SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 48 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:27 am

butterflylove wrote:

Is this when he lets Elly go or she leaves? Looks like rose ceremony attire. I’m getting confused with all these ads!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:54 am

Definitely when Elly leaves (whether or not it is by choice) because Hometowns Thursday. I think it will be a legitimate shock for a lot of unspoiled people who still think she's going to win or at least be F2 to Chelsie!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:24 pm

butterflylove wrote:

Matt's shirt on his HT date with Helena https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelor-australian-2019-top-four-contestants-revealed matches the shots of him above looking upset.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:58 pm

IMO they -Abbie and Chelsie- are exchanging shocked looks at the RC because he sends Elly home.

There is no way Matt would have given his whole little speeches to camera about not wanting chelsie to ever feel not worthy again if he was going to take her to F2 and dump her. JMO.

Also Abbie is SO putting on her this is so hot, sexy, chemistry business! Her lip biting etc. She has a special, oh this is so hot face that she puts on- you can see it in the pool shots in the promo for this week. IMO.

Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:24 pm

One thing that is confusing me about Abbie's HTD - as per the papped pics, there is a normal greeting at the beach, where they have a swim etc.  How do they then get to the hotel pool?  Did Abbie join him at his hotel? dizzy

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:52 pm

Agent99 wrote:One thing that is confusing me about Abbie's HTD - as per the papped pics, there is a normal greeting at the beach, where they have a swim etc.  How do they then get to the hotel pool?  Did Abbie join him at his hotel? dizzy

If she was travelling just before filming, maybe she didn't have a "home base" so they went to a hotel for the evening portion instead? Wouldn't want to humanise her too much by having a nice home cooked dinner at her sister's place now would they. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:One thing that is confusing me about Abbie's HTD - as per the papped pics, there is a normal greeting at the beach, where they have a swim etc.  How do they then get to the hotel pool?  Did Abbie join him at his hotel? dizzy

If she was travelling just before filming, maybe she didn't have a "home base" so they went to a hotel for the evening portion instead?  Wouldn't want to humanise her too much by having a nice home cooked dinner at her sister's place now would they. hmmm

Yep, I am expecting Abbie's HTD to not be "normal" IYKWIM.  From sleuthing, Abbie's mum seems to be a livewire, so the apple didn't fall far from the tree laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:52 pm

They really hit the jackpot when they cast Abbie; she's held up the entire season IMO and they would have had very little material without her.  Chelsea is unlike past F1s in that her narration game is not strong at all.  I think I could count her ITMs to date on one hand...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:01 pm

Bobette wrote:They really hit the jackpot when they cast Abbie; she's held up the entire season IMO and they would have had very little material without her.  Chelsea is unlike past F1s in that her narration game is not strong at all.  I think I could count her ITMs to date on one hand...

Unfortunately sometimes it is very difficult to hear what Chelsie was saying. Even in the earlier episodes, someone on another blog said Chelsie make a great ventriloquist. He or she had to turn on subtitles.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Enough wrote:
Bobette wrote:They really hit the jackpot when they cast Abbie; she's held up the entire season IMO and they would have had very little material without her.  Chelsea is unlike past F1s in that her narration game is not strong at all.  I think I could count her ITMs to date on one hand...

Unfortunately sometimes it is very difficult to hear what Chelsie was saying. Even in the earlier episodes, someone on another blog said Chelsie make a great ventriloquist. He or she had to turn on subtitles.

Agree, Chelsie said on the Top 7 NW interview she was self conscious with the cameras around due to her job and she’s also said on camera on the group date before their first SQT that coming on the show worried her due to her job and how the show is shown in a public sphere. I think the cameras played into it as well. But the girls who got to know her in the house probably when she was more comfortable specifically Rachael has said she is cheeky. Also yes she doesn’t open her mouth wide when she talks. In terms of ITMs I don’t think she gave them much to work with because looking at the DC incident she said in ITM that it had nothing to do with her, she was pretty diplomatic so I think she didn’t involve herself in the drama even in the ITMs.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:30 pm

People complain about Abbie (maybe not too much here, but on SM) but she has carried this season. You need more than just a "love story" for the show to work as a TV show and not just a dating service.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:05 pm

Zaynab wrote:
Enough wrote:

Agree, Chelsie said on the Top 7 NW interview she was self conscious with the cameras around due to her job and she’s also said on camera on the group date before their first SQT that coming on the show worried her due to her job and how the show is shown in a public sphere. I think the cameras played into it as well. But the girls who got to know her in the house probably when she was more comfortable specifically Rachael has said she is cheeky. Also yes she doesn’t open her mouth wide when she talks. In terms of ITMs I don’t think she gave them much to work with because looking at the DC incident she said in ITM that it had nothing to do with her, she was pretty diplomatic so I think she didn’t involve herself in the drama even in the ITMs.

That’s a smart girl!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 48 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking