SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:37 pm

seton wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

That latest post appears to me to be a cry for support. I think her mom should go to LA for a few weeks. Cook for her, organize her, do her laundry, support her first week(s) of grueling practice and on the show. The world is about to find out what she’s really made of. I wish Hannah luck.

There is nothing preventing Hannah from going to AL for a few days instead of Mommy going to LA to baby Hannah for a few wks. This attitude that Hannah is such a special snowflake that the world must stop what they are doing to bow down to her is part of Hannah's problem. I applaud Hannah for showing her struggles but she needs distance from SM after posting that. SM life is not real life.

@seton
Agree to disagree. The girl needs help. Her family should support her so she doesn’t have to rely on strangers. It’s what mamas do. It’s a couple of weeks or so, not a big deal. Same level of support my mom gave me when we had a new baby or I intensely studied for certifications. Hannah is drowning and it’s clear to me she is not ok. Her mother should visit because I don’t think she can go home and IMO this is a stupid time for tough love. Her practices are starting any day. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:41 pm

Then she tried to slide Mr. Wonderful into Jed’s slot because it was vacant but, he had the unmitigated gaul to choose living his life over saving her pride. OMG. hissyfit

Poe thang. Poe Poe thang. She suffers so. My heart bleeds. Why doesn’t everyone understand her needs are the only ones that matter???

laugh out loud, damn you went in.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:50 pm

lleyki wrote:
Then she tried to slide Mr. Wonderful into Jed’s slot because it was vacant but, he had the unmitigated gaul to choose living his life over saving her pride. OMG.  hissyfit

Poe thang. Poe Poe thang. She suffers so. My heart bleeds. Why doesn’t everyone understand her needs are the only ones that matter???

laugh out loud, damn you went in.

I’m tired. I said in another thread, she needs her mama.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:54 pm

I am having a hard time with Hannah's instagram statement. Posting her thoughts on social media is not the solution and it will likely lead to depression (if she is not there already). I am always for a good therapist for anyone, in addition to family support for people who love and know her. She seems attention seeking at this point and it almost seems desperate. Why she chose Jed in the first place would be a good place to start in therapy. I hope Dancing with the Stars moves her out of this mindset but she may need more than that. I do wish her the best.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:02 pm

JMO but if she is truly depressed, in fluctuation, searching etc the best thing you can do is spend time with loved ones, supports, therapists, in calm retrospection. IMO the worst thing she could do would be to continue the false merry-go-round of sm, papparzzi and false hanger one.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMO but if she is truly depressed, in fluctuation, searching etc the best thing you can do is spend time with loved ones, supports, therapists, in calm retrospection.  IMO the worst thing she could do would be to continue the false merry-go-round of sm, papparzzi and false hanger one.  

I agree @Kashathediva. Unlike many here, I don't think DWTS would be the best thing for Hannah. I get that the money is hard to resist, but it would not be giving her the time to do any serious soul searching which IMO she desperately needs. She wasn't kidding when she said she is a hot mess. She doesn't seem to know what she wants or why she was making the terrible choices that she was making on the show. If she is on DWTS the paparazzi attention, hangers on, SM scrutiny would just continue and even be intensified. I think it will mess with her even further.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Looking back now, I don't think any of her choices were that terrible. Knowing everything we know now, I don't think she would've worked with any of her top 4 or any of the men in her cast. I don't believe changing any choice would've changed the outcome, her ending up single in LA. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Begonia* Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:13 pm

I think her post is part of her new branding. I really like it. She is relatable as the hot mess Hannah and also working through what many young women in their twenties are going through. Including relationships, sexuality, spirituality and career.  She is showing strength and determination. She is being a voice and opening conversation. I think this Post is part of her new and continuing brand. I think it is brilliant!

Last edited by Begonia* on Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling corrections.)

Begonia*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:34 pm

I noticed that she didnt sign CAA but instead a much smaller talent agency. If this is truly her "new branding", then they are going out of business real soon.

So she is struggling with all her new "opportunities galore" and living on her own for the first time accompanied by a pic of her as she is all tanned in a short, shiny, sexy dress in LA? :koolaid :koolaid :koolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:13 pm

seton wrote:I noticed that she didnt sign CAA but instead a much smaller talent agency. If this is truly her "new branding", then they are going out of business real soon.

So she is struggling with all her new "opportunities galore" and living on her own for the first time accompanied by a pic of her  as she is all tanned in a short, shiny, sexy dress in LA? :koolaid :koolaid :koolaid

I really didn’t expect CAA to sign her. The power of ABC is the reason they took the meeting, IMO. I’m interested to know what her talent is, what they’re promoting her for I think it will help her to do DWTS. She will work herself to exhaustion everyday instead of obsessing about everything negative. If she performs well, that will help her confidence. One step at a time. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:31 pm

Well, the Christian community is continuing to slam her through Matt Walsh's blog on FB. They are not buying her "Jesus still loves me" shtick.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna