SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:07 am

@Astrobach  Yeah I don't think any of Pete's girls could have gone either (schedule clash) but maybe someone from Colton's season, like Tahzjuan?  Anyone know what she was up to in November (her IG has been wiped)?

Maybe it is an Australian girl.  IDK.  The lack of fake nails stands out to me since most of the AU girls are manicured up the wazoo.  It almost looks like a man's hands... but it's a men's ring and the arms appear hair-free so...  no idea

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Xn7nBnK

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:33 am

Bobette wrote:@Astrobach  Yeah I don't think any of Pete's girls could have gone either (schedule clash) but maybe someone from Colton's season, like Tahzjuan?  Anyone know what she was up to in November (her IG has been wiped)?

Maybe it is an Australian girl.  IDK.  The lack of fake nails stands out to me since most of the AU girls are manicured up the wazoo.  It almost looks like a man's hands... but it's a men's ring and the arms appear hair-free so...  no idea

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Xn7nBnK

Source

Well! How about that? Could it be Niranga? Does the skin tone match? I know it looks like a man’s ring...
question  could it be a gay couple ? laugh out loud  ( no offense intended)

ETA : well, just did a quick dive on Niranga’s IG and I can see those hands could be HIS . Same dark complexion, fine skin, nails are pale and the shade match. I’m even more perplexed... what IF it’s him...? They could play a truck with a different jewel box...also the forearm a are bigger than a woman’s I would say, now that I’ve looked again. The plot thickens!

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:44 am

@Astrobach Well now that would be something but sadly I don't think the AU producers are that progressive.

They proudly showed off their girl on girl action last year but for some reason F/F seems to be more palatable to The Public than M/M so I doubt they'd have the guts to go there.

Have we ever had any openly bisexual guys on Bette AU?  There was George on NZ but I don't recall any here.  Niranga seems straight as an arrow if his IG follows are any guide.  laugh out loud

ETA: Mary has the natural/square nails but her fingers seem more delicate. Hmmmm... quite a head-scratcher.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 0bQ4bU2

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 WVb8GJ8

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Sh3NdpK

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 ITlRppC

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:41 am

Alright I'll play - L to R: Helena, Cassandra? Jessica B? Brittney W. Pretty confident on the bookends - middle two not so sure.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 GVZGjip

Source

Mary and Renee are shown in the trailer but not officially acknowledged yet; Kiki hasn't been shown at all IIRC. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:44 am

Bobette wrote:Helena
Was Helena not already officially confirmed on the list? I know anything can happen in between signing, but her sister said she was on it a long time ago.
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:54 pm

@quick_dry Yes Helena was on the "leaked" cast list during filming and she's all over the trailer/ads so it's no mystery that she was there - I was just trying to guess the silhouettes. laugh out loud  

Who do you think the middle two are?  question   Renee will be a main player so one of them might be her but she seems to have been very well hidden so far - ditto Kiki.

Helena didn't stay long - a couple of weeks max IIRC.  Then there was some playful banter with Niranga post-show so I'm expecting some kind of PG-rated dating activity between them.

ETA: Reposting from upthread for reference:

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 0ZQa7Lq

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:05 pm

@Bobette Not many guys on that list. We know way more female contestants than male. Interested to see who they are.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:13 pm

@Agent99 Yes I agree.  

I'm thinking Matty (BMX) showed up at some point since he commented "here we go!" on one of the new the BiP trailers on IG and seems excited.  His buddy Alex was probably there for a hot minute too.  I'm also thinking the US contestants (assuming there were any) are probably two guys one girl or something similar - they need to even out that gender balance somehow.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:22 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:33 am

@Bobette Crap, looks like this is unavailable outside Aus... no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:45 am

I'm not sure Jamie is getting a redemption edit with that intro laugh out loud.  Maybe he is learning to roll with it now.  I did spy Niranga sitting very close to (I think) Mary?? question

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:48 am

@Astrobach?  Oh really?  Sorry - I'll see if I can find it elsewhere.  

It's basically just Jamie deliberating over who he should give his rose to as if he's some kind of hot property.  

I strongly suspect this is a direct result of that lawsuit he filed against TPTB for his clinger edit last season.  

Looks like TPTB have done a full 180 this time to shut him up but they won't be fooling anyone IMO.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 3806527698

ETA: Does this work?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem