SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 23 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Ilo Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:22 pm

Some of Them are pr

Ilo

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 23 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by fyww Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:59 pm

Emeralds wrote:Welcome, @thank goodness! I knew very little about GiGi before Tyler started dating her, but really like what I've read about her. She seems like a very warm, loving, caring person.

W/r/t to SM, even if TyGi doesn't work out, I think they'd still be friendly and supportive of each other so I don't see a like meaning anything good or bad about the state of their relationship.

Tyler seems happy and that's good enough for me.

:yes:

Total speculation on my part, but I think what we don't see (like IG silence yesterday & this morning coinciding with Hadid family time) can be as telling as what we do see.

As for PR relationships, I know there are definitely relationships that exist for that purpose. But if you are going to engage in a relationship for PR, (Public Relations) wouldn't it make sense to conduct at least some aspects of said relationship Publicly? Tyler and Gigi have been doing the exact opposite of that. Even going so far as to attend the same event (Tommy Hilfiger) separately.

Plus Gigi doesn't need it and if she did she would probably 'trade up' from Zayn Malik. Dating Tyler isn't going to add to her fame or success. The only reason for Gigi to be spending time with Tyler is because she wants too.

And Tyler seems to be trying to be very careful not to appear that he is in any way exploiting his connection with Gigi. Which would be easy enough to do if that was his goal.

Until something proves me wrong I believe their feelings for each other are genuine.

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:05 pm

fyww wrote:
Emeralds wrote:Welcome, @thank goodness! I knew very little about GiGi before Tyler started dating her, but really like what I've read about her. She seems like a very warm, loving, caring person.

W/r/t to SM, even if TyGi doesn't work out, I think they'd still be friendly and supportive of each other so I don't see a like meaning anything good or bad about the state of their relationship.

Tyler seems happy and that's good enough for me.

:yes:

Total speculation on my part, but I think what we don't see (like IG silence yesterday & this morning coinciding with Hadid family time) can be as telling as what we do see.

As for PR relationships, I know there are definitely relationships that exist for that purpose. But if you are going to engage in a relationship for PR, (Public Relations) wouldn't it make sense to conduct at least some aspects of said relationship Publicly? Tyler and Gigi have been doing the exact opposite of that. Even going so far as to attend the same event (Tommy Hilfiger) separately.

Plus Gigi doesn't need it and if she did she would probably 'trade up' from Zayn Malik. Dating Tyler isn't going to add to her fame or success. The only reason for Gigi to be spending time with Tyler is because she wants too.

And Tyler seems to be trying to be very careful not to appear that he is in any way exploiting his connection with Gigi. Which would be easy enough to do if that was his goal.

Until something proves me wrong I believe their feelings for each other are genuine.
well said

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:Does anyone think it's weird that Tyler hasn't liked the last 7 Instagram posts of Gigi (from the last 6 days) when he was liking 90% of her posts previously?

IMO watching Tyler’s likes is a waste of time. He does SM as a requirement to maintain his fan base not because he’s the kind of junkie whose livelihood and popularity depends on his relationship and his insta. He intentionally misleads, for kicks, IMO. Like when he posts old images and video as if it’s current.

People trying to interpret his life through his likes are just amusement and it’s their own fault for not knowing the difference between people whose relationships are what they sell to pay the rent versus people who fiercely protect their privacy until and unless they choose to share. People with private jets, private entrances, private A-list parties, security teams, confidentiality agreements, etc. Everyone who doesn’t know the difference will continue to be frustrated until they finally, finally get it and they deserve to be. All IMO.

This is all true, but also please note that people with private jets, private entrances, private A-list parties, security teams, and confidentiality agreements have relationships that work out and also have relationships that don't work out. Because they're human beings and not better than the rest of us. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:23 pm

Who thinks the family and Tyler are still in pa?

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:34 pm

seton wrote:Who thinks the family and Tyler are still in pa?

It seems like it. It doesn't seem like he's with Matt and there were rumors on Gigi's fan accounts that she was supposed to walk Naomi's fashion for relief show tonight but they haven't seen any sign of her in London.
I guess we'll see if she's there in like 2 hours.
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:02 pm

It's Bella who has a history of going to this event, not Gigi. Bella is the tell. She loves to primp and share. I feel like if she was getting ready for this event, we would have gotten a story by now.

BTW, the event starts right now (7:00 London time) with cocktails.

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:05 pm

seton wrote:It's Bella who has a history of going to this event, not Gigi. Bella is the tell. She loves to primp and share. I feel like if she was getting ready for this event, we would have gotten a story by now.

BTW, the event starts right now (7:00 London time) with cocktails.

yeah i don't think she's there. they got it from this tweet/article originally i think but the account updated saying she won't be there

yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:14 pm

Bella and GiGi were at farm in Penn. last night. On a horseback with family last night...on Yolanda's story.thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 23 Png_im11

The trainer that TC runs with, was running this morning per her story (gone now). At the same time, he was listening to his running playlist. ????

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Bella and GiGi were at farm in Penn. last night.  On a horseback with family last night...on Yolanda's story.thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 23 Png_im11

The trainer that TC runs with, was running this morning per her story (gone now).  At the same time, he was listening to his running playlist.  ????

Little confuse at what you are trying to say. I saw Jes stories and her group shot doesn't have Tyler in it unless I missed on earlier I saw it 30 minutes after the group shot was posted. Are you saying the times of their runs match? By the way his run playlist doesn't always mean he is running. He listen to it 3 times so far today that I seen and before Gigi's grandmother funeral he actually was listening to it because I saw it when I was listening to Spotify. Just wondering what you mean. Did you see Tyler in the stories or just that she was running at the same time as the playlist was on? Btw one of the other runners has a story of the group running and it is all the same people from the group shot and no Tyler from what I could see.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:37 pm

TC has to run 14 miles this weekend, whereever he is.
The nearest town closest to the farm is population 2000 and leaves the family alone.
Would be nice if someone sees TC running on a coountry road but it's doubtful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:54 pm

@smg2587 All I am saying is what I noticed. I have seen all of his listens today as well. He typically listens to running list in the mornings when it is documented he is on a run. Just reporting something I noticed. Did not mean to imply anything.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality