SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 63 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by thank goodness Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:58 pm

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/mike-demi-miley-kaitlynn-split-justin-hartley-interview/id1412142989?i=1000451284671

I couldn’t agree more this one.
they talked about  tyler and gigi  after his interview.
from  08:26 to 17:32
this is chick in the office podcast.

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 63 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by fyww Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:37 pm

Off topic - I love the heck out of Mike! "She's the person I text before I go to bed." My heart!

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:51 pm

thank goodness wrote:https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/mike-demi-miley-kaitlynn-split-justin-hartley-interview/id1412142989?i=1000451284671

I agree too!

Especially the point about Ty just coming off of the most public relationship & breakup that it's possible to have. They addressed Gigi and Zayn's relationship being high profile and public but they didn't mention the absolute hell that Gigi dealt with from a certain vocal segment of Zayn's fanbase for the entire duration of their relationship. I can completely understand Gigi not wanting to put another relationship out their for public consumption and scrutiny.

I mean any more than she has to - if they hang out in public they will get photographed and it will get discussed. The tabloids will continue to do their thing.

I disagree that Tyler could get away with saying - "we're seeing each other and having a good time and that's all I'm willing to say." No way on earth would that just get left there. It would just open that door a little wider.

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:57 am

Tyler can be seen in the 2nd and 3rd stories of https://www.instagram.com/kayyorkcity/ She does the Betches podcast with Derek Peth. They're all out for the night with Dylan and Hannah.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:17 am

The Chi Marathon is 2 weeks from today. On ET, TC said that he is going to Florida and to Paris in 'a couple of weeks'. I dont know if he is going to Paris this week or next week. Obviously this week would be ideal if he is going to see GH since she finishes work on Tues. Also, French food is pretty rich so dunno how well it goes for prepping for a marathon.

BTW, HannahG posted a story tonite of TC+Dylan and they were in the Lower East Side (the area that TC supposedly will move to or have moved to according to US Mag)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:08 am

thank goodness wrote:

Yep this makes sense IMO. I am surprised Demi is ok with Mike being open but then again the dynamics of that are different cos Demi was already openly thirsting over Mike and they’ve been flirting back and forth publicly too. We didn’t even know Tyler and Gigi were in contact till the IG follows - which IMO wasn’t just a simple follow and wouldn’t be surprised if they met before. Tyler and Gigi’s relationship for the most part has always private but the habitual spottings for a month straight and interactions with family and close friends is what has made it seem public. They’ve never been purposely open and they wouldn’t start now - the “just friends” angle is perfect and allows breathing room away from the media frenzy. All JMO.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:24 am

@seton I think his Paris trip will be after the marathon. Wouldn’t be wise to travel 2 weeks away from the run cos he still needs to keep his training schedule. I imagine these next 2 weeks will be training, maybe a shoot or two and hanging out with a friend here and there giggling

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:42 am

silverstreams wrote:
thank goodness wrote:

Yep this makes sense IMO. I am surprised Demi is ok with Mike being open but then again the dynamics of that are different cos Demi was already openly thirsting over Mike and they’ve been flirting back and forth publicly too. We didn’t even know Tyler and Gigi were in contact till the IG follows - which IMO wasn’t just a simple follow and wouldn’t be surprised if they met before.  Tyler and Gigi’s relationship for the most part has always private but the habitual spottings for a month straight and interactions with family and close friends is what has made it seem public. They’ve never been purposely open and they wouldn’t start now - the “just friends” angle is perfect and allows breathing room away from the media frenzy. All JMO.

Gigi is actually known for calling the paps herself. The entire beginning of their relationship was public because Gigi (or whomever is working for her) chose for it to be that way. The favored Hadid paps are Enews and the Daily Mail. Paps don't wait around for celebrities to appear in New York - they are called. There are many much more famous people that go about their lives in NYC without being papped, because they don't call the paps themselves. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:24 am

@Bleiby527
Yes If they need publicity sometimes they call paparazzi ,sometimes not. I believe  It was   coincidence somebody took a Gigi’s photo at the soho house by fan ,after leaked gigi’s photo I think paparazzi waited in outside at the first date. So I think  they are targeted by paparazzi after first date because people were so interested in them.
I think   it might be Tyler ‘s way it  keeps his relationship in private  whatever the reason is.
But  I think  it could be better way for their relationship like Taylor Swift .
I believe their relationship still going on because they seem  both discreet , thoughtful person not  shallow person.
Tyler went to netherlands for her grandma ‘s funeral not just traveling together. It’s actually heavy thing to do . I  don’t know Tyler in person but in general they can’t say no if you don’t want to go or they think  that relationship is not enough go there because there is always excuses.  I think he seems thoughtful person.

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:39 am

@Bleiby527 That’s not entirely true. The media frenzy started when a random person took that pic at Soho House, that wasn’t papped. Gigi literally started trending on Twitter because of it. The Bachelorette and Tyler are extremely popular so naturally the press will stake out both him and Gigi for more pictures and that’s how we got more spottings. Yes celebs can call paps but it’s highly cynical to believe that’s the case every time. All IMO.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:45 am

Tyler Cameron on Dealing With Fame, Lessons He’s Learned From Football, and What’s Next After ‘The Bachelorette’ | Bachelor Party
https://player.fm/series/bachelor-party-1888838/tyler-cameron-on-dealing-with-fame-lessons-hes-learned-from-football-and-whats-next-after-the-bachelorette-bachelor-party
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:16 am

silverstreams wrote:@Bleiby527 That’s not entirely true. The media frenzy started when a random person took that pic at Soho House, that wasn’t papped. Gigi literally started trending on Twitter because of it. The Bachelorette and Tyler are extremely popular so naturally the press will stake out both him and Gigi for more pictures and that’s how we got more spottings. Yes celebs can call paps but it’s highly cynical to believe that’s the case every time. All IMO.

I've just spoken to a few people who live in NYC who have told me that Bella and Gigi Hadid's people are well known for calling the paps themselves and that it isn't normal to have paps lying in wait for celebrities specifically on New York streets at least. When you see Gigi walking throughout New York in her various outfits shot with extremely clear photos those are known as her "pap walks."

Also think of all the press and stories that have been released about the Tyler/Gigi relationship. Most of those articles were released unprompted from Gigi's camp. You'll remember all the details about the second Gigi/Tyler bowling date were released (how they behaved/flirted while bowling) even though there were no pictures released of them bowling.

It's possible the relationship has changed to a private one like Taylor Swift and Joe Alywn, but the beginning of this relationship was purposefully conducted in the public. That doesn't mean that they didn't have real feelings for each other, but it means that it was purposefully public. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality