SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 62 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:53 pm

I have no idea why a member would be afraid to post their opinions. There are rules in place. We read on a daily/ post by post basis each thread as well as deal with the report posts that would alert us to any issues.

This is a General Discussion thread. Anyone is free to support or not support the title of this thread without having any reservations. This forum has never been about members not posting their opinions whether they are negative or positive in a GD thread. As long as the rules are followed, opinions are welcomed, and members are to respect the member's opinion whether they agree or not.

Sleuthing and exchanging opinions by thoughtful and respectful conversations among all registered members.
Treat everyone fairly and with respect regardless of race, nationality or ethnic origin, gender, colour, sexual orientation, or religion.
Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 62 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have no idea why a member would be afraid to post their opinions. There are rules in place. We read on a daily/ post by post basis each thread as well as deal with the report posts that would alert us to any issues.

This is a General Discussion thread. Anyone is free to support or not support the title of this thread without having any reservations. This forum has never been about members not posting their opinions whether they are negative or positive in a GD thread. As long as the rules are followed, opinions are welcomed, and members are to respect the member's opinion whether they agree or not.

Sleuthing and exchanging opinions by thoughtful and respectful conversations among all registered members.
Treat everyone fairly and with respect regardless of race, nationality or ethnic origin, gender, colour, sexual orientation, or religion.
Rules

Appreciate it. Smiley My opinion is that Tyler is a great guy and he would be a lot better off out of the orbit of the Hadid family. I can't wait to see what he does on his own coming up.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:52 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
fyww wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:IMO this thread has gotten a little heavy in shipping a relationship that is a MAYBE. Confirmed is a friendship.  I wish TC luck in any pursuit in life.

Love to you all, but there are some here that try to remain quiet for fear of being blasted, but there seems to be a shift in that relationship.  imo

Let's all that seem to support TC so fully support his passion in ABC Foods!
I am!
That will make for a fruitful relationship, y'all join in!

I think the poster may be saying that those of us who are not all about the Tyler/Gigi relationship are afraid to post here for fear of being blasted. Some of us here just support Tyler! Also, I don't know the current status of the Tyler/Gigi relationship but I think many of us can safely agree that there has been some kind of change. The change might be that they are simply going private or it might be that it has changed to a friendship. We will know soon enough which it is. IMO

I'm new to this thread and I've never bothered to read the threads that don't interest me so I take the posts I read here at face  value. In my newcomers opinion, it's hard for me to reconcile the posts doubting the authenticity of Tyler's relationship/intentions/actions with/toward Gigi as somehow being 'supportive' toward him. It just doesn't read that way to me.

I guess I haven't seen that? I don't think the recent posts are doubting the authenticity of Tyler's intentions or actions - I think they are simply asking whether the relationship is currently still continuing or has possibly changed into a friendship as Tyler has said himself? IMO

Or any change is as simple as it’s been fashion week/month and Gigi is one of the most globally sought after models and is busy doing her job. Not a time to draw any unwarranted attention from the designers for Gigi so Tyler’s being supportive by keeping his private life private. He looks like he’s been having a blast these past couple of weeks! IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:26 pm

There is absolutely nothing better than the first night back together after a couple of weeks away on business. Absolutely nothing IMO and experience. sneakyl Hugesmile

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:43 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:There is absolutely nothing better than the first night back together after a couple of weeks away on business. Absolutely nothing IMO and experience.  sneakyl  Hugesmile

Lol. The best kind of togetherness. Cheeky aren't you! Hugesmile

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:15 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:There is absolutely nothing better than the first night back together after a couple of weeks away on business. Absolutely nothing IMO and experience.  sneakyl  Hugesmile

Lol. The best kind of togetherness. Cheeky aren't you! Hugesmile

@Idleness
Guilty, as charged. thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 62 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:45 pm

This past week Tyler mentioned in an interview that he was going to Paris with his younger brother. GH is in Paris as we speak. Does anyone know if Tyler is going out there for work (the bachelor nation people have been traveling to Paris recently , and Cassie is there now too .  Im wondering if this is a vacation trip for him or some sort of work trip that he decided to take his brother along with him. Will be interesting to see if he meets up with GH and introduces her to his brother.  jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:02 pm

Well, he is with Dylan and Hannah tonight and they are back in the USA.  Dylan posted an IG story with Tyler in it.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:06 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Well, he is with Dylan and Hannah tonight and they are back in the USA.  Dylan posted an IG story with Tyler in it.

Tyler mentioned he was going to Paris in a couple of weeks, so I'm not surprise he 's in the USA , he also has that Chicago Marathon coming up as well so maybe he's leaving after that.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:28 pm

Jolena wrote:This past week Tyler mentioned in an interview that he was going to Paris with his younger brother. GH is in Paris as we speak. Does anyone know if Tyler is going out there for work (the bachelor nation people have been traveling to Paris recently , and Cassie is there now too .  Im wondering if this is a vacation trip for him or some sort of work trip that he decided to take his brother along with him. Will be interesting to see if he meets up with GH and introduces her to his brother.  jmo

Which interview did he mention going to Paris in? Please link it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:39 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:This past week Tyler mentioned in an interview that he was going to Paris with his younger brother. GH is in Paris as we speak. Does anyone know if Tyler is going out there for work (the bachelor nation people have been traveling to Paris recently , and Cassie is there now too .  Im wondering if this is a vacation trip for him or some sort of work trip that he decided to take his brother along with him. Will be interesting to see if he meets up with GH and introduces her to his brother.  jmo

Which interview did he mention going to Paris in?  Please link it.

Its in the ET one with Lauren Zima. Around the 12 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2eqDgrnAJk&t=890s

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:55 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Which interview did he mention going to Paris in?  Please link it.

Its in the ET one with Lauren Zima. Around the 12 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2eqDgrnAJk&t=890s

Thanks SMG for replying to Tiggerlgh . I don't know how to bring a link over or I would have.  thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 62 2498057887
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality