SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:17 pm

Oh wow! Great find @Agent99. Good on Mary, I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision, especially with her daughter. Hobart is a beautiful city, I was there over the summer and loved every minute I was there. It's so relaxed and I found it very similar to Ballarat.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:21 am

As a full-time Instagram influencer, Keira Maguire has promoted a lot of useless rubbish in her time. But it seems novelty kangaroo scrotums are where she draws the line.

The Bachelor in Paradise star, 34, was forced to respond on Monday after fans noticed the website keiramaguire.com was selling 'genuine, extra large kangaroo scrotums' for $33, plus postage and handling.

Source

DM even quoted the price.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 am

They're quietly addressing Britt and Timm's 'split' over on TenPlay, while insta makes it seem they walked off into the sunset.

TenPlay wrote:Despite things not working out, Britt says she reached out hoping to still have a friendship after Paradise.

"I checked in on him a lot, I'm big on mental health, I wanted to make sure he's okay and I said let's stay friends and in contact. I never heard from him again.

"He ghosted me. Blocked me on everything. I just thought this speaks volumes, I'm still trying to look out for you and you can't even give me the time of day."
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:00 am

butterflylove wrote:They're quietly addressing Britt and Timm's 'split' over on TenPlay, while insta makes it seem they walked off into the sunset.

TenPlay wrote:Despite things not working out, Britt says she reached out hoping to still have a friendship after Paradise.

"I checked in on him a lot, I'm big on mental health, I wanted to make sure he's okay and I said let's stay friends and in contact. I never heard from him again.

"He ghosted me. Blocked me on everything. I just thought this speaks volumes, I'm still trying to look out for you and you can't even give me the time of day."

Wow. Guess the ex had something to do with it. Wasn't always the biggest Britt fan but she was far too good for this season of Paradise (which was a low bar.)

Low key Keira was the only entertaining part of this episode. I see why they keep her around now.

Last edited by Vjeff on Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:08 am

Daily Mail has a story:
Timm Hanly DENIES reports that he was kicked off Bachelor In Paradise for 'making a producer cry' during filming.
He's caused plenty of drama on the latest season of Bachelor In Paradise.

And now there are reports that Timm Hanly will get kicked off the show next week.

According to the So Dramatic! podcast, fans will see the 27-year-old 'walk out from the show' on Sunday's episode.
The podcast host claims that Timm 'got kicked off the show for making a producer cry. He was being a diva, a total nightmare for production during filming, wouldn't do the simple things they asked. He gave them constant attitude.'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8579155/amp/Bachelor-Paradise-star-Timm-Hanly-denies-kicked-show.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:15 am

I just saw something on Instagram that may interest you. I realised there is an account called BachyFun which I bet you already know existed, and then I saw a  posted shared 2 hours ago that shows Alex in Byron Bay (The Lighthouse) and Keira apparently posted the same, so some people commented that they may have been together whereas others though that may have been just to mislead but this girl who has the username saltygergiee claimed that she saw them back then in Byon, that Keira was 'very up herself....', so I know you were sleuthing, I guess they may have hooked up after or they must just be friend. I don't follow contestants so I don't really know who follows who and I don't really bother typing it. I did check though and Alex does follow Keira. He doesn't follow Keely, so they probably never really connected. @Vjeff I agree that low key Keira can be entertaining to watch on TV. I think she knows how to talk to the cameras. I like that Keira was genuinely happy when Jackson called Brittney. Wasn't Keira the one who encouraged Brittney to approach Jackson? I think so. I watch the show for fun so even if I don't like contestants I appreciate the moments in which they make good jokes of have nice details and show support to each other.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 81 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:20 am

@Genevieve Australia Bachiefunny is either completely clueless or an insider working for TPTB to deliberately spread red herrings IMO.  They have "spoiled" three other couples this season - all wrong (see upthread).

We picked up on those pics last year (I think it was @Dirty Street Pie who noticed Alex's shoe in one of Keira's pics).  They were just doing it for attention and there is no way they are or ever were together IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:29 am

Bobette wrote:@Genevieve Australia Bachiefunny is either completely clueless or an insider deliberately working for TPTB to spread red herrings IMO.  They have "spoiled" three other couples this season - all wrong (see upthread).

We picked up on those pics last year (I think it was @Dirty Street Pie who noticed Alex's shoe in one of Keira's pic).  They were just doing it for attention and there is no way they are or ever were together IMO.

Thanks Bobette! What  I was thinking is that if Kiki and Ciarran were hanging out, probably Keira and Alex did too but as friends, yeah? Many of them are friends, it doesn't mean there is anything romantic there.

By the way, did you know about Jarrod's netflix story, the one published but I think it is gone, now ? I cannot find it but it is all about the net. It is ridiculous really...but it makes me question, why did Jarrod have to disclose that, as stupid as it is, what is the point.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 81 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:42 am

Okay so there's no more rose ceremonies and no new arrivals.
Yet we never saw Mary in the pink dress holding the female and male rose? (I'll search for the screenshot)
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:58 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Genevieve Australia Bachiefunny is either completely clueless or an insider deliberately working for TPTB to spread red herrings IMO.  They have "spoiled" three other couples this season - all wrong (see upthread).

We picked up on those pics last year (I think it was @Dirty Street Pie who noticed Alex's shoe in one of Keira's pic).  They were just doing it for attention and there is no way they are or ever were together IMO.

Thanks Bobette! What  I was thinking is that if Kiki and Ciarran were hanging out, probably Keira and Alex did too but as friends, yeah? Many of them are friends, it doesn't mean there is anything romantic there.

By the way, did you know about Jarrod's netflix story, the one published but I think it is gone, now ? I cannot find it but it is all about the net. It is ridiculous really...but it makes me question, why did Jarrod have to disclose that, as stupid as it is, what is the point.

My thoughts exactly!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:06 pm

I'm lost. What is this supposed to mean?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:28 pm

Sprite wrote:I'm lost. What is this supposed to mean?

Apparently, Keira is still using Jarrod’s Netflix account.
He called out Keira and her BF Matt on Instagram by sharing Matt’s DM on his stories!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem