SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Page 15 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by aviej Fri May 01, 2020 12:12 am

It's clear that as a result of COVID-19 nothing much going on in the world, especially when J&J 's pups are making news giggling https://people.com/pets/bachelorette-couple-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rogers-get-new-puppy/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2020 9:16 pm

So sweet! Jagger looks like Jackson's little brother, adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 02, 2020 12:31 am

Does anyone know if JoJo did a video tour of their new home yet? I know she said she was going to do one but I haven't seen it. Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat May 02, 2020 2:35 am

@Jolena she has not given a house tour yet
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat May 02, 2020 1:22 pm

Anyone think Jagger is to overcome the disappointment of having to postpone their wedding? I do. Perfect thing to do.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat May 02, 2020 3:23 pm

@Norcalgal I don’t know. They always wanted to get another dog for a long time now. We haven’t heard anything about their wedding yet and since its in late summer maybe they are waiting to see what happens.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 02, 2020 4:12 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Anyone think Jagger is to overcome the disappointment of having to postpone their wedding?  I do. Perfect thing to do.

Did they cancel their wedding?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat May 02, 2020 4:19 pm

I'm gonna have to agree with pinkpincess. They were looking at a puppy for the longest time on IG (Jordan mentioned this in his quarantine SEC talk) and I believe it was a female dog. Maybe things didn't pan through and they decided to go with another pup. But the addition was always in the works. Maybe the quarantine quicked things in, I'm not sure, but this was always the plan for this year I believe.

They said in the IG with CH that they're waiting on the last minute to decide on the wedding. In JoJo's aunt's IG post a fan said something to the effect that they hope J&J don't have to postpone their wedding. The aunt replied with a praying emoji. It could mean something or nothing. But at this point, they don't stand much to loose to wait it out. I think having the vendors cancel on you due to the pandemic would be less costly than having to cancel the vendors no idea . I think they're also holding out hope because a fall wedding is not an option (if college football actually returns). So the idea of postponing by almost a whole year may seem a bit much, so why not hold out hope. A lot can happen in a month or two. But I'm remaining optimistic for the wedding being this year for my own selfish reasons Hugesmile
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat May 02, 2020 6:16 pm

@Pinkpincess @aviej Thanks for your input. I didn't mean to imply they canceled the wedding - just wondering if the new puppy was to compensate for the disappointment, in the event it was canceled.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat May 02, 2020 8:02 pm

Understood. I guess the puppy would help deal with whatever disappointment, but a puppy was always on the agenda. I wish we'd get an update on the wedding though. At least to know when the original date was...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed May 13, 2020 2:22 pm

Happy belated anniversary to JoJo and Jordan. What lovely tributes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAIlPTCjlZE/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAHEFC4g87v/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:25 pm

Jojo and Jordan were suppose to get married today!!!! Thanks Corona 😭 I guess if we can wait 4 years we can wait an extra year laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

+25
George1218
justcallmegranny
frajosfanofchris
mtnlvr55
albean99