SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:40 pm

@Astrobach I'll bring them up - BRB
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:42 pm

Interview with Ciarran confirms what we sleuthed - he is not going to get the same edit as the Bachelorette.  Imo he doesn't go to the end - probably leaves with Kiki in a non-committal way before the end.

https://mamamia.com.au/ciarran-bachelor-in-paradise/

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:03 pm

@Agent99 Yeah I was just about to say IMO the next ad will have to introduce Renee, because their relationship will be a big part of the first few episodes just like Alex & Richie were Season 2.  The fact that they haven't revealed her yet makes me think there will be a "SCANDAL AND BETRAYAL" trailer pretty soon, setting Renee up to be the "victim" who finds her HEA, wile Ciarran will get a corresponding villain edit IMO.

@Astrobach, Here are the hands.  IMO the first batch all match the long shot with the pale blue jacket and gold (?) dress.  Female hands look most like Mary or Sogand to me based on skintone.  Nail polish matches Cassandra but her skin isn't dark enough.  Possible IMO the girl borrowed Cass' polish and did it herself (looks like a DIY job laugh out loud) which would rule out the girls who arrived with fresh manis (e.g. Britt W)

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Da1hy8v

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 XJFfSlL

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 QWXKQEG

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 YUk2TbP

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 LZzFav7

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 RWRrNLI

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 RWRrNLI

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 QHUmt8D

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 GRTCY5r

Mary skintone for comparison:

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 2YqDQfb

Source

Glenn hands:

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 YfXzXgY

Source

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 CMPDQaG

Source

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 JbzOOv9

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:04 pm

Great job! @Bobette. Now, do we have other EVIDENCE of something going on with Glenn and any contestant on our short list? And what about MARY, what kind of posting did she do? Have we exhausted our ‘ dark skin ‘ woman’s list? The skin tone from the woman holding the ring box seems darker and smoother than MARY... Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 3806527698
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:19 pm

Astrobach wrote:Great job! @Bobette. Now, do we have other EVIDENCE of something going on with Glenn and any contestant on our short list? And what about MARY, what kind of posting did she do? Have we exhausted our ‘ dark skin ‘ woman’s list? The skin tone from the woman holding the ring box seems darker and smoother than MARY... Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 3806527698

Yes, tonnes of evidence of Glenn being with Renee - see the SM thread here onwards.

Credit to @Agent99 for calling it early based just on the first trailer and gut instinct yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:20 pm

Ah nuts.  Looks like Jake may be on the cast - he's following/being followed by many of the others, and didn't post at all during November.  I liked him on Georgia's season, but his treatment of Florence on BiP 1 and post-show grossness with Megan turned me RIGHT OFF. Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1838857674

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 SPgcYbe

Source

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 LcCiLem

Source

ETA: Elle magazine have an article predicting Glenn ends up with Cassandra, but I think they probably just read our discussion about the nail polish and ran with it without reading our follow-ups.  laugh out loud  

They also think the other couples are Helena & Niranga (no - she was back after a couple of weeks) and Britt and Timm (NO you muppets - he was back even earlier!). Other "predictions" from the article:

Ciarran "two-times" Abbie with Jess.  Considering he dated every girl on the island, I don't think it's going to be as simple as "dates Girl A, swaps to Girl B", more like "dates Girl A B C D E F G H then end up with Kiki per their pre-show agreement", IMO.  

They also think it's Jessica "calling Ciarran out" at the dinner party which makes... zero sense.  Considering Renee is his ex - and IMO they cast her primarily to stir up "drama" - logically she will be the one doing all the sh*t-flinging in Ciarran's direction.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:45 pm

@Bobette Hey, just saw this! I SOOOO agree about Jake, and look WHO he’s following now!!! Cassandra and Mary ! Plus Jackson... is this Georgia also a BN person?

ELLE is definitely owing us some royalties for the creative ideas ! giggling
Except we go way too fast for them and by the time they write and publish something, we’re way into another theory! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:11 pm

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Yeah I was just about to say IMO the next ad will have to introduce Renee, because their relationship will be a big part of the first few episodes just like Alex & Richie were Season 2.  The fact that they haven't revealed her yet makes me think there will be a "SCANDAL AND BETRAYAL" trailer pretty soon, setting Renee up to be the "victim" who finds her HEA, wile Ciarran will get a corresponding villain edit IMO.
snipped....

I have a little bit of intel on this, fwiw.  I believe the 'argument' with Ciarran might stem from the way he left Angie on the bachelorette.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:17 pm

@Agent99 Intel? Please do share ... ! 2pop
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:28 pm

@Astrobach Wish I could share the specifics but it comes from a private facebook group.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:37 pm

Astrobach wrote:ELLE is definitely owing us some royalties for the creative ideas ! giggling
Except we go way too fast for them and by the time they write  and publish something, we’re way into another theory! laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 3806527698 Very true.  Sometimes I can tell the exact post at which they stopped reading.  

Thanks for the tip off @Agent99 that's very interesting.  If Ciarran didn't really leave because of his Grandma and just wanted to get away from Angie and give it another shot with Renee say nothing... just blink twice. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:09 pm

I posted in This thread Demi Burnett who got engaged to her girlfriend on BIP USA, later split (all a set up IMHO)  broke up with her recent boyfriend, is following Ciarran. He is the last person she followed on IG.

There has to be a reason for that!

https://www.instagram.com/demi_not_lovato/following/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem