SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 64 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by okkaayy Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:36 am

Has anyone listened to the new bachelor party posted above? It was uh.. more revealing than I expected. I’m surprised he was so candid.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 64 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by smg2587 Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:38 am

@bluwavz Thanks for that.

He admitted he was hungover on the Daily Pop podcast.
laugh out loud at Tyler trash talking the guys on his season basketball skills.
Tyler told Juliet he was moving in his place this week (he actually said next week but this was Friday so this week).
Tyler said he got a job with YahooSports.
laugh out loud at him talking about it like him and Matt dating.
Some of that was expected when I found out both Juliet and Mallory were going to cohost it. Tyler didn't mind so much and played along.

Juliet mention this interview was impromptu. It came together last minute. Sounded like him and Juliet ran into each other at one of his meeting and planned to do a pod before he went to Hartford.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:34 pm

This bachelor party podcast might be my favourite interview he’s done. He just seemed so loose & fun and candid. More like the Tyler on SM in the early weeks of Hannah’s season airing.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:Tyler Cameron on Dealing With Fame, Lessons He’s Learned From Football, and What’s Next After ‘The Bachelorette’ | Bachelor Party
https://player.fm/series/bachelor-party-1888838/tyler-cameron-on-dealing-with-fame-lessons-hes-learned-from-football-and-whats-next-after-the-bachelorette-bachelor-party

I had to include the paragraph under the video. Got to listen now!
"Former Bachelorette contestant Tyler Cameron joins the show for a second time to talk about how he deals with the fame that has come from the show (1:09), hiding an erection on national television (11:12), and life lessons that he has learned from playing football (23:25)."

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:46 pm

@Norcalgal this board searching for lost "footage" . Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 64 1f602

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:56 pm

Here is some clips the E's the Rundown the host put up. The whole thing is on SnapChat and they probably put it on YouTube later. They had his brother Ryan as part of the Roast of TC not in these clips but reddit has a clip.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3CttNdnvra/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:17 pm

interesting

Still on! Gigi Hadid and former Bachelorette contestant Tyler Cameron are still dating, a source exclusively revealed to Life & Style.....

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/are-gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-still-together-they-are-still-a-thing/

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:24 pm

@cyessence That reads like Gigi's people again to me. Not surprised. All IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:34 pm

cyessence wrote:interesting

Still on! Gigi Hadid and former Bachelorette contestant Tyler Cameron are still dating, a source exclusively revealed to Life & Style.....

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/are-gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-still-together-they-are-still-a-thing/

Can you tell what is says, that site isn't accessible outside the US.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 64 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:42 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:

Still on! Gigi Hadid and former Bachelorette contestant Tyler Cameron are still dating, a source exclusively revealed to Life & Style.  Despite the model’s schedule being slammed while walking the runways during fashion weeks in New York City, Milan and Paris, they’re still trying to make it work.

“Tyler and Gigi are good and are definitely still a thing. They’ve both been very busy recently — she’s been in Europe for fashion week and he’s been working on his charity and preparing for the Chicago marathon,” the insider explained about the gorgeous duo. “They still talk, it’s just been a matter of busy schedules.”

The romance between the two has made a huge splash and it looked as though they were moving in a more serious direction when the reality stud attended the funeral of the model’s grandmother, Ans van den HerikOpens a New Window., who died at 78 years old on August 30 after battling cancer. The somber event took place in the Netherlands and the Florida native flew halfway across the world to be a shoulder for Gigi to lean on.

“Tyler is a supportive guy. He is there for the people he cares about and will do whatever he can for them,” a source exclusively told Life & Style about the aspiring male model attending the funeral. “Tyler’s the type of guy who will try his best to make someone smile during a tough time. Things seem to be going well, they are definitely enjoying their time together.”

The A-listers are keeping their romance close to the vest. The newly minted New York City resident coyly told Entertainment Tonight that the pair are “just friends” but still gushed over the Victoria’s Secret babe during an interview on September 24. “I mean … that’s just where we’re at. Our relationship doesn’t need to be public. She’s good people, she’s an amazing person and we’re just keeping it friendly,” Tyler explained. “I’m at the point where I don’t really want to talk about my relationships. I’ve dated publicly, so … I’m trying to date privately and I’m not in love with anybody right now … She’s an amazing person. We have a great time together.”

We ship these two so hard!

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:46 pm

Just that they still talk. They are "definitely" still on. Things may have slowed because of busy schedules. Things were serious because he wanted to be there for her at her grandmother's funeral. Quoted TC about them being "just friends" and he doesn't want to date publicly now and that he is not in love with anyone.

Also...Lifeandstylemag is the worst at creating headlines of what they think people want to believe....here is a fine example.
https://www.google.com/search?q=life+and+style+magazine+cover+with+jen+aniston+and+brad+pitt&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=O-O4GIarqb6t7M%253A%252Cav0kBIaeSfiAnM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kSa63eCpAdZUyu4eQqfSwz5c3jr9g&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjZv9iti_nkAhWrT98KHYpHB1IQ9QEwAXoECAkQBg#imgrc=O-O4GIarqb6t7M:
@Tiggerlgh I don't know if GiGi's people would even reach out to this mag(?) . imo

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:47 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:

These are the two actual quotes in the article.

“Tyler and Gigi are good and are definitely still a thing. They’ve both been very busy recently — she’s been in Europe for fashion week and he’s been working on his charity and preparing for the Chicago marathon,” the insider explained about the gorgeous duo. “They still talk, it’s just been a matter of busy schedules.”

“Tyler is a supportive guy. He is there for the people he cares about and will do whatever he can for them,” a source exclusively told Life & Style about the aspiring male model attending the funeral. “Tyler’s the type of guy who will try his best to make someone smile during a tough time. Things seem to be going well, they are definitely enjoying their time together.”

I say this actually believing what in the article is taking place. I always take Life and Style Mag articles and source articles with a grain of salt. L&S is not the most reliable source out there. They wrote a piece about a year ago claiming Garrett Y (Becca's Garrett) only got married to his ex for fancy wedding gifts. So I don't trust L&S that much either and think they make things up. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality