SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:30 pm

What a cute article beatingheart

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-quotes-about-getting-married-are-romantic-exclusive-19222441
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:38 pm

New interview. They have a venue & date

https://www.tvinsider.com/824316/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-wedding-battle-of-the-fittest-couples/

Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:29 pm

I wonder if they are waiting until they have mailed their invites to their guests before announcing the date? Also curious on who JoJo finally picked as her planner.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:53 am

@Pinkpincess Great article! They are so busy, and it's all so good!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:55 pm

aviej wrote:I wonder if they are waiting until they have mailed their invites to their guests before announcing the date? Also curious on who JoJo finally picked as her planner.
I would hope that they don't announce their exact date.  Let them go the route of Rachel and Ashley... maybe tell a month but not a date or location.  It will get figured out by smart followers of their SM at the time I'm sure.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:37 pm

Considering they haven’t posted on their own social media that they have a venue and date, they will probably keep their exact date to themselves for now.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:53 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
aviej wrote:I wonder if they are waiting until they have mailed their invites to their guests before announcing the date? Also curious on who JoJo finally picked as her planner.
I would hope that they don't announce their exact date.  Let them go the route of Rachel and Ashley... maybe tell a month but not a date or location.  It will get figured out by smart followers of their SM at the time I'm sure.

Agreed. They never even disclosed the 5 venues they scouted back in August, we sleuthed based on IG follows (the good ole days!), so I doubt they'd reveal the exact date as well. But I don't think it'll be any different from what we already know though which is either June or July 2020. JoJo has included May but Jordan said between June-July so those are the common months between the two.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:41 pm

Here's Jordan on Jenny McCarthy's show talking about his promotion with Holiday Inn Express today and his relationship with JoJo. Nothing new on the relationship front though. Interview starts at the 1:24:50 mark.

https://player.siriusxm.com/on-demand-episodes/siriusstars/e7cfc478-f7ee-1a29-d950-b5fcf41cfb7b/audio/page-name%3Dedp_episodes&showGuid%3De7cfc478-f7ee-1a29-d950-b5fcf41cfb7b

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:26 pm

Nice article on Jordan’s partnership with Holiday Inn.
https://librisblog.photoshelter.com/authentic-influencer-marketing-holiday-inn/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:18 pm

Interview for people

https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorettes-jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-reveal-2-huge-relationship-rules-they-broke/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:09 am

I posted this in Battle of the Fittest Thread as well but thought it was relevant here as well. Full video from their press tour today.

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:22 pm

BuzzFeed Interview

https://twitter.com/am2dm/status/1189589680070594560?s=21
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

+25
George1218
justcallmegranny
frajosfanofchris
mtnlvr55
albean99