SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 24 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by fyww Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:18 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@smg2587 All I am saying is what I noticed.  I have seen all of his listens today as well.  He typically listens to running list in the mornings when it is documented he is on a run.  Just reporting something I noticed.  Did not mean to imply anything.

I appreciate everyone posting the things they notice because it generates discussion! Even if it just to disagree with a theory. bestbud!

Since Ty and Gigi don't seem to want come out just yet, we are on our own with our theories and guesses. At this point they are "Schrodinger's Relationship". Suspect

I think if he was in NYC he would post an IG story about his run. Especially if he was going for a milestone like 14 miles! He seems to like posting motivational stuff.

I like the PA theory. I was seriously wondering how no one in London had noticed them and was severely judging them for their lack of stalking. no no

Like, come on, London people! You have one job!

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 24 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Like, come on, London people! You have one job!

I may be wrong but I think the London thing was pure speculation and nothing more. Simply based on an assumption that Bella and Gigi would either walk in Naomi Campbell's show or attend it. And as said show is already happening, per fashion magazine IG pages, I'd say it's pretty much a given they're not there. I would say the simpler answer is that per her mother's IG, Gigi is with her family in PA. Now whether or not Tyler is there is anyone's guess. That said, I refuse to treat this as some deep dive sleuthing situation (to be fair I don't sleuth even for Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons. Not my thing) and so my view on the situation is pretty simple.

We have at this point multiple proof that whenever Tyler goes completely silent on social media and Gigi herself seems to be off the grid, they've been together. Even when I admittedly did not want to believe that was the case for her grandmother's funeral, when he suspiciously went silent for days on social media, because I thought the notion of his going all the way to Holland with her, for a family funeral, so soon in the relationship, seemed insane. And sure enough, that's exactly what happened.

So to me, until proven otherwise, I am just assuming that Tyler is with Gigi and her family and it's why he's currently absent on social media. As for the dinner thing, again correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't that the same night he was out with his brother and some friends? And as someone noted, Bella and Gigi didn't even bother changing from how they left the Marc Jacobs show. Point being, it's entirely possible the dinner wasn't pre-planned and I don't think it's a big deal then if Tyler already had plans with his brother, who he's not seeing every day, wasn't there.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:53 pm

@lleyki Just a note Tyler's brother was NOT in town. Besides Matt the other people that where at Mr. Chows with them per IG where a set of brothers. And one of them does the videos for abcfoodtours puts up when they do something in New York.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:01 pm

smg2587 wrote:@lleyki Just a note Tyler's brother was in town. Besides Matt the other people that where at Mr. Chows with them per IG where a set of brothers. And one of them does the videos for abcfoodtours puts up when they do something in New York.

Okay I'm confused. Are you saying that while his brother was in town, he was not at the dinner at Mr. Chow? However, whether his brother was there or not, my point was more so that I thought both dinners happened the same night.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:04 pm

bella just confirmed via ig story that she is still there at the farm. thanks bella! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:06 pm

lleyki wrote:
smg2587 wrote:@lleyki Just a note Tyler's brother was in town. Besides Matt the other people that where at Mr. Chows with them per IG where a set of brothers. And one of them does the videos for abcfoodtours puts up when they do something in New York.

Okay I'm confused. Are you saying that while his brother was in town, he was not at the dinner at Mr. Chow? However, whether his brother was there or not, my point was more so that I thought both dinners happened the same night.

Sorry forgot the word NOT. But yeah I agree with you on everything else.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:00 pm

seton wrote:bella just confirmed via ig story that she is still there at the farm. thanks bella! giggling

Bella doing the work for us! :yes:

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:07 pm

fyww wrote:
seton wrote:bella just confirmed via ig story that she is still there at the farm. thanks bella! giggling

Bella doing the work for us! :yes:
i dont get it what work

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:44 pm

I don’t think Tyler and Gigi will go public until the new season of The Bachelor airs. There’re will be new cast members for the rags to chase at that point
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:48 pm

smg2587 wrote:
lleyki wrote:

Sorry forgot the word NOT.  But yeah I agree with you on  everything else.

Okay thanks. I was a bit confused by that because I thought he only had two brothers and one is in college in Florida and isn't the other one in the army?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:55 pm

lleyki wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
lleyki wrote:

Okay thanks. I was a bit confused by that because I thought he only had two brothers and one is in college in Florida and isn't the other one in the army?

Neither of Tyler's brothers were in NYC or have been in NYC recently. Tyler was out with Matt and two brothers (who are not Tyler or Matt's brothers) for dinner when Gigi was at her family dinner.

Tyler just Tweeted about the FAU game. Can someone remind me if he usually Tweets when he's at the farm, I can't remember? Thanks!

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
lleyki wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
lleyki wrote:

Neither of Tyler's brothers were in NYC or have been in NYC recently. Tyler was out with Matt and two brothers (who are not Tyler or Matt's brothers) for dinner when Gigi was at her family dinner.

Tyler just Tweeted about the FAU game. Can someone remind me if he usually Tweets when he's at the farm, I can't remember? Thanks!

He tweeted or posted about Football before, when he was away.

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 24 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality