SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Miyala Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:31 pm

Just Looking wrote:Alan is obviously smitten with Hannah and it seems like she is with him too.   I know they say (she says) they’re just friends but I see more than that between them.  Who knows what the future holds for them
I found it interresting that she held his hand after that bachelor comercial and she seemed to check if he was ok. He also swollowed really hard once.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:50 pm

Miyala wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Alan is obviously smitten with Hannah and it seems like she is with him too.   I know they say (she says) they’re just friends but I see more than that between them.  Who knows what the future holds for them
I found it interresting that she held his hand after that bachelor comercial and she seemed to check if he was ok. He also swollowed really hard once. Also him crying before the show... it will be interresting to see whats to come

When did she do this?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:01 pm

After the showed the bachelor commercial they talked to her about it and she held his hand the whole time and he stroke her hand.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:02 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Miyala wrote:
I found it interresting that she held his hand after that bachelor comercial and she seemed to check if he was ok. He also swollowed really hard once. Also him crying before the show... it will be interresting to see whats to come

When did she do this?

It was right after the first promo for Peter's season, I think before her First dance. She also carefully worded her response when Erin asked something like 'don't you miss Chris Harrison and the Bachelor world ' or 'is there more for you on the Bachelor' or something like that. Her response was 'I like Chris Harrison and I love being here on DWTS'. Not an exact quote but she was careful to say she loved where she was on DWTS.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:15 pm

Jaybird wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Miyala wrote:

When did she do this?

It was right after the first promo for Peter's season, I think before her First dance. She also carefully worded her response when Erin asked something like 'don't you miss Chris Harrison and the Bachelor world ' or 'is there more for you on the Bachelor' or something like that. Her response was 'I like Chris Harrison and I love being here on DWTS'. Not an exact quote but she was careful to say she loved where she was on DWTS.

That was pretty crappy what they did to Hannah, and you could tell she was pissed! I don't blame her one bit.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:27 pm

Miyala wrote:After the showed the bachelor commercial they talked to her about it and she held his hand the whole time and he stroke her hand.

Are you talking about on GMA or DWTS?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Dwts

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:32 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Jaybird wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Miyala wrote:

When did she do this?

That was pretty crappy what they did to Hannah, and you could tell she was pissed!  I don't blame her one bit.
I'm so happy it didnt effect her votes

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:37 pm

It’s unfortunate it took so much but the peter mess is what finally let Hannah know the producers don’t care one iota about her or her happiness. I haven’t seen her hanging out with the producers she was hanging out with after the show since. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:37 pm

@Miyala...I was more afraid that it would effect her performance. It was like they were trying to throw her off her game by getting inside her head....which she has shown throughout that it is not that hard to do!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:58 pm

Lesson learned - you sell your soul to be on reality tv. IMO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:26 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:It’s unfortunate it took so much but the peter mess is what finally let Hannah know the producers don’t care one iota about her or her happiness. I haven’t seen her hanging out with the producers she was hanging out with after the show since.  JMO
Yes, and her saying she didnt trust people coming in to the show but with Alan she learned to trust again show imo that she got burned by more people than Jed, Luke and maybe Tyler.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna