SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by JuliaGulia98 Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:06 am

mercieme wrote:I don’t see a thread for Ciarran but someone that was on an IG live that Demi Burnett and Hannah Brown did informed me that Hannah voiced “oh hi Ciarran” towards the end. I didn’t hear it myself just reporting what someone shared with me. However what is fact is that sometime tonight, Hannah Brown followed Ciarran on IG so no idea what this means as to how far Demi and Ciarran are into in their relationship.

Yea! Hannah’s cell died so they were using Demi’s phone to record the live on Instagram. Towards  the end of Demi’s live they’re saying they will do the last questions. Demi says “Oh hi Ciarran.” Hannah makes a funny face and does a snort of some sort. Then Demi continues “I need to text him back. Let’s go.” And it ends.

And sometime during their hangout, so in the last few hours, Hannah Brown started following Ciarran on Instagram. 👀
JuliaGulia98
JuliaGulia98

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:01 am

Hmmm...so another fake relationship to garner more attention. Suspect

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:16 pm

Sprite wrote:Hmmm...so another fake relationship to garner more attention. Suspect

@Sprite.  Yes, IMO.  Rolling Eyes  

I'm deliberately ignoring them.  laugh out loud  It doesn't change anything for me so far as BiP sleuthing goes because I didn't buy his showmance with Kiki in the first place.

I don't think Ciarran has even met Demi in the flesh yet but he's off to LA soon so I expect they'll "catch up" (and try to fuel a few more rumours) then.  YAWN.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 VWI8u2D

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:59 pm

Hmmm going to LA, connecting with Demi and Hannah over IG. I wonder if Ciarran is interviewing for Bach Summer Games?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:21 pm

@Agent99 :yes:
@Bobette there has to be a ‘strong motive ‘ for him to come all the way to LA; more than ‘ getting together ‘ with Demi. It’s a mutually beneficial deal IMO and with the prospect of more TV, the BIP gig or Summer Games makes a lot of sense ! ( for both of them, separately ).
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:44 pm

I'd be happy to have Ciarran represent us at the Summer Games.   :yes:  

Timm is back at work so I don't think it's on his agenda but I could see Jackson doing it with Ciarran.  I wonder who they'd pick as the female AU representatives?

I'm probably taking us too far off topic - do we have a Summer Games thread?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:20 pm

@Bobette It hasn't been confirmed yet, but never to late to start a thread.

Bachelor Summer Games

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:26 pm

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:55 pm

When is this show actually on?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:18 pm

Vjeff wrote:When is this show actually on?

Still 3 weeks to go I reckon. My guess is early April. RIDICULOUS. I neither know nor care what the cast are even up to now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:13 pm

They will premiere it after MAFS finishes I guess

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:41 pm

That sounds right to me @leavers - last year MAFS finished April 8. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem