SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:46 pm

@Sundy the htd episode where Matt described how it's eerie how similar he and Chelsie are and that she's the female version of him doesn't that remind you of Georgia and Lee where she said it is uncanny how much they are alike and think the same and how he is the mirror image of her! Meant to be! :yes:   beatingheart

Now watching Matt and Chelsie's Fantasy Date. Love it when Matt says to Chelsie he's taking her last name. *swoon* I love it and them together  cloud nine heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:47 pm

Chelsie has lighter dress, typical for f1 right?
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:51 pm

wow Chels and Matt's relationship and banter and how they are together is amazing! They're so real together. It's like watching a real couple, not rehearsed. Just two people being themselves on a real date falling in love. 

Both Chels and Matt say they feel so natural together and that they can totally be themselves with each other. Yep, these two have *IT*... they just mesh together so well. They're like best friends on fire - my favorite kind of relationship Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1105969562 heartglasses
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:54 pm

najpoziomka wrote:Chelsie has lighter dress, typical for f1 right?
:yes: the F1 always has the lighter dress at FRC 

Even at the last rose ceremony, for all past Bach F1s, the F1 is always dressed in black or whiteish color. Same with Chels. 

Even without betting odds, or anything else, just going by that, Chelsie's definitely F1. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:02 pm

Does anyone know if "The Bachelorette Australia" Angie Kent will be on Bachelor Archives so we can view it?  Has her season started yet? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:16 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if "The Bachelorette Australia" Angie Kent will be on Bachelor Archives so we can view it?  Has her season started yet? TIA

Yes it will be there @Jolena.  Sleuthing has been going on here and F1 has not yet been spoiled by the betting agencies though they probably will be before the premiere, which is next week.  I'm hoping they might drop a long promo on twitter tonight.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:24 pm

I love that in the finale Chelsie has curls and Abbie's hair has been straightened. In last night's show Matt said something in his ITM about Abbie having the curls on their date and "he loves that", so do you reckon TPTB picked up on that and deliberately asked the hair and makeup people to give Chelsie curls for the finale?

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:25 pm

My first time commenting but I’ve been watching all season and this most recent date between Matt & Chelsie blew me away. The thought he put into their date was so sweet and he lights up around her in a way that he just doesn’t with anyone else. He also puts an effort in with her that he doesn’t with anyone else.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy the htd episode where Matt described how it's eerie how similar he and Chelsie are and that she's the female version of him doesn't that remind you of Georgia and Lee where she said it is uncanny how much they are alike and think the same and how he is the mirror image of her! Meant to be! :yes:   beatingheart

Now watching Matt and Chelsie's Fantasy Date. Love it when Matt says to Chelsie he's taking her last name. *swoon* I love it and them together  cloud nine heartbeat

100% AAL. So reminiscent. I love them together. I hope it lasts
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:31 pm

OMG the necklace Matt gave to Chels and utilizing mathematics and going back over all their dates together. Full circle moment and such a personalized gift! Incredibly romantic and not the typical jewel or gem but something personal which means something to both of them from the moment they met - oxytocin the love chemical. Describes Chels and Matt together. Matt knew Chels was the one :yes: *swoon* Love Chels and Matt together.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f60d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:34 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy the htd episode where Matt described how it's eerie how similar he and Chelsie are and that she's the female version of him doesn't that remind you of Georgia and Lee where she said it is uncanny how much they are alike and think the same and how he is the mirror image of her! Meant to be! :yes:   beatingheart

100% AAL. So reminiscent. I love them together. I hope it lasts
@Sundy me too! Fingers crossed. The fact that Matt did a reminiscing fantasy date going over past dates with Chels reminded me of Georgia and Lee's fantasy date too  PINKHEART Remember how G took Lee back down memory lane of all their dates and moments together for their fantasy date. And then Lee proposed to Georgia on the exact same boat they had their first date on the show *swoon* Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f60d Here's hoping these two fellow Melbournites, Matt and Chels, have the same lovely ending    :rosiecolored heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:45 pm

Bachbee wrote:My thoughts on tonights ep..
Chelsie and Matt have the foundations for a good relationship but I still don't see a spark, it's all very vanilla, every date seems like their first date to me, although  Chelsie is a nervous energy and I can see her opening up in privacy.. something Matt obviously had the foresight to see. The necklace he gave her was very cute and sentimental until it was immediately overshadowed by his date with Abbie!

Matt and Abbie have so much sexaul chemistry and I hold strong on my opinion that she has been his favorite throughout. I have little doubt after seeing the promo for tomorrow that in the end Matt couldn't see past the red flags and his friend Kate helped him flip his decision with him ultimately picking Chelsie.

Not much to say about Helena exp they cut her princess moment and she was probably the most sane women in the mansion.

I don't think there are any winners with the edit this year.

I don’t think Kate will influence Matt’s decision whatsoever. I think it’s always been Chelsie, not Abbie and Matt said himself that he is the most authentic version of himself around Chelsie. His connection with Abbie is more superficial. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking