SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:08 am

@Jolena try go on @bachsleuthers IG page, they have pictures of tonight, including Tyler sitting and watching...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by yellowbirdcage Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:51 am

@Jolena he's the 3rd pic in this slideshow! https://www.instagram.com/p/B2LdkbwARpH/
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:20 am

Astrobach wrote:@Jolena try go on @bachsleuthers IG page, they have pictures of tonight, including Tyler sitting and watching...

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 5 2019-026

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 5 2019-027

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 5 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:44 am

yellowbirdcage wrote:@Jolena he's the 3rd pic in this slideshow! https://www.instagram.com/p/B2LdkbwARpH/

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 5 2019-028

Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:48 am

yellowbirdcage wrote:https://footwearnews.com/gallery/gigi-hadid-new-york-fashion-week-fall-2019-front-row-photos/

tyler is on the red carpet in jeans at tommy  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 5 1f606 wonder if we'll get picks of them together

He still needs to learn how to pose!

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 5 Tommy-10

Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:01 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
yellowbirdcage wrote:https://footwearnews.com/gallery/gigi-hadid-new-york-fashion-week-fall-2019-front-row-photos/

tyler is on the red carpet in jeans at tommy  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 5 1f606 wonder if we'll get picks of them together

He still needs to learn how to pose!

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 5 Tommy-10

YES ! It is so bizarre... he is such an attractive guy and when he walks down the street or is captured in everyday life, he is so confident, sexy and handsome. On the pictures above, he looks uncomfortable, and I don’t know if it affects his inner confidence or something, because he is NOT looking that good. So my conclusion is that he is not great at pretending to feel something and playing for the cameras...which is great news in confirming his true colors on The Bachelorette, and his feelings for Hannah B. I’ve see much better shots of him on IG with fans, which means he is better when taken in photo when he is truly in HIS element not some fake scene where he needs to perform. Sad, but maybe for the best.
Now, IF a good photo director could help him channel THAT NATURAL ease and confidence, then, he could do well. I’ve seen some good pictures, but also some atrocious ones... so that choice of who he will work with will be of vital importance for him if he wants to progress in this world of ‘ make believe’ .
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:37 am

Will tyler work in movies

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:42 am

Ilo wrote:Will tyler work in movies
Unless he takes very good acting classes ( for. a long time ) and has a STRONG motivation... but I sincerely doubt it.. Not his path... IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:06 am

Astrobach wrote:
Ilo wrote:Will tyler work in movies
Unless he takes very good acting classes ( for. a long time ) and has a STRONG  motivation... but I sincerely doubt it.. Not his path... IMO
i hope he stay in the public eye

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 am

Bless his heart! He does look so uncomfortable. I look forward to watching him get more comfortable in this setting.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:50 am

do you guys they will last

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:36 am

Ilo wrote:do you guys they will last

@Ilo
I think they have a very good shot if they love each other. Tyler looks a bit uncomfortable now but, he does look happy. He didn’t have to go last night but, I’m sure he wanted to. He wants the growth and experiences he’s having now. IMO many, many, many people would trade places with him in a heartbeat.
I think he will make it work for him. I believe he will model more and have good opportunities.
More importantly,
Construction/ development is an excellent field for someone in this scenario. Both Gigi’s dad and her mom’s boyfriend are HUGELY SUCCESSFUL in that field. Her dad has done exquisite, high end homes for decades and her mom’s boyfriend is tremendously successful in commercial projects in New Jersey, right next to New York. He is incredibly powerful within that industry, right there in the area. Just to have the counsel and tutelage of those two men is worth millions.

Gigi makes a lot of money from multiple revenue streams and as she grows older and her modeling star wanes she will begin to capitalize on her name and contacts in the industry, IMO. For someone like Gigi, there is nothing better than a husband who understands and can oversee and direct and protect money/finances/accounting.

When Gigi saw Tyler on her television and everything about him rolled out for all to see, she must have felt he was meant for her. Tyler probably feels like the luckiest duck ever. IMO they are both right. I’m hoping for their success.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality