SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Summerfun1980 Reminder to stay in the appropriate lane - this thread is about Hannah, not Demi.

Sorry. I thought it was okay because my post was not limited to Demi, but Hannah too, and really all of them.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:49 pm

Hannah's at 2.5 million ig followers...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:35 pm

Billysmom wrote:Hannah's at 2.5 million ig followers...

Also when the season started Alan had 416K followers and now he is at 452K.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:50 pm

According to Alans blog they will be dancing salsa and tango next week. Bring the heat on...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:53 pm

Alan really disappointed me with the rumba (my fave dance) choreo so I need him to bring it for the tango.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:Alan really disappointed me with the rumba (my fave dance) choreo so I need him to bring it for the tango.
@ReneeM that song was so crap for a Rumba, the choreo seemed like a comedy exactly like the movie that the song was used in laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:40 pm

IMO Hannah had more hip action on the danceoff this week, but to my eyes still seems a bit stiff in the hips. Lauren seemed looser to me, jmo. Hopefully h will continue to improve there this week....

Btw, I couldn't seem to get the podcast to play at the team hannahb ig link.....could anyone possibly point me to some other place I might listen? Tia!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:56 pm

Erin Andrews has gotten pretty friendly with Hannah. She’s mentioned how much she adores her in some of the DWTS IG lives that Keo has done before some of the shows. I typically search Twitter in regards to the show, because like I’ve said, the DWTS fans catch everything laugh out loud 

I came across this clip of Erin, Hannah, and Alan from Monday night. It seems like Hannah is assuming that the camera has already cut to Tom in the ballroom since she’s chatting with Alan and adjusting her top. She then walks in front of Alan and looks like she’s about to hug him. Erin catches it and then touches her and says “don’t.”

https://twitter.com/mesmerizedmel/status/1191952328817029120?s=21

Last edited by Ash2214 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:00 pm

It didn’t look like a hug. It looked like a dance position. If you look at how Hannah’s arm is positioned on the right.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:42 pm

Billysmom wrote:IMO Hannah had more hip action on the danceoff this week, but to my eyes still seems a bit stiff in the hips. Lauren seemed looser to me, jmo. Hopefully h will continue to improve there this week....

Btw, I couldn't seem to get the podcast to play at the team hannahb ig link.....could anyone possibly point me to some other place I might listen? Tia!
I think Hannah will continue to improve with her hopefully new found confidence but hands down IMO she was still technically sharper hitting her lines than Lauren Alaina.

Here is the podcast, start listening from around 16 mins in to get the Q&A session.
https://play.acast.com/s/officialdancingwiththestars/episode8-danceoff

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Erin Andrews has gotten pretty friendly with Hannah. She’s mentioned how much she adores her in some of the DWTS IG lives that Keo has done before some of the shows. I typically search Twitter in regards to the show, because like I’ve said, the DWTS fans catch everything laugh out loud 

I came across this clip of Erin, Hannah, and Alan from Monday night. It seems like Hannah is assuming that the camera has already cut to Tom in the ballroom since she’s chatting with Alan and adjusting her top. She then walks in front of Alan and looks like she’s about to hug him. Erin catches it and then touches her and says “don’t.”

https://twitter.com/mesmerizedmel/status/1191952328817029120?s=21

I am confused how would Erin know what Hannah is doing behind her back?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:05 am

mercieme wrote:
Billysmom wrote:IMO Hannah had more hip action on the danceoff this week, but to my eyes still seems a bit stiff in the hips. Lauren seemed looser to me, jmo. Hopefully h will continue to improve there this week....

I think Hannah will continue to improve with her hopefully new found confidence but hands down IMO she was still technically sharper hitting her lines than Lauren Alaina.

Here is the podcast, start listening from around 16 mins in to get the Q&A session.
https://play.acast.com/s/officialdancingwiththestars/episode8-danceoff
Thanks for the link!

I agree in all other aspects Hannah was way sharper and deserved to win the danceoff. I was just hyper focused on her hips and though I saw improvement there, to me she still seemed a bit self conscious or stiff in that regard. Maybe it was just me. Anyway, here's hoping her upcoming latin numbers go well for her, lord knows I'm sure she's giving her all.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna