SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:10 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Whether anything is going on or not, they are both so sick of the Tyler questions JMO

I think we are sick of them asking the questions. That has been months ago and she has said she has moved on. Poor Alan I am sure he is sick of them also.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:19 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Whether anything is going on or not, they are both so sick of the Tyler questions JMO

I think we are sick of them asking the questions.  That has been months ago and she has said she has moved on.  Poor Alan I am sure he is sick of them also.  

Not just us looking at the comments under the post. It’s overkill at this point. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:40 pm

Tell me why my mom just hit me up to talk about how she just caught up on DWTS and noticed how touchy-feely Hannah & Alan are when they think the camera’s not on them laugh out loud. So I guess the average viewers are definitely starting to catch on.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:52 pm

ReneeM wrote:Tell me why my mom just hit me up to talk about how she just caught up on DWTS and noticed how touchy-feely Hannah & Alan are when they think the camera’s not on them laugh out loud. So I guess the average viewers are definitely starting to catch on.

They just can't keep their hands off each other and way past just a friendship.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:02 pm

Do u think that's why their package was the only one that seemed the slightest bit negative last night? I mean, to throw people off their scent so to speak?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Interesting interview.. Alan’s face when Tyler was brought up and Hannah stopping mid sentence while talking about Tyler to look up and check on Alan? Yeah laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4yD8mXh0Nk/?igshid=1t5lxwvqgbgfm

Hannah has certainly perfected the art of deflecting questions she is not willing to fully answer, she didn’t even pronounced his name, then went right away about his mom...time will tell if that is just a strategy to avoid rumors as she is focusing on the mirror ball, or if there is more than meets the eye. The rumor mills are certainly not letting go whichever way it goes.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:22 pm

No according to her diary this week, this was a really hard week for her/them. She has a rib injury that’s super painful and really affected the way they practiced. If anything, the show is clearly editing out some of their fights because she said they had a big fight and that wasn’t shown. No one wants to root for a team that’s always fighting and it seems like there’s no in between with them. They’re either at each other’s throats or super affectionate. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:26 pm

Oh my.... Well I guess it's time for me to stop hoping they end up a couple...that doesn't sound healthy jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:38 pm

Billysmom wrote:Oh my.... Well I guess it's time for me to stop hoping they end up a couple...that doesn't sound healthy jmo
It’s the name of the game with the show. Hannah was talking with Jana Kramer in an interview this weekend and Jana referenced her major fights that she used to have with Gleb while competing on DWTS. It’s a high stress environment. You’re dealing with injuries, trying to push through the pain, and learn brand new dances in 2-3 days. It’s not easy and it’s definitely a pressure cooker.

I think the fact that they spend so much time together away from the studio is good for them and they always seem really happy and affectionate on show days. The stress and fights in practice are a normal part of this show unfortunately and it’s a good thing Hannah told Jana that after their fights in practice, they always take a few moments and then hug it out. 

If she goes on tour, which I think she is, there won’t be any stress and that other fun and affectionate part of their relationship/partnership would really be the focus.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Oh my.... Well I guess it's time for me to stop hoping they end up a couple...that doesn't sound healthy jmo
It’s the name of the game with the show. Hannah was talking with Jana Kramer in an interview this weekend and Jana referenced her major fights that she used to have with Gleb while competing on DWTS. It’s a high stress environment. You’re dealing with injuries, trying to push through the pain, and learn brand new dances in 2-3 days. It’s not easy and it’s definitely a pressure cooker.

I think the fact that they spend so much time together away from the studio is good for them and they always seem really happy and affectionate on show days. The stress and fights in practice are a normal part of this show unfortunately and it’s a good thing Hannah told Jana that after their fights in practice, they always take a few moments and then hug it out. 

If she goes on tour, which I think she is, there won’t be any stress and that other fun and affectionate part of their relationship/partnership would really be the focus.

It doesn't seem very healthy that he told her to leave though. That's a side of Alan we don't ever see on the show, IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:No according to her diary this week, this was a really hard week for her/them. She has a rib injury that’s super painful and really affected the way they practiced. If anything, the show is clearly editing out some of their fights because she said they had a big fight and that wasn’t shown. No one wants to root for a team that’s always fighting and it seems like there’s no in between with them. They’re either at each other’s throats or super affectionate. Jmo.

Where did she say that got in a big fight? I read they had a little tiff which they been having all season and that's why they are working on communicating better.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:02 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

It doesn't seem very healthy that he told her to leave though. That's a side of Alan we don't ever see on the show, IMO.

He probably told her to leave because she was hurting and they were both stressed. He then went get her to apologize so that shows he cares.

We never see how hard pros are and it will never be shown but just like Jana said her and Gleb got in fights.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna