SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:59 am

@Bobette YEAH! You’re a pal!!! beatingheart
And rofl  with Jamie... O M G ! This is hilariously and seriously making him look even WORSE... cantstopl Oh, come on 10, I NEED THAT STUPID  DISTRACTION ! giggling
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:07 am

@Astrobach NP  yes BRB because... I think I see a freckle match on Jamie.  IMO part of his lawsuit settlement might have been a guaranteed ticket to the finale...

ETA:  OK yep, freckle confirmed meaning Jamie makes it to the finale IMO.  RIGGED!  laugh out loud  But who with?  Sogand?  Mary?  Girl is quite a bit shorter than him and has the chipped red nails.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 YLic8cB

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 BS3jNPC

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Y43QNLL

Source

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 3upHdyo

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 LUT53vq

Source

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Lyu62n3

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:12 am

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 35b20410
So anyone remembers / knows who is this blond guy is ? That’s not Glen is it?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:16 am

Bobette wrote:Alright I'll play - L to R: Helena, Cassandra? Jessica B? Brittney W.  Pretty confident on the bookends - middle two not so sure.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 GVZGjip

Source

Mary and Renee are shown in the trailer but not officially acknowledged yet; Kiki hasn't been shown at all IIRC. Suspect

The #2 from the left could be Mary IMO because of the much thicker hair/ silhouette around her head...her braids make it a much bigger head so to speak... Thoughts?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:17 am

@Astrobach Yep that's Glenn, looking sharp.  Do me a favour and check out the SC thread - do you recognise the girl in yellow?  Is she from the US show?  Also I edited my post above - Jamie is in the final IMO (per his lawsuit settlement no doubt...)

ETA:  Yeah I wondered about the bigger head/skinny legs being Mary but I zoomed right in and couldn't see any "lumpiness" like I would expect to see for the outline of her braids.  But they might have just photoshopped it out so you could be right.

So I think I'm going with:

Glenn and Renee
Jamie and Sogand
Ciarran and Kiki

For the 3 finale couples.

And Glenn and Renee being the only potential surviving couple now IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:44 am

@Bobette
I just did and even though I can’t place her, she seems US crowd somehow... I will try and figure it out. I think you could be right with the couples but as I said in the other thread, Jamie is a DARK HAIRED guy, and the hair on his hand is really BLOND, plus the fingers are really fine... I need to look at hands from Glenn / Jamie...oh the fun of S/C ! giggling
ETA: I looked at the parting Mary does and it’s off center just like the silhouette , I’m betting that’s her with her thicker head contour...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:20 am

Thanks for your thoughts @Astrobach. I posted on the SC thread about the hands - see what you think yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:41 am

@Bobette I think I found another clue... THE RINGS ...check out the S/ C thread. Let me know your thoughts... I do think Jamie is the darker blue jacket and I don’t Remember seeing him actually putting a ring on the woman’s right? And possibly the 3rd ring ( the only men’s one) held by a dark complexion with nails UNMANICURED is NOT corresponding to the other men.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:44 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette I think I found another clue... THE RINGS ...check out the S/ C thread. Let me know your thoughts... I do think Jamie is the darker blue jacket and I don’t Remember seeing him actually putting a ring on the woman’s right? And possibly the 3rd ring ( the only men’s one) held by a dark complexion with nails UNMANICURED is NOT corresponding to the other men.

I replied on the other thread but to summarise: I don't think light blue jacket is Glenn because red nails doesn't look like Renee.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:11 am

Astrobach wrote:
Bobette wrote:Alright I'll play - L to R: Helena, Cassandra? Jessica B? Brittney W.  Pretty confident on the bookends - middle two not so sure.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 GVZGjip

Source

Mary and Renee are shown in the trailer but not officially acknowledged yet; Kiki hasn't been shown at all IIRC. Suspect

The #2 from the left could be Mary IMO because of the much thicker hair/ silhouette around her head...her braids make it a much bigger head so to speak... Thoughts?

Oooh we were so close - L to R: Helena, Cassandra, Mary, Brittany W.  No Jess.

Source

Can you see the pics in the Tweets @Astrobach - is it just the videos that won't play for you?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:34 am

@Bobette Yes, I can see them... weird get up for Cassandra...
now give us the guys! giggling
They’re amping up the media, when do you think it will air?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:37 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette Yes, I can see them... weird get up for Cassandra...
now give us the guys! giggling
They’re amping up the media, when do you think it will air?

IDK but they'd better hurry up - longest pre-season in history. laugh out loud Meanwhile I found another clue - meet me on the SC thread.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem