SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:35 am

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 2292733854 SRSLY Jamie at the end?! I just saw an ad on TV highlighting him, and he looked like a complete goose again so I thought he’d be out pretty quickly. Give me strength....
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:57 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 2292733854 SRSLY Jamie at the end?! I just saw an ad on TV highlighting him, and he looked like a complete goose again so I thought he’d be out pretty quickly. Give me strength....

Actually @Dirty Street Pie I have wound back my earlier prediction since I remembered that Sportsbet have him at 5.5 laugh out loud

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 EYvfx5H

Source

... but still... the freckle dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:36 am

Glenn has the colouring of a freckley dude, I’ll cling to my hope that he goes deep over Jamie and his lawyers laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:11 am

Sorry for the double post, but just spotted this on Mary’s Insta

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 9fe10f10
Https://www.instagram.com/maryviturino18

So what do we think? Are Mary and Glenn a couple, and they DGAF about hiding anymore because they’ve been screwed over having to wait for the show to air? Or is he just doing the supportive, nice guy thing?
Just answered my own question, checked Cass and Helena’s “I’m on the show” posts, and no heart eyes from Glenn as far as I can see Hugesmile
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:29 am

OK OK OK...

WAY back in the beginning I thought they might get together because Mary was following Glenn, and only Glenn, from Angie's season, PLUS ALSO his twin brother.  She was obviously keen on him but I must admit I thought she would be a bit too crass for him (THE SWEARING OMG)

I could more easily see him with Renee but you might be right.

ETA: Also throwing out the possibility that Glenn and Renee got into trouble with TPTB for their slipups posting the pics from Darwin and the suggestive IG stories.  If Renee puts loveheart emojis on some random dude's pic they've been told to deflect and throw out red herrings IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:47 am

Definitely could be a cover up for Glenn/Renee @Bobette
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:48 pm

Ok, ladies, my head is SPINNING! giggling Just read the other thread...I need to make an overview/ update of where we are!
QUESTIONS STILL PENDING:
IMO. The light blue jacket guy is GLENN, his lady is either Renee, Mary or Cassandra? Can it be Sogand too? If we’re going with complexion only.
Who is he sitting with on the various S/C we have? ( I thought Cass...?)
2. What about Niranga, who is he sitting really close to on that last preview?
3. I NEVER imagine or wanted Jamie to be one if the final couple, I just can’t see how he can attract one of the ladies...except BRIT ( conga girl)... could THEY be a couple?
4. In the first preview, one woman is saying how she’s living a fairy tale... who is this voice? I tried to identify without success. Not Sogand, or Helena, don’t think it’s Mary... Thoughts?
5. Which dark complexion woman holds the men’s ring box?
6. From the timeline only, who could be final couple...?
I have Renee, Britt W., Ciarran! Kayde, Glenn, Jackson...
what about Mary, Cassandra and Sogand timelines?

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:08 pm

@Astrobach Yes, many questions.  laugh out loud

Re: Timeline, we started sleuthing this thing so long ago I need to go back and read what we found out at the time because it's getting foggy but I do recall Renee, Ciarran and Britt W were all home very late.

I went back and looked at the pre-season promos for seasons 1 and 2 and how it correlated with the couples who made it to the final week.  Many people who made it to the end were hidden early on (like Renee).

The early focus was on the "popular" people or those who would feature heavily early on (e.g. Alex & Richie).  This season as we have already said, Ciarran and Timm are clearly going to be their big early drawcards.

Notably however, Tara and Alisha (MVPs for their seasons IMO) were also announced early. So IMO one of the people being promoted will be a main player (probs Ciarran but possibly also Britt W based on her return date).

Also noteworthy: for both Seasons 1 and 2, at least two of the people featured in the very first cast reveal pic makes it to the end.  For season 3 the first contestants released were Ciarran, Abbie, Timm, Britt H, and Jamie.

We know Abbie was back after 2 days, and Timm also didn't stay long.  Ciarran per Sportsbet and our own sleuthing is in the final IMO.  Sportsbet would seem to count Jamie out, meaning that statistically, Britt H may be a finalist.  

Lastly, the final couples are not promoted side by side (e.g. Tara was promoted pre-show but not alongside Uncle Sam).  So if Britt H is a finalist it's likely not with someone already promoted (maybe Jackson?)

For everyone's perusal:

Season 1

First cast reveal.  Tara and Keira went to the end.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 RBzuHT3
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 QZuYucz

Final Week

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1kVU831

Season 2

First cast reveal.  Alex and Alisha went to the end.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 IOihbec
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 UnWW7cb

Final Week

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Oy9jMiz

Season 3

First cast reveal.  Ciarran almost certainly makes it to the end IMO, plus.... Britt?

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 WztJ3Q5
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 U7WQ3Ea
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 UQKwdHt
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 WBx3ttA

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:33 pm

You are all terrific!

yes on the freckle and the matching shirt!

I looked at yellow dress girl but she doesn't look familiar to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:37 pm

@Bobette GREAT WORK! So, I’m hoping that Jamie is NOT part of the finale... and that means most likely in the guys: Ciarran ( hidden in part because he’s SOOOOOOO EASY to recognize / sleuth with his multiple and all over tattoos) with Kiki;
Glenn, paired with either Britt or Cassandra, last guess has to be a white guy since we have the two Caucasian, blue jackets guys, so maybe Jackson or another not yet known, with the dark skinned woman. ( Mary or ?)
Does that make sense?
IF Ciarran is in the finale, he could have walked away with her without actually getting engaged, don’t they do that too? That would leave room for one more guy and couple ... we do see 3 rings after all.
ETA , yup, I don’t see HOW Ciarran could be ‘ engaged’ since we see 3 rings, 2 from white men, and 1 from a dark skin woman not matching the 2 men. Which eliminates Ciarran and Kiki as final ‘ engaged ‘ couple...Am I right? dizzy
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:37 pm

@Astrobach Yes there does tend to be 4 couples who go to the last week then one parts ways at the 11th hour (Megan and Jake Season 1, Davey and Flo Season 2) leaving 3 in the Finale.  Also, I recall that Ciarran was back before Renee.

So Ciarran and Kiki might have left as friends without commitment, or he might have been with someone else at that stage (Jess?) and opted to leave to pursue Kiki "on the outside".  They were certainly not hiding post-show (but may have been a red herring).

For the engaged couple I am still thinking Renee and Glenn.  The ring we see being put on the red chipped nails hand isn't the engagement finger.  Also I rewatched the first trailer and the skin tone looks most like Sogand or Mary IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:40 pm

@Bobette Yep, we are on the same page. The fingers look more like Sogand than MARY but I have to look at more hands comparison...it’s exhausting to go through all these pages... in search for that close up of ‘ just hands’ ... giggling

ETA MARY...
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 D3b4cd10

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem