SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:42 pm

leavers wrote:People complain about Abbie (maybe not too much here, but on SM) but she has carried this season. You need more than just a "love story" for the show to work as a TV show and not just a dating service.

I agree

Zaynab wrote:Agree, Chelsie said on the Top 7 NW interview she was self conscious with the cameras around due to her job and she’s also said on camera on the group date before their first SQT that coming on the show worried her due to her job and how the show is shown in a public sphere. I think the cameras played into it as well. But the girls who got to know her in the house probably when she was more comfortable specifically Rachael has said she is cheeky. Also yes she doesn’t open her mouth wide when she talks. In terms of ITMs I don’t think she gave them much to work with because looking at the DC incident she said in ITM that it had nothing to do with her, she was pretty diplomatic so I think she didn’t involve herself in the drama even in the ITMs.

That's all fine and dandy but as @leavers says, this is a TV show, not a dating service, and IMO Chelsea was lucky TPTB didn't tell Matt to send her packing due to lack of content the way they did Hannah, who reportedly had similar concerns, refused to talk on camera and was immediately cut.  

Keeping her mouth shut might ensure Chelsea a smoother ride post-show but it's left me not really knowing anything about her, other than the fact that her ex cheated on her and she brought an engineering text book into the house, conversations which were repeated on both her one-on-ones.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:01 pm

ITA @Bobette. She isn’t entirely convinced she is “in love” and possibly wonders what those feelings should feel like. Post-show, she then has an epiphany that she was indeed falling for Matt and experiences heart break and goes on BIP more self aware and vulnerable? IMO

Bobette wrote:Helena's story arc has been really interesting to me so far.  

The beautiful intelligent girl who's never been in love and never been rejected, over-analyses the situation and concludes she's not going to win, so she shuts down emotionally to protect herself, which in turn makes her interactions with the Lead strained, and becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.  

She tries to save face by walking out, but isn't even allowed to do that.  She is dragged back to F3, but can't "satisfy" the Lead that she wants to be there, so gets dumped, and has to deal with her first ever rejection in the most public of forums, where everyone will have an opinion about it.

Anyway... I look forward to seeing her on Paradise.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 3806527698
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:31 pm

Good thinking, @Vjeff. I also checked that too. Also, Laura follows Chelsie, Heather, Elly and Kristen but not Abbie or Emma.

Vjeff wrote:
sprout wrote:Question: Do Abbie and Elly follow each other on Instagram?

It doesn't seem like Abbie follows any of them on Instagram.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:32 pm

@Love_is_Eternal Oh I definitely think she will be much more self aware than she when went on the show.  :yes: From her ATAR, she's super smart, and a hard worker (you don't normally get grades like that unless you put in considerable effort).  Plus she's obviously very attractive.  Combine all with that with her seductive voice/accent and a seemingly wealthy family background and she has probably IMO had a very unique experience of life to this point where she's always been "number one" at a lot of things.

So if she could tell she wasn't going to be Matt's "number one", I can understand why she wouldn't want to continue.  She's probably seen enough of the show to know how the F2s are IMO misled and manipulated into thinking they're going to win and was perhaps worried they were leading her down that path.  It's also entirely possible she wasn't feeling it with Matt and just wanted to stay at home with her family rather than fly all the way back to Sydney to be a meat puppet for a few more weeks.

She apparently tried to break it off with Matt by giving him a letter, which is super nerdy (and sounds like something I'd do laugh out loud).  I personally don't think Matt would have been a good match for her anyway.  She seems like an over thinker who IMO would do better with someone her complete opposite who can get her to loosen up a bit and get her out of her head.  IMO Helena needs a hot-but-sensitive tradie.  She needs a Ron to her Hermione.  Let's hope there's at least one of those among Angie's rejects.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by susanna22 Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:26 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Good thinking, @Vjeff. I also checked that too. Also, Laura follows Chelsie, Heather, Elly and Kristen but not Abbie or Emma.

Vjeff wrote:

Abbie most feel those girls were not real friends after watching the show! Why to follow them?

susanna22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:28 pm

susanna22 wrote:
Love_is_Eternal wrote:Good thinking, @Vjeff. I also checked that too. Also, Laura follows Chelsie, Heather, Elly and Kristen but not Abbie or Emma.

Vjeff wrote:

Abbie most feel those girls were not real friends after watching the show! Why to follow them?

None of the girls still on the show are following any of the other girls, we’ll have to see once the show is over who she’ll follow.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:20 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:33 am

I find it intriguing that this is the only single date that has been advertised ahead of time.  I really feel hit over the head by Abbie and Matt kissing.  It is everywhere I look deadhorse .  I don't even really dislike Abbie, yet I am so sick of seeing her.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:09 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 67940930_473162323531897_8301151128011045152_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101&se=8&oh=4433ae328825422cd178a2704e80c013&oe=5D7B6130&ig_cache_key=MjEzMDQ2MjE3Njc3NTA0NzYyNA%3D%3D
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 70913388_665910407226922_683194526904917672_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=110&se=8&oh=51d8d6d1626feced6ee19d81076c3ce5&oe=5D7AF195&ig_cache_key=MjEzMDQ2MjUzNjE0MzIwMTI3Mw%3D%3D
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 68684321_235901950659517_4153938377439415796_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101&se=8&oh=ec6bb781b037b188178abe5fb8bae83d&oe=5D7B4E93&ig_cache_key=MjEzMDQ2Mjg0MzM2NzQ4ODg5NA%3D%3D

Ahuuuuuh.. I see you Bach, I see you 😏.
Also, I just had a little synapse.. I wonder how much of Elly's SQT time tonight was Matt's decision, I'm guessing not much. Chelsie had her SQT last week, so that instantly rules her out, but then Bach goes and uses a photo of her and Matt to promo the episode.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:37 am

Grouppp date!!

Abbie did make the good point that I hadn't realised when they were talking before Osh dropped off the GD card - she's the only one who hadn't had a 2nd single date. So of course she's the one getting the date tonight.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:37 am

Abbie wants to be a sexologist. Haha

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:38 am

What's Abbie's theme again? Oh yeah that's right... laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking