fabulous on the dance floor. She wiped that silly grin off her face finally and truly went for it, IMO. The result hopefully bolstered her confidence. I do not agree that Hannah is a beast or fierce or even brave after watching her BN season but, I believe she is getting stronger and developing her personal power and it’s good to see and I’m happy for her.

As others have stated, I was also disappointed in her package, however. IMO it was ALL about her and therefore, boring. I chalk it up to her youth, lack of exposure and limited view. These things will be cured by maturity, travel, living in LA or, any other part of the country than the south where she has always lived, been raised and educated. She needs a greater breadth of exposure. It is imperative that she continues meeting and interacting with many different kinds of people and also IMO, has more experience with people who will tell her the truth. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna