SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:28 pm

Yuck! I don’t want Abbie anywhere near Timm. That’s just WRONG 😂
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:31 pm

I don't think any of us want that @sprout, but sometimes life just isn't fair laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Look I'm just thinking of Paradise as a ~palate cleanser~ to get the taste of Bette out of his mouth. Whatever it takes. Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:07 am

Do you guys think we will see Timm in paradise? Any intel? :D

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:35 am

@Dirty Street Pie @sprout @Bobette A PALATE CLEANSER !!! Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 623245435  More like an infection waiting to happen. YUK.
Hoping someone else is more his type and grabs his attention. He has proven to be a perceptive judge of character, and Timm is most likely aware of her story and ways so he can deflect her game. One can wish, right!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:19 pm

Is Abbie out or is someone pretending to be her? Because she is on her IG so much --posting stories, commenting to other people, liking pics, etc and making the finale for Angie' season about herself (because of course) talking about when she was F2 and such. I find that super weird if someone other than her is doing all this. Shilling alone yes, but actually saying "I" like she is Abbie? If she is not out, just goes to show how fake she is!  no no

And yes, stay the heck away from Timm! He deserves sooo much better than Abbie! jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:28 am

Did anyone see any live interviews with Timm today?  I only saw phone one.  If he's no local it seems highly likely he's been in Fiji from very near the start IMO.  He was in a live IG story of Jackson's 2 weeks ago but may have left right after.

Re: who he might be hooking up with - looking at the list of leaked girls, unfortunately I can't see any probable matches other than Abbie, can anyone else?  Hopefully there might be a few wildcards we don't know about...

IMO Kiki and Julia are definitely out but Britt, Ciarran, Renee, Keira, Jamie, Niranga and Alex are all still there.  Helena I'm not 100% sure on but I think she probably is and just left a whole bunch of shilling pics for her sister to post.  

Abbie is also IMO definitely still there - her post about Angie's finale was a repost from someone else and had she been home she would have been doing a blow by blow "reaction" story like she did with episode 1 and 2 IMO. Rolling Eyes

@Dirty Street Pie I think you may be onto something with Rob.  He hardly ever posts on IG and I thought maybe he was done with "fame" but was tagged with Paddy & Ivan just before filming began so maybe getting some tips on what not to do.  laugh out loud  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 ShMf6bu

Source

ETA:  OMG not Abbie but EMMA?!!!  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3806527698  Sportsbet must have seen something to put her at the top here IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 J4fHxRB

He's definitely there though at these odds.   :yes:

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3NIzSFG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:41 am

Abbie is still all over Insta, lots of comments, and her ridiculous story today, putting sh!t on her HATERRZZZZ with an unfunny meme she made. She really thinks she’s cleverer than everyone else. I’m getting sick of her, and she’ll be unfollowed as soon as BIP sleuthing is over.

Either TPTB are letting them have their phones this year for a limited amount of time, and she’s cranking it out then, or her sister has control. They seem pretty close, and I’m sure that her sister would have no problem speaking for Abbie, so it could be either way.

Britt made a post about her sister moving to Sydney, and a friend of theirs commented about meeting up this weekend, and Britt’s sister said she could, but not Britt, so I’m assuming she’s still in.

The only person I see Timm with from the known girls is maybe Other Britt, as she’s a bit loose and crazy? I don’t really see it with Abbie, she’s far too calculating for him.

RE Rob, who is Renee Humphries in the pic? On her Insta page she posted a pic of her and Rob together from the same day, and he commented with a heart. But from the rest of her pics she looks like a typical InstaHo with her arse out, so don’t know if she is single, or they are together?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:08 am

Yeah I think they must be letting them have a bit of phone access to throw people off the scent.  

Re: the girl in the pic with Rob, I have no idea who she is but yes they could be together - if he liked Ali he obviously doesn't mind the fake boobs and injected face look so she might be his type.  I'll check her out a bit more...

I just noticed the fine print for those odds of Timm's next hook up says "announced on his IG by Dec 31" but he wouldn't be allowed to announce it if he was with any of the girls from BiP so that's just a pisstake market IMO.

It does make me think Emma's definitely in Fiji though as you suggested @Dirty Street Pie.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:52 am

Emma really seems like she’s in Ireland now @Bobette. I could have easily written the Ireland stuff off as faking if she hadn’t cut the fringe. All the pics she’s posting at the moment she has a fringe, and I can’t see anywhere on her Insta that she’s had a fringe in the past and is using throwback photos. Unless she took a winter wardrobe to Fiji, and has some mad photoshop skills, I don’t think she’s on BIP? Except that Sportsbet thinks she’s there, and they’re never wrong. I’m so confused :crazed
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:37 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Emma really seems like she’s in Ireland now @Bobette. I could have easily written the Ireland stuff off as faking if she hadn’t cut the fringe. All the pics she’s posting at the moment she has a fringe, and I can’t see anywhere on her Insta that she’s had a fringe in the past and is using throwback photos. Unless she took a winter wardrobe to Fiji, and has some mad photoshop skills, I don’t think she’s on BIP? Except that Sportsbet thinks she’s there, and they’re never wrong. I’m so confused :crazed

Hmm yeah agreed, it actually does seem like she is in Ireland now. Especially cos last week a bar in Galway commented asking her to make sure she visits then today she reposted their story of her there.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:35 pm

@Dirty Street Pie @Vjeff Yeah I see what you mean about the fringe and the Galway bar comment.  Her hair length seems to jump around a lot in her recent pics though and there was that talk of TPTB giving her a free trip to Ireland during Matt's season airing to stop her whining about the clinger edit...

"It was suggested she could return to Ireland for a while until everything blew over, and bosses were happy to pay for her flights," the insider alleged.

Source

IDK I just get the feeling she's the type to have schemed up some elaborate red herring - she was courting the paps a lot post-show so I wouldn't put it past her. Also, yes, Sportsbet... But I'm good either way - I don't particularly want to see her there, just mainly want to catch her out if she's tricking.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem