SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by toastie Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:53 pm

Tim’s latest story is at his friends wedding, what do we think this means?

toastie

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:02 pm

toastie wrote:Tim’s latest story is at his friends wedding, what do we think this means?

Another great pickup @toastie!  Well he's definitely not in Fiji right now then - attendance at a wedding is easy to verify.  Hmmm..... If he was there from the start, maybe he's out now, since they're 10 days into filming.  Wouldn't surprise me considering the lack-lustre list of girls.  

Or maybe they let him come back just for the wedding, though that seems unlikely.  Will be interesting to see if he resumes posting normally from now on. I think if he'd been in AU the whole time we probably would have seen more of him doing live media interviews yesterday.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by toastie Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:11 pm

i just find it very strange that after the finale he was very silent on social media to my knowledge, the stats of who he was following stayed the same at 244 until he followed carlin yesterday and only now he has posted a pic from the finale & story ... so maybe he has been allowed to come back for the wedding?

toastie

Back to top Go down

Post by toastie Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:12 pm

yeah i think you’re right we will have to see his actions over the next couple days

toastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:29 pm

Yep.  I do think it's possible they may have let him come back if it's a close friend's wedding; they would have really wanted him in Paradise so may have been extra flexible IMO.   

And yes, his SM is still locked down super tight. So much so that if he's NOT in Paradise I'd wonder if they're considering him for next Lead (though I'm not sure that would work).  

We must keep watch.  :detective

The whole Paradise schedule is so messed up though - filming before Bette ends and then not airing for 3 months is dumb IMO. no no

ETA: Adding SCs for the record.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 OLqf7u4

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 NwrRyDF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:12 pm

From the looks of Jackson's Insta Jye has been their best friend for many years so I believe they let him fly back
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:23 pm

Vjeff wrote:From the looks of Jackson's Insta Jye has been their best friend for many years so I believe they let him fly back

I'm inclined to think so too.  There are reports they were willing to let Ciarran come back and join the main show after he left over his Nan, which would have been a much bigger deal IMO.  

So for Paradise, one or two days off if it meant being able to keep one of their biggest drawcards on the show, yeah I could see it.  Unless he keeps posting in which case different story.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:50 pm

Bobette wrote:

The whole Paradise schedule is so messed up though - filming before Bette ends and then not airing for 3 months is dumb IMO. no no

This!! I really feel like the whole idea of ratings seasons is dumb now anyway, we're all on the Internet now and very used to watching American shows when they come out in their "ratings season" which is over our summer - we don't suddenly turn off our TVs/computers/iPads just because it's hot! Not in 2019! Time to just drop it as soon as its filmed imo!!!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:01 pm

leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:

This!! I really feel like the whole idea of ratings seasons is dumb now anyway, we're all on the Internet now and very used to watching American shows when they come out in their "ratings season" which is over our summer - we don't suddenly turn off our TVs/computers/iPads just because it's hot! Not in 2019!  Time to just drop it as soon as its filmed imo!!!

Agree to a point but the real difference in our rating season is that we have Xmas and NY in summer, i.e. many office Xmas parties, catch ups, family holidays and mandatory annual leave. Makes it hard for TV.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:04 pm

Vjeff wrote:
leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:

This!! I really feel like the whole idea of ratings seasons is dumb now anyway, we're all on the Internet now and very used to watching American shows when they come out in their "ratings season" which is over our summer - we don't suddenly turn off our TVs/computers/iPads just because it's hot! Not in 2019!  Time to just drop it as soon as its filmed imo!!!

Agree to a point but the real difference in our rating season is that we have Xmas and NY in summer, i.e. many office Xmas parties, catch ups, family holidays and mandatory annual leave. Makes it hard for TV.

Well yeah, but that's only a couple of weeks. American TV takes a break over that period as well for the same reason. But it only needs to be a break of 2 weeks to a month, not FIVE MONTHS (the waiting period for getting BiP).
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:25 pm

Vjeff wrote:Agree to a point but the real difference in our rating season is that we have Xmas and NY in summer, i.e. many office Xmas parties, catch ups, family holidays and mandatory annual leave. Makes it hard for TV.

I need 2, 3 days max, then I'm ready to get straight back to the trash.   Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 3806527698  

I did notice IACGMOOH 2020 is starting early (Jan 5) so hopefully they're bumping everything up a couple of weeks - although we're also getting a bonus season of Survivor so it might have more to do with fitting that in.  A five month turnaround is way too long IMO.

Meanwhile... LOOK WHO'S BACK!  What do you reckon... saving herself for Bette?  laugh out loud

Back so soon? Rumoured Bachelor In Paradise star Abbie Chatfield looks downcast as she returns from Fiji while the dating series continues filming

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 3vGay0k

It appears Bachelor star Abbie Chatfield won't find love on Bachelor In Paradise.

Matt Agnew's runner-up, 24, jetted back to Brisbane on Friday less than two weeks after flying to Fiji with another rumoured 2020 BIP cast member.

Returning solo, the property analyst looked slightly downcast as she pushed three large pieces of luggage through Brisbane Airport.

Depending on when filming in Fiji began for the third season of Paradise, it's likely Abbie lasted less than 10 days on the dating franchise's spin-off series.

With three suitcases loaded onto a trolley, it appears Abbie was expecting a longer stay in Paradise.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:03 pm

@Bobette All I can say is yeay...less of her I will have to see on BIP...and why is she wearing socketts with her sandals? That is a big no no IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem