SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 61 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Doggoneit Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:31 pm

IMO this thread has gotten a little heavy in shipping a relationship that is a MAYBE. Confirmed is a friendship. I wish TC luck in any pursuit in life.

Love to you all, but there are some here that try to remain quiet for fear of being blasted, but there seems to be a shift in that relationship. imo

Let's all that seem to support TC so fully support his passion in ABC Foods!
I am!
That will make for a fruitful relationship, y'all join in!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 61 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by fyww Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:02 pm

Doggoneit wrote:IMO this thread has gotten a little heavy in shipping a relationship that is a MAYBE. Confirmed is a friendship.  I wish TC luck in any pursuit in life.

Love to you all, but there are some here that try to remain quiet for fear of being blasted, but there seems to be a shift in that relationship.  imo

I am!

Relationships are always changing and evolving, especially in the beginning. The only certainty is change. Even in some friendships. Friendships make the world go 'round and without them there is nothing else. I don't know that any relationship can survive without a friendship at its foundation. Gigi and Tyler could both do a lot worse than having each other as friends.

It's just easier for me to believe that it is something more between them, but everyone's mileage varies. I guess time will tell?

But we can all get excited about his professional and charitable endeavors and support that together. bestbud!

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:21 pm

@fyww ABSOLUTELY!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:55 pm

fyww wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:IMO this thread has gotten a little heavy in shipping a relationship that is a MAYBE. Confirmed is a friendship.  I wish TC luck in any pursuit in life.

Love to you all, but there are some here that try to remain quiet for fear of being blasted, but there seems to be a shift in that relationship.  imo

I am!

Relationships are always changing and evolving, especially in the beginning. The only certainty is change. Even in some friendships. Friendships make the world go 'round and without them there is nothing else. I don't know that any relationship can survive without a friendship at its foundation. Gigi and Tyler could both do a lot worse than having each other as friends.

It's just easier for me to believe that it is something more between them, but everyone's mileage varies. I guess time will tell?

But we can all get excited about his professional and charitable endeavors and support that together. bestbud!

I feel the same. We can speculate, but we will not know what's going on untill Gigi is back. They are a long time apart, but I do think they are still in contact a lot. He mentioned Gigi killing it in Paris, so he knows what she is doing. He is keeping himself busy, especially this last week. He looked sleep deprived in the interviews. It could be because of a break-up, but also because he misses her. We will find out soon.

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 61 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:02 am

I am!

I find this statement a bit curious given the extreme Tyler/Hannah shipping that was rampant here based on nothing more than Spotify lists. There's a heck of a lot more evidence of some form of romantic relationship between Tyler/GiGi. I also find the shipping to be pretty tame. Just speaking for myself, when folks that have made it clear that Tyler is dead to them (because he wanted more than to be someone's third choice) suddenly show up clearly hoping for Tyler to get dumped by GiGi, it's grating. Not directed at you.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:09 am

Emeralds wrote:

I am!

I find this statement a bit curious given the extreme Tyler/Hannah shipping that was rampant here based on nothing more than Spotify lists. There's a heck of a lot more evidence of some form of romantic relationship between Tyler/GiGi. I also find the shipping to be pretty tame. Just speaking for myself, when folks that have made it clear that Tyler is dead to them (because he wanted more than to be someone's third choice) suddenly show up clearly hoping for Tyler to get dumped by GiGi, it's grating. Not directed at you.

clapping! clapping! clapping!
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:10 am

Emeralds wrote:

I am!

@Emeralds
If I dare to spell out how much I agree with you, how Hannah’s fan thread devolved and would not even permit reality to creep in, how much your use of the word “curious” makes you the queen of tactful understatement.....!!!

Well, I share your point of view and while we have every reason to hope and zero reason not to when we consider this is a real life couple with more important priorities than selling the world on their relationship.

All IMO giggling Praying thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 61 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:03 pm

I am!

I think the poster may be saying that those of us who are not all about the Tyler/Gigi relationship are afraid to post here for fear of being blasted. Some of us here just support Tyler! Also, I don't know the current status of the Tyler/Gigi relationship but I think many of us can safely agree that there has been some kind of change. The change might be that they are simply going private or it might be that it has changed to a friendship. We will know soon enough which it is. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:31 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:

I am!

I think the poster may be saying that those of us who are not all about the Tyler/Gigi relationship are afraid to post here for fear of being blasted. Some of us here just support Tyler! Also, I don't know the current status of the Tyler/Gigi relationship but I think many of us can safely agree that there has been some kind of change. The change might be that they are simply going private or it might be that it has changed to a friendship. We will know soon enough which it is. IMO

I'm new to this thread and I've never bothered to read the threads that don't interest me so I take the posts I read here at face value. In my newcomers opinion, it's hard for me to reconcile the posts doubting the authenticity of Tyler's relationship/intentions/actions with/toward Gigi as somehow being 'supportive' toward him. It just doesn't read that way to me.

fyww

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:34 pm

fyww wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

I am!

I'm new to this thread and I've never bothered to read the threads that don't interest me so I take the posts I read here at face  value. In my newcomers opinion, it's hard for me to reconcile the posts doubting the authenticity of Tyler's relationship/intentions/actions with/toward Gigi as somehow being 'supportive' toward him. It just doesn't read that way to me.

I guess I haven't seen that? I don't think the recent posts are doubting the authenticity of Tyler's intentions or actions - I think they are simply asking whether the relationship is currently still continuing or has possibly changed into a friendship as Tyler has said himself? IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:40 pm

fyww wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

I am!

I'm new to this thread and I've never bothered to read the threads that don't interest me so I take the posts I read here at face  value. In my newcomers opinion, it's hard for me to reconcile the posts doubting the authenticity of Tyler's relationship/intentions/actions with/toward Gigi as somehow being 'supportive' toward him. It just doesn't read that way to me.

@fyww
Reading between the lines is a valuable skill, IMO. Welcome. handwave

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:01 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
fyww wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

I am!

@fyww
Reading between the lines is a valuable skill, IMO. Welcome.  handwave

Thank you! bestbud!

fyww

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality